Violently Happy

Chapter 2
 

Disclaimer: Sue Me. :)

~!@#$%^&*()_~!@#$%^&*()_~!@#$%^&*()_~!@#$%^&*()_~!@#$%^&*()_~!


"It wasn't me, It's not my fault" Trunks managed to speak.
"Not your fault, huh? Your father told me everything he saw this afternoon. So I suppose that my seventeen year old daughter one day up and decided to do drugs, huh? Well, I'll tell you something, I RAISED MY DAUGHTER BETTER THAN THAT! Listen, I know you were some big Party animal in college, but there is NO REASON to take Pan down with you!" Gohan had to silence his wife's screaming. Videls face was now red and tear streaked. A new voice spoke up once again.
"Ahem, sorry to interrupt, but like I was saying, Pan was very lucky to survive at all, much less with no brain damage and her baby's life still intact." Doctor Victors started. "But this very incident has weakened Pan. We will keep her here for detoxification and watch her for withdrawal symptoms. After that It is up to you to send her to rehab or not, but I don't think it will be necessary with the ordeal she has just been through. You remember me saying Pan was weakened. She will be very frail now, sickly even. Sometimes she should be able to walk, and sometimes not. I know this is a big shock for you all, If you need any help, you can talk to me anytime." The weight of the situation was on everybody. They all felt it.
"Can we see her now?" Gohan asked.
Doctor Victors thought for a moment and said, "Immediate family only, go ahead, and you," She gestured at Trunks, "can go concidering her pregnancy and your involvment in it." And with that, Dr. Victors left the room.
"You'll stay here if you value your life." Gohan spat at Trunks as he escorted his Mother and Wife to see Pan.

Pan opened her eyes, slowly. She felt like several teams of horses were attached to each eyelid, urging her to go back to sleep. And then she saw her. She was glowing. It was her mother.

"Mama?" Pan gasped out weakly. Videl shot to the side of her daughters bed.
"I'm right here baby."
"I finally didi it, huh. I finally ended up hurting myself."
Tears came to Videls eyes and she smiled a sad smile. "You did, Honey, real bad."
Pans voice was weak, like her body.
"Did I kill my baby?"
Videl gasped. "You knew?"
Pan smiled weakly and she coughed. "Of course I knew. I'm not an idiot, just stupid." Already you could tell a certain amount of life had been sucked out of Pan, she was breathing harder than usual and there was dull in her eyes instead of its usual shine. "So, is my baby dead?"
"No Pan, its still alive. I can't say i'm not dissapointed in you. You could have done alot better things with your life."
For the first time, Gohan spoke up "Yes Pan, I have no clue why you threw away your judgment and blindly followed Trunks's"
Pan tried to sit up in shock, but couldnt. She looked at her dad with shock in her eyes. "Is that what he said dad."
"No...but..."
"It's my fault. I got him to start doing drugs again."
Videl fell back into her chair "...no...Thats not possible...Pan?"
Gohan started shaking. "Is he the father of your baby?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Positive."
Gohan sighed. "I'll go get him."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter,
Reason
Final exams, Math History and Life Skills
Hate them not me

Aya-chan