Nothing but Good Times Ahead 

Chapter 6

 

By: Sailor Destiny

Trunks: 28
Pan: 21
Goten: 27
Bra: 22
Marron: 26

Author's Notes: Not much to say today...

Disclaimer: I don't own DBGT or DBAF!
**************************************
Pan woke up with the hangover of her life. She could tell that she was lying in a bed, but she didn't know where she was, how she got there, or that she was butt naked next to Trunks.

"What the heck happened?" Pan stretched and rolled over. She was shocked when she landed on something hard.

*What the-* Pan slowly open her eyes, and allowed her vision to focus. Once it did, she was looking into a pair of shocked sky blue eyes.

"Nani? Trunks-kun?" Pan noticed that Trunks had a nervous and scared look on his face, all while blushing a deeper tint of red that she had ever seen. "What are you blush-" Pan stopped short when she felt something poke her thigh. "What the heck?" Pan suddenly realized what was going on, and what might have happened.

"Oh God! OH GOD!!" Pan rolled off of Trunks and looked under the covers, hoping to find both of their clothes on. Apparently, hope did not exist in this world, and Pan discovered that her and Trunks were both naked. Not to mention Trunks was...err...'excited'.

"Did we-" Pan stopped, unable to finish due to a large lump in her throat.

"I think we did." Trunks finished. Pan was silent for a second, before she screamed at the top of her lungs in horror.
***************************Downstairs********************************
Bra and Goten were just in the process of waking up, when they heard and high-pitched scream that made both their teeth itch.

"What was that?!" Goten bellowed. Both demi-saiyans rushed upstairs, preparing to fight. However, when they were met with a scene of Pan in bed with Trunks, all they could do was stand there gaping, and temporarily speechless.

"P-pa-Pan? Di-did you sl-sleep with my bro-broth-b-brother?"

"I think I did...." Pan sobbed.

"Trunks! I'm going to KILL YOU!!" Goten yelled.

"But I don't even remember anything!!" Trunks cried.

"Okay.... think...think...think DAMMIT!" Pan screamed.

"My brother is going to kill you..." Goten said. "But maybe I should save him the trouble and kill you now...." Goten began to power up, but he immediately stopped when Bra started to cry. "What's wrong Bra?"

"Oh Goten. I feel like this is my fault! We should have been watching them. This never would've happened if we had stayed awake." Bra cried harder. "A-and now.... MY BEST FRIEND IS A SLUT!"

"WHAT!" Pan yelled. Goten ignored Pan and hugged Bra.

"Shhhh....there there."

"Hello? I'm the family here. She just called me a slut!" Her uncle glared at her.

"Well you were acting like one at the club last night." That struck Pan through the heart.

"I didn't know that iced tea had alcohol in it!" Pan's chest tightened as she teared up.

"Well you should've had water! It's your own fault Pan!"

"Goten stop it!" Trunks ordered. But it was too late. Pan powered up and flew into Bra's room even faster for Trunks's eyes to see. In a flash, everyone could tell that she got some clothes on and blasted through the wall.

"My bedroom wall!" Bra wailed.

*My love...* Trunks thought.
****************************************
"Pan! Where on EARTH have you been all night?!" Gohan bellowed. "Wait! I remember that energy I felt last night! Did you in Trunks get in a fight? ABOUT WHAT?!" Gohan took a deep breath and sat down. "How was that?" he asked.

"Not bad. But what will you really say when she gets here?" Videl asked.

"Not sure. Most likely something among those lines. Gohan and Videl didn't have to wait but one nano second until Pan came barging through the door.

"Pan! Where on EARTH have you been all night? Wait! I remember that energy I felt last night! Did you get in a fight with Trunks? ABOUT WHAT?!"

Videl sweatdropped.

"Well if you must know father, I don't remember anything that happened last night. But I do know that I got drunk as hell and fucked Trunks in the process. Anything else you like to know?"

Gohan was completely speechless. Not only had his little girl cursed, but she also slept with Trunks. Videl had fainted when she heard the word f@#$ed come out of her daughters mouth.

"Well since it seems that you have no questions, I'm going up to room to reminisce about f*&^ing Trunks. I don't remember what it felt like, but I'm sure it was great." Pan then stormed up to her room. Gohan blinked hard a few more times before he also fainted.
*******************Pan's Room*********************
*What am I going to do? * Pan thought as she sobbed. *I can't say that I've never wanted Trunks, but I didn't want him that way...* Pan continued to sob without cease until she heard the phone ring. She wiped her tears and picked up.

"Moshi moshi. Son Pan here."

"Pan?" Her heart stopped.

"Nani? Trunks-kun?"

"Hai."

"I don't want to talk right now."

"Too bad, we have to. We have to figure out what to do."

"I don't feel like talking right now. I feel like such a baka!!" Trunks could tell that Pan was crying.

"Pan please don't cry. Listen sweetheart...what happened last night was a mistake. It-" But Pan wasn't listening anymore. *Trunks...called me...sweetheart. *

"I have to go Trunks. Gomen nasai. Sayonara."

"Wait Pan!" Too late. Pan had already slammed the phone down on the receiver. As soon as she did, Pan's felt an incredible burst of energy, nothing like she'd ever felt before. When she turned to look out her window, she met Trunks's burning blue gaze, which had a flame that she had never seen burning in them. Pan felt like he was staring a hole right through her.

Trunks didn't even bother to ask if he could come in. He simply 'removed' the window from its frame and stepped inside.

"Get out." Pan hissed.

"Iie." Trunks said just as nastily.

"I can't even bear to look myself in the eye. So how can I possibly look you in the eye?"

"I don't know Pan. But we have to talk."

"About what? About knowing the fact that we both were incredibly irresponsible and that I lost my virginity to one of my best friends when I was drunk?" Trunks was stunned.

"You-you're a virgin?" he said turning beet red.

"Correction, I was. But that all changed last night." Trunks walked to the side of Pan's bed and sat down. "What you want to do it in my bed too?" Trunks hesitated at first, but he eventually took Pan's hand in his own. She almost stopped breathing.

"Pan, we're not even sure we did anything." he sincerely said.

"If THAT isn't the biggest load of shit I ever heard! I suppose we just took off all of our clothes and jumped on the bed until we fell asleep! Right? Is that why my abdomen felt like someone had stabbed me in it when I flew out of the room? Is that why there was blood all over the sheets and in-between my legs? WELL?!"

"................."

"That's what I thought. Just leave."

"Pan..."

"It was probably just a cheap thrill for you. So just leave." To Pan's surprise, Trunks allowed a tear to fall from his eyes.

"I don't know how you could possibly accuse me of being that heartless. But if you want to consider what happened a cheap thrill, go ahead. I don't give a damn. You didn't even think that knowing we did that together would mean something to at least one of us." Trunks stood up and walked towards the window.

"Trunks wait!"

"Why should I? Since you declared yourself my one night whore, I guess I'll be leaving. Oh wait." Trunks threw a twenty-dollar bill in Pan's lap and flew out the window.

Pan felt as if someone had ripped out her heart and pissed on it. First her eyes watered up, but she refused to let the tears fall. Then Pan looked at the twenty, and she fell on her pillow and released the tears she had held back in loud, choking sobs.
*****************Downstairs*********************
Videl awoke to the sound of her daughter's heart breaking sobs. She got up and looked at Gohan, who was at her feet.

"What a wimp." Videl kicked her husband lightly and went up to her daughter's room. At first, Videl just peeked through the door. Pan was hunched over in her bed, shaking violently with each sob she released. Videl noticed the breeze from the open hallway window too late, and Pan's door swung open with a loud creak.

When Pan heard something creak, she gathered enough energy to look up. Pan could tell that she was breaking her mother's heart. She desperately needed her mother's comfort, but she couldn't find the words to ask. So Pan said the only thing she could think of.

"Mommy?" Videl burst into tears and ran to Pan. She pulled her into her tight embrace and began to rock back and forth.

"It's okay honey. We'll make it through this. Shhh shhh. Don't cry." Pan felt comforted by her mother's prescence, but she couldn't stop crying. Videl continued to whispered words of comfort and rock Pan back and forth until Pan cried herself to sleep. Videl laid her down and rubbed the side of her face.

"I love you Pan." she whispered. Videl got off the edge of her daughter's bed and headed for the door. Videl had almost left when she heard Pan whisper something.

"I love you too mommy." Videl smiled and went downstairs to make some tea. But she stopped dead in her tracks at the bottom of the stairs.

Gohan was still out cold.

"Oh brother!" *Anime fall*
*****************************************
*One night whore? One night WHORE?! How could she say something like that?!* Trunks was still fuming as he flew absent-mindedly through the sky. He hadn't bothered to think about where he was going, or how long it would take him to get there. He just flew. Trunks was currently flying over deserted highlands.

"WHY PAN?!" Trunks screamed at thin air. "Did you even think it would mean something to ME?! Did you ever think that maybe I LOVED YOU?!!" Trunks's anger exploded and he fired an uncontrolled energy blast at the ground below. A massive dome rose as Trunks's blast collided with the earth below. After the dome expanded too far, it too exploded and caused a massive mushroom cloud to form.

Trunks floated in the smoke, hoping he could stay there forever and never have to see Pan's face again. But the smoke cleared and Trunks continued to fly, ignoring his lack of energy. Since the blast he fired was full of his anger, it was almost too much for him to handle. His adrenaline began to run low as he flew. Then Trunks's eyes began to droop. Then all he knew was blackness.
***********************************
Back home, Gohan had woken up, and he listening to Videl re-explain what Pan had said earlier when he felt Trunks's ki skyrocket. Then his ki fell faster than Cell did at the hands of Pikkon.

"Oh God." Gohan's face paled.

"What? What is it?" Videl asked.

"It's Trun-" Gohan did even finish his sentence before Pan came binding down the stairs. She flew to the door and had one foot out before Gohan yelled.

"Pan stop!"

"I have to go." she said without looking at him.

"You have to stop. I'm not letting you go." Gohan sternly said.

Pan whirled around to face her father. "Just try and stop me!" Pan turned around again and got one foot out the door again before her father yelled again.

"Pan if you take one more step, I'm going to blast you. I swear I'll do it."

"GOHAN!" Videl screamed. Gohan completely ignored her.

"Why don't you want me to go?" she calmly asked.

"Because you'll just end up getting hurt again."

"Oh well I'm going." Pan began to walk out the door, but she stopped mid step when she felt her father power up to Super Saiyan.

"Gohan stop." Videl pleaded.

"Ka...me...ha...me..."

"Daddy no...." Pan's had turned around, and she froze in fear as she saw her father power up. *He wouldn't really kill me, would he? * Her heartbeat sped up and she began to sweat.

Gohan hesitated for a moment before he let his blast loose. "HA!"

"Gohan NO!" Videl screeched. Pan screamed and covered her eyes when she saw the blast heading for her. The impact of the blast alone was enough to kill her. Pan waited for the pain, but it never came. She slowly opened her eyes and met her twinkling father's. Videl stood behind him, her eyes wide and her hair a mess.

"Go to your room." Gohan simply said. Pan was still in total shock, but she did as she was told. As soon as Videl heard Pan's door close, she went wild.

"What the hell did you think you were doing?" Videl voice came out in a weird, tightened shriek.

"No time to explain. I got to go and find Trunks."

"What?" Too late. Gohan had already flown out the door. "THAT MAN!" Videl growled.
*********************************************
~*Dream*~
He was running, running, running, running trying to get to her, but she only got further away. Yet, he kept running, running, running...

"Wake up." A new voice said. "Please wake up." the voice said as it shook him. Trunks closed his eyes in his dream, and when he open them again, he met a pair of beautiful jade eyes. His vision began to come into focus and the girl above him came clearly into view. He immediately sat up, blushing. But he quickly lay back down, as his back was killing him.

The girl before him had a slender and incredibly proportioned figure. Her skin was a creamy pearl, and her shoulder length black hair was pulled back in a maroon bow. The girl wore maroon khakis, and red tank top, and....

*Men's briefs? * Trunks thought. "Well I'm glad you're up. I'm just taking a walk in the woods, and BOOM! You come crashing down. I'm surprised that you survived. What you're name anyhow?"

"Briefs." Trunks answered.

"Well aren't you dirty!"

"No! That's my last name. My full name is Trunks Briefs."

"Ah. I've heard that name somewhere before. Lemme think." Trunks was happy and insulted at the same time.

"I'm the president of Capsule Corporation." he offered.

"Oh yeah. Big deal."

"Huh?"

"Personally, I feel sorry for you. You probably get a bunch of kniving little bitches hitting on you everyday, trying to get some money."

"That's about right."

"Can you move? I got to get you back to my place. Sorry to say, but you smell like you haven't had a bath in a week." Trunks gave her a crooked smile and tried to move.

"Ah!"

"What's broken?"

"I dunno. Everything."

"Alrightly then. Is at least one arm and leg not broken?" Trunks tested him left leg and arm.

"Yeah. My left leg and arm isn't broken. But my back is killing me."

"No duh. You landed on it." Trunks couldn't help but smile at this girl's cockiness. "Come on. Sit up. I can't carry your bootie all the way." Trunks sat up and let the girl loop her head under his arm. Trunks blushing muscles got a good work out as the girl wrapped her arm around his waist. Her closeness was getting to him, and her hand was dangerously close to his backside. She hefted him up and smiled.

"And just what are you so red about? It's not that hot out here." Trunks shook the blush off his face.

"Nothing."

"It's about a three mile walk. Can you make it?"

"Sure. By the way...."

"Keiko."

"Huh?"

"My name's Keiko Asashi. Isn't that what you were going to ask me? My name?"

"Uh.... yeah." Keiko smiled at him again before she looked straight ahead.

"Let's go." she slowly took one step at a time, making sure she didn't go too fast for Trunks. "Man you got messed up pretty bad."

"Yeah. Another thing."

"What?"

"It's nice to meet you Keiko."
*************End Chapter Six***************
Author's Notes: Moving on so soon? You're a dog Trunks!!! Will this new Keiko character be able to heal the wound in Trunks's heart by capturing it? I'm not giving it away so just wait for chapter seven. Adios!

lolababy12@gundamwing.org