The Strength of a Heart

 

Chapter 5 : To Good Health

 

Yep it took a while but chapter 5 is finally complete and ready for all off you to read. Just one more thing to say, Thanks everyone for reviewing my last chapter I got the most reviews I ever had before for that chapter and well… Thanks

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything from Dragonball Z or GT

* * * * *

~The Room of Sprit and Time~

It is a week later after the “incident” and Trunks and Pan were training, like always. They were up to the intense part of their training sessions which included ki blasts, flying and all their deadly moves.

“KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!” Pan screams as she releases a huge kamehameha wave at Trunks.

“Arrghh! Pan, not so big!” He yells at her as he’s trying desperately to get away from the blast but it’s too big and he can’t move away in time. It comes down on him and all Pan could hear was the scream the comes from Trunks but as the blast finally vanishes into the endless space of the room of sprit and time there was no sense of Trunks’ ki anywhere.

* * * * *

~ The forest ~

“Father! What do you think you’re doing?” Gohan asks his father as Goku stops fighting and looks towards the look-out.

“I just got this awful feeling about Trunks… No Pan I’m not sure which?”

“What! Pan’s in trouble, what are we doing standing around here?” Gohan powers up to a super sayian 2 but just before he flies off Goku grabs his arm and say,

“What do you think your doing?”

“I’m… I’m going to save Pan, What’s it look like I’m doing?”

“Gohan, think! What are you going to do? She’s in the room of sprite and time, you can’t get to her”

“Oh… I forgot, well I can’t just stay around here and do nothing!”

“Well you have no choice, plus I don’t know if it was Pan or Trunks… I just don’t know…” Goku says but trails off his last sentence trying to get a better picture of the situation.

“Trunks? He’s training with Vegeta, why would it be him? Pan’s the one up there.” Gohan says matter-of-factly.

“What you didn’t know?”

“Know what?”

“Trunks and Pan went into the room of sprit and time together”

“WHAT! That… That play boy went into that room with my little Pan all ALONE for 2 years” (AN, Two days normal time but 2 years in the room. I think you get it by now, right?) Gohan says as he’s growing redder and redder by the minute.

“Gohan calm down, they’re both there to train. I don’t think that any…”

“Don’t say that crap! I know what Trunks is like and Pan will fall right for him… I’ve got to do SOMETHING!”

“Well there’s nothing you can do brother, so stop worrying and start training” Goten comments

“I’m going to kill someone!” Gohan yells in pure rage.

“That’s right Gohan, get your anger out in fighting” Goku says but is soon met by Gohan’s fist.

They continue their training almost completely forgetting about Trunk and Pan, well that is except for Goku.

* * * * *

~The room of Sprit and Time~

“Trunks!” Pan yells as she starts running around trying to find him but there’s no sign of him anywhere. “Trunks! Trunks where are you?” she starts screaming feeling helpless and a sense of guilt begins to coming over her that this was all her fault, ‘Trunks where are you? Trunks… oh Trunks this is my entire fault…’ she thinks while still running/flying in search of him.

Around 5 minutes latter, which felt like 5 years for Pan there’s a slight ki felt to Pan’s right about 20 meters away from her. It took Pan about 0.00098 seconds to realize this and flies at top speed in the ki’s direction.

When she finally reaches her destination she sees Trunks on the ground unconscious. Pan reaches down and holds Trunks head in her arms, she dose Dr. ABC on him and discovers that he’s breathing and has a pulse but finds that his left leg has been seriously injured and that he had a cut on his fore head. (An, That’s gotta hurt)

“Oh Trunks… I’m so sorry…” Pan says as she starts to carry Trunks back to the eating/sleeping area.

She lies Trunks down in his bed and goes off to get the medical supplies, ‘Why didn’t we get any senzue beans before we came in here?’ Pan wonders while she’s looking around for the first aid box.

While Pan’s away Trunks wakes up and is about to stand up but instantly fall back down on the bed from the pain that went through his head when he moved. ‘Aww… shit that hurt’ he thinks not quite sure what to do but with every thought more pain runs through him.

Trunks is lying down trying desperately not to think which doesn’t quite work because he needs to think to not to think (An, confused?) As Pan comes back only being able to find a few bandages and a packet of pain killers.

She notices that Trunks is awake and starts to walk faster towards him, “Trunks! Trunks you’re awake! I was so worried! Are you ok? Do you need anything?”

As every word came out of her mouth Trunks’ head pounded like a drum and when she yell or raised her voice… lets just say Trunks had a huge head ache.

“Pan… Pan quite” Trunks whispers at Pan.

“Quite? Why? Oh! Have you got a head ache? I’ll be as quite as a mouse”

“Just shut-up… awww”

“Trunks? Here, take this” She hands Trunks a tablet and a cup of water.

Trunks reaches up to take it from her but with even the slightest movement he was back down on the bed cringing from the pain.

“Trunks? Are you ok? Of course your not! What was I thinking, here don’t you want it?” Pan tries to give Trunks the tablet again.

“Pan… quite… can’t move…” Trunks tries to inform Pan but without much luck

“Trunks do you want this tablet or not” Pan says sounding very annoyed and very, very loud.

“PAN SHUT-UP!!!” Trunks yells but completely regrets it afterwards with his head feeling like it’s about to explode and everything starting to move around him. Then something starts to come up in his throat and the next thing he knows is he’s sick all over Pan.

“AARRHH!! Gross, gross ,gross.” Pan jumps up and runs towards the bathroom forgetting all about Trunks and his predicament.

Not being able to move and in a lot of pain Trunks just lies there hoping that this is all a dream, but when Pan does eventually decide to return (dressed in clean cloths) he can’t hope for to much longer.

She comes to his side again and helps him prop his head up on a pillow.

“Trunks? I’m sorry I forgot all about you… I’ll be quite, here take the tablet” Pan apologizes and instead of giving Trunks the cup and tablet she puts the tablet in his mouth and then places the cup up agents his lips for him to drink.

“Ok, I’ll leave now. Trunks try to get some rest” With that Pan walks over to her side of the room and also goes to bed.



~A Week later in the room of spirit and time~

Pan’s training up in the air trying to reach super sayian and Trunks is below coaching her on.

“Pan you need to watch what your doing, you’ve got strength but your to clumsy”

“What! I’m not clumsy AND I’m not crippled like someone else I know”

“Hey, that hurt! But just to set the record straight I’m not clumsy and I’m only ‘crippled’ because you didn’t have enough control when firing that ki blast at me”

“Whatever”

“Come on down, it’s time for lunch”

“Already?”

“Pan, it’s 1:30 now get your ass down here so I can eat”

“Hey I’m not stopping you, go stuff your face if that’s what you want I’ll be there in a second.”

They both head back to the eating/sleeping area and start to serve lunch with Trunks just getting in the way the whole time trying, but not seceding to help Pan get lunch prepared.

“Trunks just go sit down, I’ll bring you lunch in a moment”

“I was just trying to help”

“Yes I know, but… lets just say Sit down before I brake your other leg”

“Touchy” Trunks mutters as he does what he’s told.

“I heard that!”

* * * * * * *

What’s going to happen now?

Trunks has a busted leg

Pan’s not a super sayian yet

And Gohan’s lost all his self control

* * * * * * *

Well that’s it for chapter 5, I hope you enjoyed it and please, R&R

Ja’ne