Page 2

Title
Author
Chapters
Rating
Comment
Violently Happy
Tell Bell
1

2 3

R
Pan is a good student, and loving daughter. One day her life takes a turn, when she is introduced to substance and original sin. Can she put her life back together?
Age Doesn't Matter
XxSxyTeenPanxX
1 2 3
PG
Something bad happens to Pan as a little girl. The man that trys to hurt her, comes back later in her teenage life. Will Trunks step in? Pan begins to Love Trunks later in the story.
Said with a song, sealed with a Kiss
Aikori Ichijouji
1

2 3

G
After an outing at the beach, Pan becomes upset with Trunks and tries desperately to overcome her feelings for him. Trunks realizes the chemistry between them in the nick of time and gives Pan an unforgettable surprise... with some help, of course.
You’re Not Alone
Trunksgirl13
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

18 19

NC-17
Prince Trunks falls for a certain slave...and love takes it's toll...but a certain someone gets in there way and threatens to break their love forever!
Only Sixteen
Serenity200
1 2 3 4 5
PG
After one night of passion Pan ends up pregnant. Trunks, the father of the baby, not realizing how much he loves Pan turns her away. Hurt from rejection Pan leaves Japan and Trunks behind. What happens they meet up five years later?
Four Year Wait
Trunksgf513
1 2 3 4
PG
A T/P fic. In chapter 1, Pan comes back from a four-year vacation and Trunks is mad at her. What will Bra & Goten do?
Nothing but Good Times Ahead
Sailor Destiny
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
PG
Pan and Trunks go to an awesome club one night. But when they get too drunk and sleep together, everything winds out of control.....
Forever and a Day
Morgause Nokami
1 2
PG
His eyes flung open and he looked right into the face of a totally embarrassed, totally naked Panny. "Don't look, jackass! I'm naked!"
The Strength of a Heart
Jade071
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

11

NC-17
This is a P/T get together. Pan knows how she feels about Trunks but Trunks is a little slow to catch on until times bring them together until times bring them together. Please R&R font>
The Dark Side of Love
Serenity200
1 2
PG
When Pan was 14 her best friends did something that hurt her and scared her for life. Now 5 years later she’s different, cold and heartless, catching the eye of their newest enemy.
Uninvited
Nacobe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
N-17
Bra and Goten have started a game that neither of them want to end. But they don't want love. What will they do? G/B and T/P