Visit Some of the Fun of Events of Past Years by Clicking on the Links Below:Summer Events of 2015
To View Events Prior to 2004 Please Use the Drop Down Menu
*Buffy's 2004 NASTAR Ski Racing Ranking
*John's 2004 NASTAR Ski Racing Ranking
Go for it!
"Another Rotten Day in Heaven. Some Body Has to Do It So It Might As Well Be Us!"
To share an idea or comment with Buffy & John click HERE!
Events of 2014
Will this year's ski season be as great for skiing as last year? The goal is 102 days on snow this season. Our on snow ski day history is summarized below:
Ski Season Hidden Valley Club Mountain Creek Away from the Hidden Valley Club Total Days on Snow 2014-2015 0 14 1 Belleayre 15 2013-2014 0 100 1 Camelback 101 2012-2013 0 85 5 90 2011-2012 61 8 10 79 2010-2011 75 9 13 97 2009-2010 85 3 8 96
* The year is winding down quickly with fun events. A well earned Anniversary vacation in St. John in the US Virgin Islands (to see the photo slide show click HERE), a family Thanksgiving Dinner at Buffy's sister Irene's in Saugerties, NY.
John & Buffy enjoying another day of snorkeling at the Hawks Nest, St John
Thanksgiving at Irene's (center blue shirt) was fun with family.
* September is an eventful month starting with our wedding anniversary. We celebrated by playing golf at Wild Turkey and then having a great dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Milano's. The next day we made our presentation regarding the startup of an Adaptive Ski Program at Mountain Creek and celebrated their decision to move forward with our plan. September is a good month.
Buffy & John with one of their favorite starters, Bill.
Buffy & John at Milano's with Susan and Jim
The Adaptive Ski Program is approved by Mt. Creek
* August is a busy month with lots of family birthdays. We helped celebrate granddaughter Lillie's 13th birthday at the Minerals Spa with daughter Denise, husband Patrick, sister Meredith and brother Reilly along with a number of her friends. It was a fun time. We continue to have fun on the golf course with friends of all ages as the photo below attests that includes young Julia, her parents, our buddy Izzi and Buffy & John.
Enjoying a day on the golf course with friends Julia, her parents & Izzi!
Lili, (upper right) celebrating her 13th birthday with family and a few close friends.
* Buffy & John spent Memorial Day Weekend upstate in Saugerties New York with friends & family.
The annual friends and family photograph taken at the Blue Mountain School Field - Sunday, May 25th 2014
* Buffy & John participated in and photographed the 1st Annual Crystal Springs GolfFest held on May 15 thru the 18th. It was fun competing in the Macallan Hickory & Scotch Golf Tournament and being a part of the 1st American FootGolf League Championship. Additional photos can be viewed by clicking HERE.
Buffy wins closest to the pin at the Macallan Hickory & Scotch Tournament
John with the founder of the American FootGolf League Robero Balestrini
* The 20th Annual Hidden Valley Closed Invitational Golf Classic was played on Saturday, May 3rd at the Hidden Acres Golf Club and the party at the Flat Brook Tap House was fun as usual!
The 2014 20th Annual Championship Team: Bill Emery, Buffy & John Whiting, Rick Hyer & Elaine Flat Brook Tap House Owner,
The 2014 20th Annual HV Closed Invitational Golf Classic Golfers
Background photo "Sun rays fall on the Ballyowen Golf Club's par 4 6th hole and green" taken by Dr. John T. Whiting
E-Business Management Crystal Springs Golf Resort Hidden Valley Closed Golf Outing Golf Event Photos Mountain Creek Ski Area Poppa Lou Golf Classic Career Problem Solving Learn to Play Golf for Fun Woodstock 99 Story You Have a Friend Counseling The Sue and Brad Whiting Family Write a Book for Fun Project John Sheehan The Vernon Advocate