Violently Happy

Chapter 3
 

 Gohan burst into the waiting room, which was in disarray. Trunks was receiving quite the tongue lashing from, not suprisingly, his father. He entered just in time to hear Trunks.

    "Father! You know you were FAR from proposing when you and mom concieved me!"
    "Yeah, but i wasnt a freakin crack addict!" Vej retorted.
    "Vejiita!"
    "Stay out of this, mom!"
    "Dont tell your mother to stay out of it! Youre the one who messed up here!"
    "Trunks, let me tel you all the things wrong with this situtatuion right now!" Her voice esclated untill she was shouting. "Pan OVERDOSED on cocaine!! She should be DEAD! Or brain damaged! Lets not forget that she is seventeen, and apperentally pregnant at the time of her overdose! The baby should be dead, or brain damaged as well, yet it is alive and well too! This is probably due to the fact that she was 1/4 sayia-jin. Now, You heard what that doctor said! Shes been weakened, she'll be sickly, probably in a wheelchair for the rest of her life!! lets not forget the reason she is in this situation is my THIRTYONE year old son! Lets not forget that the baby is probably yours, indicating that Gohan and Videl could sue you for statitory rape, and I for one would not blame them! Is there any more crap we can pile on top of this mess?"
    "Ahem."
    The last voice was Gohan. Chi-chi stood up, her face looking care worn and old. This was the first time Gohan had noticed. When had his mothers  face grown so old, faded, and tear-stained.
    "Gohan, hows Pan."
    "You heard the doctor. She's alive, will need a wheelchair for 80% of the time, she will be sickly and weak. Her baby's alive and shes addicted to crack/cocaine. Did I miss anything?" Gohan sounded the saddest he had since his dad had died, the second time.
    "oh"
    "Trunks, come with me." It wasn't a question. In shock, Vejiita dropped the shirt collar by which he held Trunks up by. Trunks shook his head and backed up, scared.
      "Oh no! Youre not gettin me alone with you! What so when the headlines pop up "President of Capsule Co's lifeless corpse found in a dumpster outside of hospital" you can chuckle your insane chuckle. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha?"
      Gohan's eyebrow rose. "Trunks, I say this with as much respect I can muster for a 31 year old man who impregnated my 17 year old daughter, possibly while high. Please, for my grandchild, and my daughters sake, stop. Just get some help, lay off of the drugs. Now, Trunks. We need to discuss some things with you and Pan. She tells me that she is the one that got YOU started on drugs."
      Gasps all around.  Chi-chi dead fainted.
      "I'm so sorry, Gohan. I should have known better." Trunks apologized.
      "You're damn right you should have known better! But theres nothing you can do about it now! So come on! Move your ass!" Trunks sulked down the hall, to room 16114. Gohan entered, but Trunks stopped at the doorway. Gohan turned around, grabbed Trunks by the arm and whipped him into the room. Trunks stumbled, trying to regain his balance. His eyes were at the floor, and as soon as Pan saw him, her eyes were at the window. There was a long silnce, untill Gohan sat down, and started talking.
      "Okay you two, start talking." There was scilence. "Come on, you two have some stuff to work out, so go ahead!" Gohan waited with that annowing 'father knows best' look on his face. Pan spoke first.
      "Trunks...I'm...I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I started you back on this track. Now youre going to be a father, under circumstances neither of us can probably remember. This might even ruin your carrer!" She stopped to catch her breath.
      "Please forgive me..." Trunks didnt need to hear more, he ran to her bedside and hugged her with all the strength she could take, and whispered to her everything she had said to him only in reverse. And despite the happenings for today, Gohan smiled.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry 4 the short chappy!
Tell-Bell