Visit Some of the Fun of Events of Past Years by Clicking on the Links Below:
*Buffy's 2004 NASTAR Ski Racing Ranking
*John's 2004 NASTAR Ski Racing Ranking
Go for it!
"Another Rotten Day in Heaven. Some Body Has to Do It So It Might As Well Be Us!"
To share an idea or comment with Buffy & John click HERE!
Buffy & John Events of 2012
- Buffy & John
Buffy & John
- A Profile of Buffy & John
With Buffy & John Rule #1 is 'Have Fun'!
To live up to that rule Buffy & John ski at near by Mountain
Creek and have served as ski racing coaches in the winter at
the Hidden Ski Resort. During the summer their passion is golf.
Buffy is experienced in accounting, office management, IT
support, Human Resources and administration for
Fortune 500 companies and small growth companies
and provides Administrative support to John's business
interests and John is a management consultant, freelance
photographer, writer and the author of 9 books.
Buffy & John are presently
working to start up an Adaptive Sports Program at Mountain
Creek and provide management consulting service
to a wide variety of clients.
John is the author of 14 books and their favorite is called
'The Search for the 50 Most Beautiful
Golf Holes in New Jersey' by visiting the most prestigious and
historically significant golf clubs in the state, playing a round
of golf and photographing the course.
- Meet Buffy & John's Families
- B&J's Professional
- Buffy & John's
Ski Racing Web Page
- Read One of
- A Guide to Fighting the Mental Consequences
of the Coronavirus Pandemic
- The Women's Guide to Learning to Play Golf for Fun
- Write a Book & Become an Author for Fun!
- Teaching Beginners to Ski
- Learn to Play Golf for Fun!
- Learn to Ski for Fun!
- Learn to Job Hunt for Success and Fun!
- The Search for the 50 Most
Beautiful Golf Holes
in New Jersey
- Guarantee Airline Security Based
on the Adoption and Implementation
of a Commercial Flight Eligibility
Standard for Airline Passengers
- Reforming Public Education by
Holding Educators Professionally
Accountable for Performance
- The E-Business Revolution 1990 - 2002
From Web Enablement to
E-Commerce to E-Business
- The Blackhead Mountain Golf Course
20th Anniversary Commemorative Book:
1989 to 2009
- Verona High School Class of 1959
50th Reunion Memories - October 24, 2009
- Relive Buffy & John's
- Memories of 2020
- Memories of 2019
- Memories of 2018
- Memories of 2017
- Memories of 2016
- Memories of 2015
- Memories of 2014
- Memories of 2013
- Memories of 2012
- Memories of 2011
- Memories of 2010
- Memories of 2009
- Memories of 2008
- Memories of 2007
- Memories of 2006
- Memories of 2005
- Memories of 2004
- Memories of 2003
- Memories of 2002
- Jonathan Shirley's
- Jack ieBuffy Shirley's
- Margeret's 50th
- 2002 Far Hills
- 2002 Sail for
- 2002 Greenwich
- 2002 Cooperstown
& Baseball Hall of Fame
- 2002 Columbus Day
- Labor Day Upstate
- Oswego Harborft
- Bayer Fstival of
Champions - Far Hills
- Cape Cod Invitational
- 4th of July at
Bart & MJ's
- Memorial Day Upstate
- 2002 Winter Olympics
Park City, Utah
- Michael Voudouris
2002 Winter Olympics
- Hidden Valley's
- Buffy & John's
- Memories of 2001
- Memories of 2000
- Memories of 1999
- Memories of 1994
- Share a Comment
With Buffy & John
Buffy & John
- Related Web Site
- Visit Buffy & John
- Golf Event Photos
E-Business Management Consulting
- Hidden Valley Closed Golf Classic
- Poppa Lou Friends &
Family Golf Classic
- The Vernon Advocate
- You Have a Friend Counseling Service
- Write a Book for Fun Project
- Career Problem Solving Service
- Send an e-mail to
Buffy & John
* The year 2012 was another fun year for Buffy & John. Many of the activities they enjoyed during the year are summarized below. Enjoy!
* The year ended with an early snowfall which was a good sign that the upcoming ski season would be much better than the last.
Our snow man snow fall guage shows we got just about 3 inches of snow
Just a bit more snow and we would be able to ski our of our back door. Not long now.
* October has been a fun month. Columbus Day Golf Upstate, Autumn Jam Music Festival at the Rickey & Son Organic Farm and Ed and Stephanie Gunn's wedding at a beautiful location west of Hancock New York.
The Ed & Stephanie Gunn wedding held on Saturday, October 13th near Hancock NY. It was an extraordinary wedding!
Vernon buddies at the Autumn Jam Music Festival - Rickey & Sons Organic Farm - Sunday, October 14th
* The 27th Crystal Springs Oktoberfest held on Saturday September 22nd was a lot of fun. Photos of this fun event are posted on Buffy and John's Facebook. You can enjoy them by clicking HERE.
John & Buffy with "The Polka King" Jimmy Sturr at the 27th Oktoberfest
Friends Brian Howes, Mo Van Vorst, Tom Howes, Heidi Howes with Buffy & John
* Buffy & John visited Ireland with friends and family to visit relatives, see the sites and play four of Ireland's great golf courses. Photos will be posted shortly on Buffy and John's Facebook.
Buffy & John at Ballybunion Golf Club - Ireland
Buffy with other friends and family in Ireland with Franny's rainbow.
* Buffy & John celebrated their wedding anniversary in the tradional way, by playing golf at Ballyowen Golf Club.
* The 2012 - 17th Kelly, Poppa Lou & Franny Too Golf Classic held Satruday, July 21st was a blast. To see the results of the event click HERE. To view photos of the many friends and family who enjoyed the day click HERE.
The golfers in the 17th Annual Poppa Lou Golf Classic
The "Sixsome" - Ed & Gerry Peyton, Sasha Comito, Stephanie , Buffy & John
* Sister Anne hosted a family party on Sunday, May 6th celebrating the visit of Idaho cousins Janice and Betty. Two photos below tell the story...especially the one on the right of my sister Peg showing off.
A photo of the attendees at the party for cousins Betty & Janice (4/3 from right 2nd row)
Sister Peg tried to take a photo of the group by standing on her head (kidding). Those are her legs.
* The 2012 18th Annual Hidden Valley Closed Golf Classic was played on Saturday, April 28th at the Hidden Acres Golf Course. It was another fun day!
Buffy & John played in the 17th annual HV Closed Golf Classicwith buddies Jack and Neil. More click HERE.
Buffy & John and a few of their ski and golf buddies who played in the 2012 18th Annual Hidden Valley Closed Golf Classic held at the Hidden Acres Golf Club and at the Flat Brook Tap House.
* The 2012 12th Cape Cod Invitational Golf Classic is scheduled for June 15th & 16th. Buffy will be defending her title in this year's event to be played on the Dennis Pines & Dennis Highlands Golf Courses.
The 11th Annual Cape Cod Invitational Golf Classic Champion - Buffy with Commissioner Dan.
Background photo "Buffy tees off at Wild Turkey Golf Club" taken by Dr. John T. Whiting
Hidden Valley Ski Area Mountain Creek Ski Area Woodstock 99 Story Hidden Valley Closed Golf Outing Jim Elwell/White Trash Estates Crystal Springs Golf Reserve Poppa Lou Golf Classic The Sue and Brad Whiting Family Golf Event Photos E-Business Management Waterville Valley Ski Resort The Vernon Advocate John Sheehan
Interested a personal or business web site. ClickHERE. Copyright 1998 © Dr. John T. Whiting/E-BMC E-Business Management Consulting
All Rights Reserved