Age Doesn't Matter


Chapter 3

Wow!  Chapter 3 already!  n.n   In chapter 4, there will be come romance and love, so I think you can wait, this might be a long chapter, so get ready!  VeTanks won't know what hit him!  Pan, Trunks, and Goten will be goofing off and messing with VeTanks sometimes during the fight.  Don't kill me.  >.>    Oh yeah, one more thing.  A LEMON is in here.  n.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~

Readers:  Geton with the story already! Me:  Be patiant, or don't read at all!  >\

On with the story now!

    The blasts were all released and hit VeTanks all at once, causing a huge explosion.  Pan stepped back, covering Bra scence she didn't leave.  Trunks and Goten just stood there, getting hit by bricks from the club flying everywhere.  Pan looked at how stubbern Trunks looked, and how clueless Goten looked.  Pan arched an eyebrow about how different they were.  All the wind stopped from the explosion from the blasts.  VeTanks stood, he didn't look in very good shape, but he was still standing, and ready to fight.

    Pan sighed hoping this guy would just give up.  She was tired, and Bra had just gone crazy about breaking a nail.  He was a big waste of time. Trunks grinned seeing that one of VeTanks' arms was just hanging, unusefull. Goten grinned also.  Bra looked at him, and only gaged from all the blood. "Yuck!"  she yelled.  VeTanks laughed and looked at Bra, creating a blast. It was sent flying torwards her.

    Her eyes went wide, but Goten got infront of her and slapped it away. She sighed in relief.  Goten smiled.  They looked into eachother's eyes, looking like they were gonna kiss.  Pan grew angry, and shoved Goten to the side.  "No room for love at the moment."  she said.  Goten, Bra, VeTanks, and Trunks all sweatdropped at the comment.  "Ohh... shut up all of you!" VeTanks yelled.  Pan decided to be a pain-in-the-ass at the moment.  "Make us!"  she yelled laughing.

    VeTanks glared at her.  "Shove it!"  he yelled.  "No.  No.  Make me." she said.  Trunks looked at her as if she were a two year old.  VeTanks created a blast and sent it too her face, hitting her.  Pan yelled and rubbed her face.  "Now shut up!"  he yelled.  Pan listened and didn't say another word.  Goten and Trunks jumped at VeTanks, fighting him.  Almost every blow to VeTanks wasn't blocked and he was hit.

    VeTanks created two blasts and sent it into their guts, sending them backwards.  He laughed and looked at Pan.  She glared at him, and jumped in for her turn.  One punch sent him back about one foot.  He fought back.  Blow for blow was all blocked.  He finally got a punch to Pan's face.  She fell backwards.  He made a huge energy blast.  He grinned.  "Ziokan ha!"  he yelled.  The blast headed torwards Pan, and hit her.  She was sent backwards until she was atleast 45 feet away, she stopped herself.  (An:  Ok, I know, I just had to make him do some kind of blast...)

    Pan stood up and faded out of sight.  VeTanks glanced around for her. She appeard behind him and kicked his back.  Trunks appeard infront of him and spin-kicked his gut.  VeTanks grabbed Pan and threw her to the ground. He jumped back and fought Trunks.  He got a punch into Trunks' gut, but he ignored it and kept going.  Pan got up weakly and watched.  She smiled seeing that Trunks had the upper-hand in the fight.  Goten got up behind her and watched also.  "Whoa..."  was as much as Goten get out of his mouth at the moment.  Pan began to watch Trunks closely and began to daydream about him with her.  But Goten slapped the back of her head, knowing what she was thinking about.  "No time for that Pan."  he said.  He flew forward to help Trunks.  Pan rubbed the back of her head and flew into the fight.  For fighting three strong saiyans, VeTanks was good.  Alot of punches and kicks were blocked.  Pan got down low, sence she was smaller.  She softly created a kamehameha wave.  "Ka...me...ha...me..."  she started.  As her ki got bigger, Goten and the other two looked at her.  "Haa!"  The blast went directly into VeTanks' gut.  He was sent backwards.  Trunks grinned and made a ki blast in each hand, and Goten and Pan followed suit, and made ki blasts.  They sent the blasts in VeTanks' direction, only to hear a cry of pain.

    They all grinned, but knew, his ki was still up, and very high.  "This guy isn't the one who tried to kill me as a little kid."  Pan said.  "Your right."  VeTanks said.  He appeared behind Pan, and put her into a deathlock. Pan brought her leg up, then sent it back into his weak area.  (An:  In other words, his balls!  Lol.)  He fell over in pain.  "Final Flash!"  Trunks yelled sending the blast into VeTanks.  His ki was lowering dramaticly.  They all felt it.  Trunks and Goten grinned, while Pan sighed in relief.  "At least the goober is almost dead."  Trunks said.  Goten and Pan laughed at the comment.

    "Don't get your hopes up you wannabes."  VeTanks said.  He got up and walked infront of them with a wide grin.  "Ugh!  Won't you just shut up and stay down for once?!"  Pan asked in a whinning voice.  "Shut up sleeze."  he said.  Pan mummbled something about chopping his dick off and feeding it to Marron.  "I heard that!"  he said.  Pan laughed.  She was having fun messing with him.  VeTanks tripped all three of them.  They fell onto the ground, Trunks hit Goten's head with his own.  "Ow!  Trunks, you big head!"  Goten yelled.  Pan got up and began throwing kicks and punches at VeTanks.

    He sent punches and kicks back at her.  He got a spin-kick into her face, and Pan ellbowed him in the gut and kicked his face.  Trunks jumped in, along with Goten.  Goten sent a round-house kick to VeTanks' face.  Goten punched him right after that, sending him onto the ground.  "Kamehameha!"  he chanted quickly, sending the blast, only to be knocked away.  He flew up beside Trunks and Pan, and they all began creating 100's of ki blasts, and sent them to VeTanks.  He flew up out of the mess, and punched them all to the ground. He made another blast.  He powered up, putting as much power as he could into the blast.

    "Mizacan ha!"  he yelled.  Trunks jumped out of the way, but Goten and Pan were hit.  "What move was that?  I never heard of it."  Trunks said. "Stupid idiot, I created that blast."  VeTanks said.  Trunks looked as confused as Goten would usually look.  Pan got up weakly and watched Trunks dive in for some more rough housing kicks and punches.  She smiled, and she layed back down with her head dropping.  Her eyes shut, and she fell unconcious.  Goten got up and looked at her.  "Pan?  Are you ok?"  he asked, not knowing she was out cold from the last blast.

    He glared at VeTanks.  "Trunks!"  he yelled.  Trunks flew back to Goten and kept an eye on VeTanks while he was on the ground.  "What are we gonna do with Pan?"  he asked.  "She's out cold, along with Bra, no wonder we didn't hear from her."  "Well..."  Trunks started.  "You take the girls home, and I'll keep him going while your gone, but come back as soon as you can."  "Ok, be right b-"  "N-no, I'm staying Uncle Goten."  Pan said weakly getting up. "My Kami, your so damned stubbern Pan."  Goten said.  Trunks only smirked. "Shut up."  she said.  She got out a senzu bean and ate it.

    "Hey, you were holding out on us!  Give me one!"  Goten complained.  Pan laughed.  Trunks sighed.  "Pan, were just about out of power, now please." Trunks begged.  Pan gave them each one.  VeTanks got up and looked at them. Pan looked over at him.  "Goten, take Bra home, hurry."  she said.  Goten nodded and grabbed Bra.

    Pan and Trunks both flew torwards VeTanks and began to send punches and kicks.  Pan got a round-house punching into his gut, while Trunks got a spin-kick into his face.  He cried out in pain when Trunks sent a ki blast into his neck.  Pan shivered.  "That's gotta hurt."  she said.  "Naw... really?"  Trunks asked in sarcasm.  She shoved him.  "Shut up."  she said and laughed a little.  VeTanks came back.  He kicked Pan's neck and punched Trunks' neck.  "I'm not letting you beat me that easily."  he said.  Pan and Trunks got up.  When they did, VeTabks was doing something that neither of them were expecting.  He made doubles of himself.

    "Two of them?"  Trunks asked.  He got into fighting stance beside Pan. The real VeTanks fought Trunks, and Pan fought the extra.  Pan charged up a ki blast.  The extra charged up his own.  They both sent it at the same time. It hit, and bot, Pan and VeTanks' extra, were sent backwards.

    Trunks powered up as much as he could before being punched onto the ground.  He sent a quick made ki blast into his gut, and jumped up.  He flew to VeTanks and kicked the side of his head, causing him to step aside a couple times.  He only grinned as VeTanks made a huge blast in each hand. Trunks got ready to slap it away, but the blasts came to quickly and he was hit dead on.  Pan turned her head to look at Trunks.  She smiled a bit. Before she could turn back to the extra VeTanks, she was kicked into Trunks' direction.

    Trunks turned his head to see Pan, he couldn't catch her.  Pan rammed into Trunks sending them backwards on the ground.  Trunks got her up and looked at the two, becoming one again.  He smirked looking down at Pan. "Where are you Goten?"  Trunks mumbled in a frustraited tone.

~~Goten and Bra~~

    "Thanks for brining me home Goten."  Bra said sedusivly.  Goten stepped back and blushed.  "Y-your welcome Bra."  he said.  He didn't feel nervous anymore.  "Tell me Goten, do you love me?"  she asked, blushing.  "Uhh..." Goten started.  "Well, umm - I... yes."  he said sitting down.  "But I need to-"  he was cut off by Bra's lips on his own.  He couldn't turn this away. *The fight can wait...*  Goten thought to himself, deepening the kiss.  He begged for Bra's mouth to open, and she did so.  His tounge explored her mouth as her's did his.

    Bra broke the kiss and smiled at him.  "Should we save this for another time Goten?"  she asked.  Goten thought for a minute.  "... nope."  he said kissing her again.  *He's finally mine...*  Bra thought as the two enjoyed htere kiss.  Goten broke the kiss by picking Bra up.  "So... where's your room?"

~~The fight~~

    Trunks knew something was going on at his house, but he didn't want to think about it.  "Pan, let's put a blast together, maybe then this guy *pant* will die."  he said, wipping blood away from his mouth with his hand.  Pan smiled.  "Ka, me, ha, me, ha!"  the blast went torward VeTanks.  Trunks made a blast also, sending it torwards him.  (An:  I couldn't think of another blast.  >.>)

    VeTanks kept falling down through-out the fight, but he wouldn't stay down.  With a satisfied grin plastered on VeTanks' face, he said, "So... you two are tired already? *pant*"  Trunks sighed.  Pan and Trunks flew up by eachother.  "Put as much power as you can into my blast Pan."  he said.  Pan nodded, blushing at how close they were to eachother.  She kept thinking about how cute he looked when he's being serious.

    He waved a hand infront of Pan's face.  "Helloe?  Pan?... PAN!"  Trunks screamed in her face.  She snapped oput of it again and nodded.  He began to creat a blast.  "No try to put your power into it."  he said.  Pan put her hand on the blast, pushing her power into it.  She powered up, making the arura sourowned her.  The powered up also entering as much power as he could into the blast, along with Pan.  "Ready?"  Trunks asked.  "Yeah."  Pan answered, grinning as she seen the fear on VeTanks' face.

    "You won't ever hurt another again!"  Pan yelled.  The blast head directly torwards VeTanks.  He was to shocked to move.  The blast hit him, and Trunks and Pan smirked hearing a yell of pain, and a huge explosion.  The covered their faces with there arms, blocking all the debree heading their way.

~~~~ <3<3<3<3<3<3<3~~~~

    Trunks sat at Capsule Corp. beside Pan on the couch.  It was the next morning after the fight.  They heard to yawns, and two people step down the stairs.  Bra and Goten stepped downstairs, both wrapped in a blanket, odviously not having anything under it.  Bra was holding her lower stomache. "Ow..."  she mumbled.  Trunks knew exactly what happened.  Goten gulped. "Uhh... I c-can explain..."  he tried.  Trunks sighed and seen Bra glare at him.  "Don't even try to kill him Trunks!  I'll tell dad."  Bra said.  Trunks stopped and glared back at her.  "I don't think your mature enough to be sleeping with a full grown man if your still a daddy's girl."  Trunks said with the slight hint of a smile.  Bra had nothing to say except brushing past him mumbling something he couldn't here.  "And anyways Bra, dad would be angry if you got pregnate."  Trunks said with a little mean tone in his voice.

    "Pregnate!?  I-I can't get pregnate!"  Bra yelled, Trunks covering his ears.  "Did you use protection?"  he asked.  "... Stay out of our bed buisness Trunks!"  Bra yelled.  She grabbed Goten's wrist and led him upstairs.  A minute later, he heard the shower come on.  He laughed a little and looked at Pan.  Pan only sighed and rested her head.  "Trunks... can I tell you something?"  she asked.

    "Sure."  Trunks said smiling, curious of what she was going to say. "Well, for about five years now, I remembered how many things you did for me when I was little, how you took care of me and all... well, and I also realized, that I... that I love you."  Pan said putting her head in her hands, hearing no responce from Trunks, and not daring to look into his eyes.

    Trunks walked to her, cupping his hands under her chin lifting up her face to meet his own.  Pan blushed.  The air between them began to close as Trunks and Pan began to pull together.  Trunks lips met Pan's in a passinate kiss.  He put his arms around her waist pulling her body closer to his.  Pan put her arms around his neck.  Trunks picked her up, and carried her to his room.

    When they got upstairs, into Trunks' room, he locked the door, leading Pan to his bed. Pan layed on the bed, while Trunks climbed ontop of her.  His hands slid under her shirt, forcing it off of her body.  He sat up a little, removing his own clothes until nothing was left on his body.  Pan's face was red as she seen his bare self.  Trunks got on her again and removed her pants and underwear.  All she had left, was her bra.  Trunks easily slid his arms around her and snapped it off, throwing it on the floor.

    He pressed his lips against her's firmly while tracing her body with his hands.  Pan didn't bother to stop him when his lips slid down her neck and onto her breast.  His mouth engulfed the right one and began to play with her nipple with his tounge.  He didn't leave the other, his hand softly played with her other breast.

    Trunks put his legs between her's, forcing them apart.  He lifted his head up and looked down at her.  "You ready Pan?"  he asked softly in her ear.  Pan nodded yes.  "It might hurt for a minute."  he said, running a hand through her soft hair.  Pan nodded again.  Trunks thrusted into her.  Pan felt nothing, but pain.  Her hands clenched the sheets and she clenched her eyes shut.

    He looked down at her, only to see fresh tears spill from her eyes.  He stopped.  "Pan, the pain will be over in a second."  he said.  He began his trusting in and out of her again.  Pan realized the pain was leaving, and his thrusting was becoming more pleaseure.

    She felt Trunks go faster, and deeper everytime he entered.  Pan kept her hands clenched to the sheet.  "Fas..ter..."  she mummbled out, loud enough for him to hear.  He placed his hands on her shoulders and slammed harder into her.  Pan held her breath as he spilled into her.  Finally, he stopped. He fell beside Pan and placed his arms around her.  He kissed her forhead. "Goodnight."  he said drifting to sleep.  Pan smiled and drifted to sleep with him.

~~~~

Ok, I didn't enjoy writting this, but deal with it.  Next chapter will be a major cliffhanger, my last chapter.  Hope you enjoyed this one!  R&R!

~Cecily  n.n