Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday to all our Friends!
Visit Some of the Fun of Events of Past Years by Clicking on the Links Below:
Summer Events of 2015 Events of 2007
To View Events Prior to 2004 Please Use the Drop Down Menu
*Buffy's 2004 NASTAR Ski Racing Ranking
*John's 2004 NASTAR Ski Racing Ranking
Go for it!
"Another Rotten Day in Heaven. Some Body Has to Do It So It Might As Well Be Us!"
To share an idea or comment with Buffy & John click HERE!
2023 Winter Events & Activities
* The 2022 ski season should be fun. We will again track the number of days we ski in 2002-23 with our ski buddies.
* We are waiting for Mother Nature to provide the temperatures needed to blow snow at Mountain Creek. To try to get in shape for the ski season we visited BIGSnow on Wednesday, November 30th with our ski buddy Rich Calak and wrote a newspaper article about our visit. We celebrated the day with an adult beverage or two and pizza at our favorite watering hole Toney's Pizza on Route 23 in Stockholm.
* Buffy & John Spent another wonderful Thanksgiving at the home of Buffy's sister Arlene & Jeff Santora with family. The food was delicious and we are thankful for all the blessing enjoyed.
Ire Vernon friends gathered for Urll Fest to invoke the power of the Nordic God of Winter Urll and to support the Joseph P. Hession Foundation on Saturday, November 13, 2022. Read the posting by the Advertiser News.
* We enjoyed a wonderful 15 days in our favorite vacation site, St. John. The weather was perfect, our home away from home was cozy thanks to our hosts, the Phillips, the snorkeling with our fish friends and partying.
* In an attempt to begin to prepare for the upcoming ski season Buffy & John went on a ski trip to BIGSnow to do some warm-up runs. John also took some photos of their visit along with a visit to the McAfee Ski Shop to be used to support a newspaper article in the Advertiser News entitled "Skiers & Snowboarders Get Ready for the 2022-23 Ski Season" published online & in print. Check it out! Click on the title hypertext.
* If you know a woman who might enjoy golf give her the gift of John's 15th book "The Women's Guide to Learning to Play Golf for Fun!". The book was written to provide women, wives, and girlfriends who may wish to join their friends, husbands, and boy friends for a fun round of golf. The book details how to make learning to play golf easy and fun. The book is available online at Lulu.com in paperback and eBook editions.