Forever and a Day

Chapter 2

 

Very carefully Trunks snuck into Capsule Corps., hoping to get to his office before one of his parents, or worse yet, his sister - her best friend! – noticed him.

 

“Brat.”

 

Ah, damnit!

 

Trunks turned slowly to meet the dark saiyan prince’s gaze. His father looked at him questioningly, but Trunks set his jaw and kept silent.

Slowly Vegeta walked up to his son and sniffed the air. Trunks hissed. Ofcourse Vegeta would find out, he should have showered before he left his apartment. But Pan’d beat him to it and he already was way to late, so he decided not to.

 

“Kakarot’s spawn.”

He didn’t even ask it, he knew it. Trunks’ face paled and he shook his head nervously. “I, we... I mean, we didn’t...” he stammered.

Vegeta’s face remained emotionless. Had he been a bit more human and a bit less serialkiller like, he’d have rolled his eyes.

“Please don’t say anything,” Trunks begged, annoyed with himself for begging. “It was a huge mistake with too much alcohol and we really don’t want anyone to find out.”

Vegeta snorted. “Fool yourself as long as you can, brat.” And he dissapeared into the hallway before Trunks could as him what he meant.

 

 

*^_^*^_^*^_^*^_^*^_^*^_^*^_^*^_^*^_^*^_^*^_^*^_^*^_^*^_^*^_^*^_^*^_^*^_^*^_^*

AN: Yes, finally! I know that was really short, but at least I got over the huge writer’s block I had for this story. Corrected most flaws in the first part’s grammar as well (at least I hope I did *grin*). Hope I didn’t lose my reviews with changing the chapter because I had the most reviews ever on a first chapter for this ficcie (32! Can you imagine?! Have you seen the grammar? No, I don’t understand either). Hope people haven’t given up on this fic since I took like, 6 months to continue...