Nothing but Good Times Ahead 

Chapter 5

 

By: Sailor Destiny

Trunks: 28
Pan: 21
Goten: 27
Bra: 22
Marron: 26

Author's Notes: This is IT everyone! This is the chapter that makes all hell break loose!! There are two more chapters after this one, but chapter seven
Isn't much of a cliffhanger. *Darn! *

Disclaimer: I don't own GT or AF. Gosh, doesn't that sound familiar? *Sarcastic smirk*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"SO GOTEN! WHAT TO DANCE?" Bra screamed over the music.

"WHAT?"

"I SAID, DO YOU WANT TO DANCE?"

"SURE!" Just as Bra led Goten to the dance floor, he felt an incredible need to hold Bra close. It almost felt like he'd been drugged. Goten barely noticed Bra calling him.

"Goten? GOTEN?!"

"Huh?!"

"In order to dance, you have to start moving."

"Oh yeah." Without even thinking, Goten wrapped his arm around Bra and pulled her close. They both blushed as they looked into each other's eyes. "Let's dance." he said with a smirk.
*****************************************
"THIS CLUB IS AWSOME TRUNKS!!"

"WHAT?!"

"I SAID THIS CLUB I- NEVER MIND!!"

"WANNA GET SOMETHING TO DRINK?!"

"SURE!!" The music at Flash Hooligan's was so loud, that Pan had to scream to get Trunks's attention. The club was cool though. Neon lights were flashing in every direction you looked, and people were dancing everywhere. Even on the bar counters. Once the two had sat down at a remotely quieter place, the bartender came over.

"What'll it be for ya' tonight?"

"I'll have a beer." Trunks said.

"I'll have one too." Pan stated.

"You most certainly WILL NOT!!" Trunks bellowed.

"WHAT?! I'm 21 years old! I can drink whatever I want!" Pan said slamming her fist on the counter, creating a small crater. "Now, get my gosh darned beer!!" The bartender ran off like a frightened mouse.

"I really don't think you should be dr-" Trunks stopped; he seemed to be staring at something. Pan followed his gaze to see what was distracting him so much. What she saw made her jaw hit the ground.

It was Bra and Goten dancing. Bra was swinging her hair wildly, while grinding against Goten. Goten seemed to be enjoying himself. He too was grinding against Bra. Pan looked at the now furious Trunks.

"Trunks calm down.... Trunks!" It was too late. Trunks had gotten up and he was slowly walking towards Goten and Bra. It was obvious that he intended to beat the living daylights out of his best friend.

"TRUNKS!! STOP!!" Pan grabbed on to the back of his tank top and tried to stop him from moving forward, to no avail. She was just being dragged behind him.

"I said, STOP!!!" Pan powered up a little and tugged harder, causing Trunks to fall. Right on top of her. He had turned around to try and brace his fall, but Pan's breasts did that for him. She looked up into his shocked blue eyes and blushed like mad. He was doing the same.

"Wow, I thought we were having a good time!" It was Goten, with Bra next to him. Bra looked at Goten with question. Goten caught her stare and turned beet red. As close as they were, anyone would be having a good time. He turned a darker red when he realized he was the one who insisted on them being close together.

Trunks forgot all about beating up his best friend, and he jumped off of Pan and ran back to the bar.

"Goten...I'm going to kill you..."Pan said menacingly.

"Aw...come on Pan!! I was just kidding!!" Pan rose to her feet, still blushing.

"Well it did look like YOU two were having the time of your lives." Both Bra and Goten blushed. "That was some interesting dancing you two were doing. It looked more like fu-"

"So why were you and Trunks on the floor anyway?" Goten asked, changing the subject. Pan blushed every shade of crimson there was.

"Well we were over at the bar getting drinks, when Trunks saw you and Bra err-dancing. He was about to go over there and beat Goten up, but I tried to stop him. I pulled too hard and he fell on top of me." Pan's roots were turning red by now.

"Oh I see...." Bra breathed. Her roots were also changing colors.

"Well I better get back to Trunks!" Pan said quickly.

"Pan wait!!" Bra yelled. It was too late. Pan had already run out of sight. Bra shrugged and pulled Goten against her. "Wanna dance?" she asked in a low tone.

Goten gulped and blushed at the same time. "Sure."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Are you sure sir? That's your seventh shot of scotch in less than five minutes!"

"Just give me another one! PRONTO!!" Trunks face was flushed from his earlier experience and the influence of alcohol. He barely noticed Pan slip next to him.

"THAT was embarrassing...." Trunks jumped slightly. He leaned in and squinted at Pan.

"Oh.... it's you Pan...*hiccup*"

"Ugh! You've been drinking nasty!!" Pan said waving a hand in front of her.

"Am I s'pose to give a damn? I'll drink whatever the 'ell I want!!" He chugged down another shot of scotch. *BURP*

"Trunks, are you drunk?"

"The hell I am!! Come on Panny, have a drink!"

"No thanks!! Yo! Over here!"

"Yes maim'? What can I get for you?"

"Just an iced tea...." The bartender raised an eyebrow at her.

"Are you sure about that?" Pan made a face.

"Yeah I'm sure!! What's the harm in a cup of iced tea?" Unfortunately, Pan did not know what she had ordered. In the language in a bar, iced tea means 'Long Island' iced tea. (An: That has ALOT of alcohol in it!)

(Half an hour, eight iced teas, and three more shots of scotch later.........................)

"I'm a Barbie girl, ina Barbie woooooorrrrrrlllld!!!"

"Will you shut up Pan?"

"Be quiet before I bop you with my Barbie mega kick!"

"*BURP* Whatever..."

(Silence...............................................................)

"I'm bored Trunks...wannna dance?"

"*BURP* Sure..." Pan flew over to the stage and took the microphone from the lead singer in the band that was playing.

"Ladies and gentlemen!! We are going to have a special show tonight!!!"

(On the dance floor...)

Goten and Bra: Is that Pan?

"How would you guys like to see some skin?!"

Goten and Bra: Holy s**t!! Is she drunk?

All the guys in the club hollered. Even Trunks was whooping like a fool. Bra and Goten just had their mouths hanging open. Back on the stage, Pan was talking to the band.

"Can you guys play some wicked cool beat this time?"

"Sure honey..." The drummer banged his sticks three times and the Mission Impossible music started.

"NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!" Pan screamed. She jumped to the middle of the stage and began to sensually sway her hips. She was just about to take off her shirt when she was swooped off the stage.

"Hey! Put me down!!"

"Not a chance..." It was her uncle Goten. After Goten took Pan off stage, a series of boo's were heard. Goten ignored them. When they got outside, he set Pan on the ground.

"What did you do that for BAKA?!" she screamed.

"You're obviously drunk Pan...."

"I'm not drunk!! I'm just a little jolly."

"Well I'm taking your jolly olly butt home."

"I don't wanna go home!! I wanna dance!!" Just then, a loud thump was heard beside them. Pan and Goten turned to see who it was. Pan took one look and busted out laughing.

Trunks was lying on his back, giggling like a high school preppy girl. His face was red, and tears were coming out of his eyes. He looked at Goten and frowned.

"Why dya' take my woman off stage?! I wanted to see some booty!!"

"Shut up Trunks!!" It was Bra. Apparently she had dropped Trunks out of the sky. Goten looked at her when she landed, as if asking 'why' and she just shrugged her shoulders. For some strange reason, Goten felt the need to kiss Bra. He shrugged the feeling off though...

*Why do I have this sudden attraction to her?*

"He was heavy...." Bra said.

"Huh?" Goten was just snapping out of it.

"I said he was heavy. You were giving me the 'why' look."

"Oh yeah." Goten said, having absolutely no idea what she meant.

"I'm not fat Bra!!!" Trunks protested.

"That doesn't matter right now! Bra, I'll carry Trunks, and you carry Pan."

"I don't want you to carry me Goten!! Then everyone will think I'm gay!" Goten just rolled his eyes and picked Trunks up, and swung him over his shoulder, Bra did the same with Pan. Then both of them jumped into the air.

"Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!" Trunks squealed.

"Birdy, birdy!! Pan-chan is a birdy!!!"

"Let's take them to your house Bra. Gohan would kill us if we brought a drunk Pan home."

"I told you I'm not drunk you DUMBASS!!!" Goten just rolled his eyes again.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bra and Goten dumped a still drunk Pan and Trunks on the couch of the Brief's living room. The two idiots were still giggling like mad. And Goten had rolled his eyes so much that anyone would've thought that his eyes would get stuck there.

"Let's go make some tea." Bra suggested. "I think they'll be okay be themselves for a minute."

"Okay." Goten suddenly felt the need to kiss her again, but he yawned instead and followed her into the kitchen.

"So Goten, I guess this ruins our fun for tonight." Bra sadly said as she put the kettle on the stove.

"No way! I had loads of fun with you."

"Really?"

"Really. But I do wish we could've spent more time together before we had to leave."

"Yeah." The room grew eerily silent. Bra shifted a little because she felt so uncomfortable. "Well, I better get the cups out." Bra went over to the cabinets and pulled out four cups and saucers.

Goten just stared in confusion. Yesterday, he had seen Bra as nothing more than his best friend's sister. But today, he saw her as a beautiful goddess, radiating incredible heat. *Is all this because she broke up with Uubu? * He had felt the same way, three years ago at Bra's prom, but he forced himself to ignore the feeling. But not now. Goten couldn't ignore what he was feeling. He saw her lips move as she walked over to the stove. He knew she was talking, but he couldn't hear her. Her lips suddenly looked like forbidden fruit to him, and her just had to have a bite.

"So I was hoping we could do this next week. Goten? Are you listening to me?" Bra looked up and caught Goten staring at her. "Goten?" She said weakly as he started to walk towards her.

Goten just followed the string of heat Bra radiated. He was praying to Dende that her heat led him to her lips. Goten stopped less than a foot away from her and stared her in the eye.

"Goten?" She asked again. *Oh dear Dende...is Goten finally going to kiss me? *

"............" No answer. Goten simply wrapped his arms around Bra's waist and leaned down, still following the heat. At the last second, Bra pulled herself out of his embrace and went to the stove.

"I have to get the tea to Trunks and Pan."

"Yeah." Goten said, extremely disappointed.
**********************************************
"So Trunkie? Why did you say I was your woman?"

"Cos' you ARE mine damnmit!!" And Trunks leaned over and kissed her hard. Both of their breaths reeked of alcohol, but neither seemed to notice. Trunks leaned down further so he was completely on top of Pan. That is how Goten and Bra found them.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Goten screamed. He was so shocked that he almost dropped the tray of tea in his hands. Goten put the tea on a small table and preceded to pull Trunks off of his niece. When it was all said and done, Goten threw Trunks onto the couch across the room.

"Awww...what dya' do hat' for uncy?"

"Just be quiet Pan...."

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!"

"IF YOU'RE NOT QUIET, I'LL TELL GOHAN YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH TRUNKS!" Pan immediately shut up. She may have been drunk, but she knew her dad would kill Trunks if he found out that they'd been swapping spit. "We'll wait this out." Goten said as he sat on the empty loveseat. Bra was about to sit next to him, but reconsidered. She instead sat in a chair across from Goten and pulled her knees up to her chin.

"Right. We'll wait." Bra answered.

(Half an hour later...................)

Trunks and Pan are still QUITE drunk, and Goten and Bra have fallen asleep.

"So Pan, wanna continue what we started earlier?"

"You have to catch me first!!!" and she jumped off the couch and ran upstairs. Trunks ran after her, and in the process, ran into a wall. After recovering from his injury, he continued up the stairs. Bra and Goten were out cold, so they didn't even hear them laughing. Trunks finally caught her in the guest room. Her grabbed her from behind, spun her around and kissed her hard. Pan returned his embrace, and his kiss 10-fold. Without either minds noticing, they fell on to the bed, still kissing.

(One hour later..........................................................................................)

Bra and Goten were sleeping like rocks, and not even a hurricane could wake up a saiyan when they were in that kind of sleep. So it was obvious that Bra and Goten did not hear the very audible moans coming from upstairs.
*********End of Chapter Five********

Author's Notes: Don't you want to blast me to the next dimension now? PUAHAHAHA!! I AM THE MOST EVIL AUTHOR IN THE WORLD!!! The next few chapters will be a doozy, but they won't be posted until late December/ January. So be on the lookout for the conclusion of this exciting turn of events!! I hope to hear from all of you guys soon! ~Sailor Destiny