You're Not Alone

Chapter 19

 

Okay, this is the LAST chapter, okay? But it doesn't stop there! It just so happens that I have taken the liberty of posting the first two chapters of the sequel: You're Not Alone: A New Generation! I hope you like it! If you were on the previous list, I have transferred you over to my new list for the sequel. This chapter took me FOREVER to finish because I had no idea what to put in it, until... well, just read it and find out! Oh yeah, wanna know what, or who Trunks was looking for in ch.13? Well, it is revealed to you in this chapter, and it's probably not who you think it is... I have a few surprises in store for you in this last chapter. Oh, yes, and make sure to read over chapter ch.17 VERY carefully, because a part of it will come up in the sequel, as well as in this chapter. VERY IMPORTANT!!!! ^.~


~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

Pan felt a warm ray of light gently touch her skin, slowly waking her from her peaceful slumber. Her eyes fluttered and slowly opened, blinking to focus. Her eyes moved around, immediately noticing that she was not in a familiar environment. She tried to move, but felt something tightly wrapped around her waist, holding her back. Her whole body tensed as she looked down to see a muscular arm tightly wrapped around her waist. She relaxed as memories of the night before resurfaced, causing her cheeks to instantly heat up. She sighed happily and rolled over to look at her lover's face.

She giggled a bit, he looked so cute. He face was relaxed and a few small strands of hair fall into his face. His mouth was open a bit, a smile placed on his lips. She kissed him on the forehead lightly and gently pulled his arm away, sliding out of bed.

A furry appendage shot out and grabbed her wrist, pulling her back. Trunks pulled Pan possessively into his chest, wrapping his arms tightly around her. A sigh escaped her lips and she smiled, kissing him lightly on the lips. Pan watched as his eyes sleepily slid open.

Blue eyes met dark black ones and a smile crossed Trunks' lips. "Morning, Pan." He said, kissing her on the cheek.

"Morning, Trunks-kun." She said, sighing happily and kissed him back, slowly sliding out of bed. She groaned, immediately feeling an ache in between her thighs.

Trunks propped his head up on his elbow and looked at her. "What's wrong?"

She grabbed a robe and flung it onto her. "Nothing, just a horrible pain in the middle of my legs. Kami, Trunks, I didn't something so wonderful had such horrible side effects." She groaned, hobbling over to the bathroom.

Trunks shrugged. "I don't feel anything..."

Pan rolled her eyes and turned on the shower. "Of course not..." she grunted, stepping into the warm water.

Trunks chuckled and went to get changed into some clothes.

~*~

Pan walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her. She was surprised to see that Trunks had already left. She shrugged it off and decided to go and look for him.

She walked out of the room, dressed in a light blue dress, her necklace hung around her neck. On her way to the throne room, she bumped into Bra, who was holding hands with Goten.

Pan looked at her friend and raised an eyebrow, a smirk covering her features. Bra immediately released his hand and smiled childishly. "Uh... hi, Pan!"

Pan smirked even more. "Well, glad to see you found your type." She said, nudging Bra. Turning to Goten, she said, "You picked well. Bra's a wonderful person... most of the time..."

Bra elbowed her friend. "Pan!" she hissed, smiling innocently. Pan just chuckled. "So, Pan, have you decided what to wear?"

Pan scratched her head. "For what?"

Bra smacked her forehead. "The wedding, you idiot!"

Pan's jaw flopped. "What?! The wedding? What wedding?"

Bra rolled her eyes. "Honestly, Pan... I don't know where you get your stupidity from... I talking about the wedding between you and Trunks! He wanted to have a traditional Earth wedding, and then the priest will accept you into the royal family in the process! There is going to be a huge banquet, and a party, and then a ball, and then a separate ceremony for when the other nations come..." Bra's eyes widened. "Oh, no! You'll have to wear different things to ALL of those! Oh dear..."

Pan stood there speechless. ::Married? Me and Trunks? Traditionally? But... it's not possible... it won't be traditional unless someone is there...::

"...you'll need one for the ball, one for the banquet..."

"Bra! How can that be possible?" she said, utterly confused as they reached the throne room. "It would only be traditional if my--"

"Father was here?" answered a deep voice from behind her.

Pan spun around to find herself eye and eye with the person she hadn't seen since her childhood. Tears glistened on the lip of her eyes. "Daddy?" she whispered, her voice slightly cracking.

Gohan smiled at her daughter. "My, my, Pan... you sure have grown since I last saw you. You look more and more like your mother every day..." Pan tried to blink away the tears welling up in her eyes. Gohan looked at her expectantly. "You haven't seen me in more than 15 years! Aren't you going to give your old man a hug?"

Pan jumped into her father's arms. "Daddy! I can't believe it's you!" she sobbed into his chest.

Trunks smiled as joyful thoughts flooded through his mind. It made his whole body smile from his mate being so content. ::She truly is happy...::

Pan looked up from her father and turned to Trunks, holding Gohan's hand. "You did all this? For me?" she asked, tears still in her eyes.

Trunks nodded as Pan walked up to him. ~ Of course I did. You are my mate. You mean everything to me...~ Pan hugged Trunks happily.

A clatter of shoes against tile was heard as someone ran into the throne room. The doors flung open, a woman standing there. Her blue eyes sparkled and widened. "Gohan?" she whispered.

Gohan looked up, a gasp escaping from his lips. The black haired woman raced towards him, embracing her husband and sharing a passionate kiss. The two were wrapped in a cloud of bliss as they held onto each other as if they were to be ripped apart. Gohan looked down at the woman he had not seen in years. The one he fell in love with so many years ago. She buried her face in his chest and he rested his head on hers. "Videl... I missed you so much..."

::Videl... how I've longed for him to call me... I always loved the way he said my name...:: Her blue eyes shone with tears held back for so many years.

An grasped Trunks' hand tightly. ~ This time you've really done it. I've never seen my mother so happy before. Look at them, Trunks. This is one of the best things you've ever done for me. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see them like this. ~ she said.

He smiled at her and kissed her softly on the cheek. ~ You know, I still haven't officially proposed to you...~

Pan gasped and looked at Trunks in shock as he approached Gohan, his head bowed. "Son Gohan, father of Pan, I would like to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage."

Videl looked up at Gohan and smiled. Gohan looked back at her, his face in thought. Trunks became nervous... he knew they were having a telepathic conversation through their bond. After a few minutes, Gohan looked back at Trunks, a serious look on his face. A knot grew in Trunks' throat. "Prince Trunks, you have my permission to wed my daughter." He said, his serious look transforming into a smile.

Trunks turned to Pan, who was in a state of utter shock, and got down on one knee, taking her hand. Pan couldn't bring herself to words. "Son Pan, I kneel before you, as your minor and servant. For the past few months, I have been taken aback by your beauty, strength, knowledge, and strong will. I feel in love with not just those qualities, but everything about you. Whenever I am around you, I feel calm and complete. I don't know how I would live without you by my side... Pan... will you marry me?"

Tears began to spill out of her eyes as she wept. Trunks began to panic. Was it something he said? Was it too soon? Did he pressure her by asking her in front of everyone? "Pan? Did... did I..."

She clasped his hand, looking at him with a look of exultation, tears still rolling down her face. "No, Trunks... I... I do! I do!" she said, delight ringing in her voice.

Trunks never felt more relieved in his life. The two shared a warm, loving kiss, their parents looking on with happiness, even Vegeta, who wasn't doing as good of a job concealing his emotions. Even if no one noticed...

~*~

Pan took Gohan's arm, a look of fear on her face. "Daddy... I'm afraid..." she whispered.

Gohan smiled at his daughter. "Don't be frightened. This is the best thing you will ever do in your life, so don't be scared of it." Draping the vale over her beautiful face, he said, "Now stand up tall. It's time."

Pan took a deep breath and took her first step into the isle, Gohan smiling at her comfortingly. Pan walked down the long, white carpet, her every step shaky. Her long, white wedding gown covered her nervous pace, made entirely of a special silk. The bottom flared out, the long tail held up by two of the flower girls. Her glass slippers casually strolled on top of the delicate white and red rose petals, which were laid there by her other flower girls. The blonde Maid of Honor gave Pan a thumbs up as she walked by. The trim of her gown was embroidered with tiny roses, accenting the red roses attached to her tiara. The neckline on her dress was reasonably cut, and the top clung to her figure just perfectly, showing off the perfect curves of her body. The sleeves extended down to her wrists, and flared a bit to her fingers, the red embroidery on each one.

It seemed like eternity until she finally reached her future husband, all eyes on her. She took in another deep breath as Trunks took Gohan's place at her side. They walked towards the priest, Pan's stride more confident than before.

The priest opened the book and began, Pan lost in the abyss of Trunks' eyes. Before Pan knew it, the priest turned to her and asked her the final question. Pan knew her answer, but faltered before she said it. These two words that she was about to say, were to seal her fate for all eternity. They would make her his forever, after this, there was no turning back. She spoke these words with confidence. "I do." The smile was evident in her voice.

"You may now kiss the bride." Trunks lifted her veil to reveal the most beautiful face he had ever seen. Nothing was worth more to him than this moment. Their lips met slowly, as they had done so many before, but this time... it was different... Pan felt a passion and bliss flow through their connection, a surge of fiery desire, pure warmth, fondness, and love like she had never experienced before. Her mind was spinning... it was as if a door had been opened to a new... a new... ~ Beginning? ~ answered a familiar voice in her head.

~ Yes. ~ she answered back as they broke the kiss. ~ A new beginning. ~ They turned and faced the crowd as they cheered. Areina slowly walked down the isle, dressed in a red and white gown, complimenting the colors of the ceremony. She carried a red and silver pillow, a crown nestled on top of it. She reached the front of the church and bowed, holding the pillow above her. "Your majesties..." she pronounced, smiling. The priest lifted the crown off of the pillow and held it up, speaking in old Saiya-jin tongue. Pan shot a nervous look at Trunks. ~ What is he saying?! ~ she asked frantically.

Trunks chuckled. ~ He is pronouncing that you are being inaugurated as Queen. He's asking you if you will take this responsibility. Just repeat after me: Hiash aid ierfa forj afrjf ojdfeb udfe... ~

Pan spoke the words as if she had known ancient Saiya-jin since a child, Trunks continuing to tell her what to say. Finally, the priest motioned for her to bend on one knee as he placed the crown atop her head. Pan stood up, and the crowd cheered.

Trunks smiled and planted a kiss on her cheek. Pan returned the smile and sighed. Holding up her flowers, she threw them into the crowd. Trunks looked at her strangely. ~ Why did you do that? ~

She smiled as the bouquet soared into the air. ~ Who ever catches it will be the next one to marry. It's tradition. ~ Trunks and Pan watched as a young woman jumped up and caught the bouquet of rose with ease. Trunks' jaw dropped. It was none other than Bra, her arm linked with Goten's. ~ You've got to be kidding! My sister is going to marry your Uncle?! ~

~ What? I have no Uncle! ~ replied Pan. ~ My father was an only child! There's no way that... that...~ she trailed off, her thoughts wandering. ~ Is it possible? He does look exactly like my grandfather...~ she pondered.

Gohan and Videl came up to the couple and hugged their daughter. Gohan turned to Trunks and gave him a hand shake. "Congratulations, Trunks." He said.

Pan grabbed her father's hand. "I have an Uncle?!" she blurted out.

Gohan scratched his head. "You didn't know? I thought it'd be obvious with his naive personality..."

*face fault*

"Mom! How come you never told me that dad had brother? I've been living with my Uncle for the past week and a half and I was never told? Does he know?" she asked, thousands of questions which needed answering.

Gohan shook his head. "No, I don't think he does..."

Goten and Bra ran up arm and arm, smiling brightly. Goten held out his hand to Pan. "Congratulations, Pan-ch--" He was cut off as Pan wrapped him in a huge bear hug. Goten smiled goofily and hugged her back. When Pan pulled away and held hands with her new husband again, Goten looked at her with a confused look on his face. "Thank you... I guess... but what was that for?" he asked, laughing and scratching the back of his head.

Pan laughed and gave Goten a light punch on the shoulder. "Come on, Uncle Goten, isn't it okay if your niece gives you a big hug on her wedding day?"

Goten's jaw dropped and pointed at her strangely. His mouth began to move, and Bra and Pan giggled when no words came out of his mouth. Pan filled the words in for him. "I know you wouldn't know about your brother's daughter and all, but I guess it makes sense, since we never asked what each other's last names were..."

Goten wasn't really paying attention as he nudged his brother. "Gohan! Bro! Why didn't you tell me about Videl? Well... I guess I was a little too young when we were separated and all..."

Trunks and Pan sighed. "This is too confusing..." muttered Trunks.

Pan giggled and kissed him on the cheek. Linking her arm with his and leaning against his shoulder, Pan looked up at Trunks, her bright eyes shining with intensity as they walked. "Wanna go to that private island for a while?" Trunks raised an eyebrow. "Bra did it..." she said, winking.

Trunks sighed and they walked into the garden. "Sounds great." He replied. Something bright caught Trunks' eye and he bent down to pick it up. Pan leaned over to see what it was, when a bright red object appeared before her. She grasped the delicate flower and held it close to her, looking up at Trunks. Trunks tilted his head so it was next to hers, "It was the last one..." he whispered, his breath tickling her ear and arousing her senses.

Before Pan could absorb the wonderfully emotional and romantic moment, she was swept up in Trunks' arms. "So... what about that private island you were talking about? It sounds... exciting..." he murmured.

Pan nestled her head in the crook of his neck. "Why not, Trunks? Everything is exciting when your around..." she whispered, smiling.

Trunks kissed her forehead and took to the air. The two figures disappeared into the night sky, blending in with the stars...

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

Yes! I finished! The wedding part was very hard to write... considering that I don't know first hand... (Yes, I've never been to a wedding!) Well... I don't really know about anything first hand past a kiss... ^.^ Hey, I'm only 14! Now for the sequel... It will be out with in a week! I promise! ^.^ I hope you liked it! Now I can write *COMPLETED* on the description for my favorite story! ^.^ Yay! Make sure to review, or I'll have second thoughts about that sequel! It will be called "You're Not Alone: A New Generation" I hope you enjoy it... when it comes out! I should post signs all over the place that say: ::Premiere of "You're Not Alone: A New Generation" Don't miss the tragic story of Trunks and Pan in their struggle to...:: ^.^ REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!