Uninvited

By: Nacobe

Chapter 8: Amazing Discoveries

Hi all!!! Thank you for all the reviews and get well e-mails!! You guys are the greatest. Now I’ll answer some of your questions. 1. I had pneumonia. Don’t ask me how I got it but I did. 2. No I didn’t die. ~_~ I never did understand why people e-mail you questions like that. If I did die, I’d have to be one bad motherf@!*#r to respond to an e-mail, let alone post a story from the afterlife! 3. My web site is almost up. The URL is www.geocities.com/nacobesdomain/ You can see the home page and the first page of the bios (What’s a Goku?) right now. Give me a little more time to have everything up and running. I’m not at 100% right now so my sight isn’t at 100% either.  4. I want to address a review from PD.

Dear PD,

First off I thank you for reviewing so honestly. Many people don’t have the courage to say what’s on their mind. But as you know, as a reviewer like yourself, you’re a liable to get some words thrown back to you. I don’t know if your review was intended as a flame or just pointing out some things you believe are flaws but I will address them. I know I put Sora as the ‘Model of the Month’ although she and Trunks were dating for two months. It’s a figure of speech! A saying for God’s sake! It would look really stupid to put ‘the Model of every two Months’. If Trunks (or anyone for that fact) actually counted 30 days before they moved to the next person, I’d call them flat out crazy. I was trying to show the man as being promiscuous, not some weird freak who puts out 30 day least on girls! So therefore I CAN INDEED count. I wouldn’t have made it this far in life if I couldn’t.  Please don’t think I’m discouraging you, or anyone for that fact, to review my story but I will comment on things I feel should be clarified.

I am now holding my fan art contest. I am looking for fan art of this story to go on its title page of my site. The winner will become a character in an upcoming story and receive beaucoup praises on my site. Please send your original fan art submissions to nacobesdomain@yahoo.com,  nacobesdomain@lycos.com or nacobe@hotmail.com I’m also looking for fan art of Saiyajin Revived and Someone to Hold.

Disclaimer: My parents said they will buy me Dragonball/ Z/GT, as well as, the publishing rights to Alanis Morrisette’s "Uninvited" and *Nsync’s "Just the Two of Us". But then again, they are habitual liars.

"…" is spoken; *…* is thoughts; **** is telepathic conversation; #### is flashbacks; ><><>< is the song

Well I’ve ranted long enough.  On with the story…

* * * * *

Goten slowly chewed on a senzu from his private supply. He vowed to always keep at least three around after the Bebi incident. He slowly felt his energy return and sighed. He headed upstairs to the shower and was overcome by the smell of him and Bra’s lovemaking as he passed his room.

*How could I have been so stupid!!! She’s a child in comparison to me. I should have had more control.*

He continued down to his bathroom and again was bombarded with the Saiyajin princess’s enticing scent. He inhaled deeply and closed his eyes as apart of his thought about the woman’s soft touch and sweet kisses.

*Damn, she felt good. I could take her over and over and… Goten stop!!! You can’t be thinking about little Bra like this!!! *

The man looked in the mirror and said to himself,

"I really have to find a way to break this hold. If I don’t, I might dig myself deeper into a hole." He then looked around the bathroom, remembering her naked form was there hours ago, and said out loud to himself.

"We’re already deep enough as it is."

_______________________________________

As Trunks and Pan went up the stairs Trunks said,

"Panny go to the room you usually stay in and everything will be waiting for you." The young lady looked at the man and nodded. As they reached the top of the stairs, Pan had the urge to pull the man into a soft kiss but quickly remembered Vegeta watching them like a hawk. She looked at the man and thought to him,

***"Thank you, for everything."***   The man smiled as he walked away from her and said,

***"My pleasure. There’s more to come tonight."***   Pan smiled and tried to hide the blush creeping up on her face but to no avail. She started to the guest suite next to her best friend’s suite and said to herself,

" I bet there is, and I can’t wait."

As she passed Bra’s massive bedroom she could’ve swore she heard soft whimpers coming from the woman’s room. Pan smiled thinking the whimpers meant Bra was pleasuring herself.

*Damn, she’s got balls!!! Getting her groove on while her dad’s right down stairs. Well as she said, ‘When you need it, you get it.’*

She stood there for a moment and then shrugged her shoulders and continued to the room. Once she entered her self-proclaimed room of the house, she was inundated by a team of stylists. They immediately pushed her to the bathroom and she was met by three women who had a warm bubble bath ready for her. She stood with her mouth agape and thought to herself,

*Trunks, you’ve really outdone yourself this time.*

_______________________________

*This is all my fault. I should have never accepted that stupid, stupid bet! Now I’ve ruined a friendship with someone I’ve known all my life. He hates me now and I can’t blame him. I just wish I could wish away this entire day then me and Goten won’t be bonded and we’ll still be friends. But I can’t because…*

Bra quickly sat up and said very loud,

"Yes I can!!! Goku’s back, so that means the Dragonballs are back!!!" She stood and wiped away her tears and smiled,

"Damn, it’s good being a genius like me!!!" She looked at the time and realized she only had an hour and a half to get ready for the dinner party. As she went to the shower she smiled and thought to herself,

*I’ll tell him at the party. See, I knew I would come up with something sooner or later. I am so good, it hurts!!*

She quickly finished her shower and flared her ki to dry herself. As she did it, she frowned and said,

"I really need to break that habit. It surely doesn’t do justice to my hair." The woman quickly dressed and fixed her hair and make-up. She then looked over to the clock and realized that she had completely dressed herself in twenty minutes; record timing for her.

*That’s weird. It usually takes me about an hour to get dolled up. Did I forget something?*

She looked in her full length mirror to examine herself and saw she looked impeccable. She wore an elegant ice blue floor length dress that was slightly off the shoulder. She wore clear high heeled shoes that allowed the dress to stand out. Her hair was up in a tight bun and held together by a muted silver band with bangs. Her exquisite diamond-accented white gold necklace and bracelet along with her soft make-up topped off the ensemble perfectly. She spun around in the mirror and noticed the color of the dress seemed to pick up highlights in her aqua locks the she didn’t know she had.

*Geez, I need to wear this color more often!!! Look at me! I look like Cinderella!*

She looked over herself once more and left the room. She heard Pan talking to someone in the room next to her and decided to see what was going on.

*I didn’t know Panny was coming over. Hmm, maybe she told me and I forgot. Oh well.*

She knocked on the door only to have a short pudgy man answer it and frown at her. Bra looked at the man wide-eyed and asked,

"Who in the hell are you!!! And why are you in here with Panny!" The man looked Bra up and down and said,

"If you don’t know who I am you should." The man slid through the opening and closed the door behind him. He looked the young woman up and down and said very dramatically,

"I am Sergio Yusokage. Hair stylist to the elite! Miss Son is not to be disturbed at this time. You will have to see her later. Ta ta." Sergio then turned his back on the young Saiyajin princess as a gesture for her to leave. Bra looked at the man’s back and smirked much like her father then said venomously,

"I don’t give two shits if you’re hair stylist to a dog! How in the hell are you going to tell me I can’t see someone in my own house! Let alone someone who doesn’t even live here! Do you know who I am!!!" The snobby stylist turned to Bra and said with just as much poison in his voice,

"Like I care who you are. Obviously, you must not hold too much weight around here to not know what happens in ‘your’ house. Mr. Briefs informed me not to let anyone, including his spoiled little sister with split ends, to disturb Miss Son while she is getting ready. You will have to wait until she is ready!" The man then opened the door and slid through the small opening and slammed it in her face.

It took everything Bra had to keep her from blowing down the door. She looked at the door for a moment and said,

"We’ll see about this!!!" She turned and headed towards the wing of the house that Trunks’ suite was in. He stayed away from the rest of the family in the east wing. As she walked to his room she thought to herself.

*Who the hell is that roly-poly son of a bitch to talk to me that way! I should buy his salon and fire his ass just because! I don’t have split ends!*

A deep voice echoed in her head and yelled,

***"Would you shut the hell up!!! Man, all you do is talk!"***   She immediately knew who it was and yelled out loud,

"Shut the hell up Goten!!! I wasn’t talking to you was I!" Trunks peeked out of his room door and asked,

"Cracking up are we?" She turned to face her brother and turned bright pink and screamed,

"NO!!! I’m just under a lot of stress!" Trunks smiled unconvincingly and said,

"Yeah, sure. I bet." Bra rolled her eyes and said,

"Why can’t I see Pan!!! And why do you have Sergio Yusokage primping and pampering her! Moreover, why don’t I have the same treatment!!!" Trunks shook his head and said,

"I’m treating her out tonight because she helped me with your work. If you want Sergio all you have to do is call him." She frowned at her brother and said,

"She never helps me!!! I bet you’re doing this because you think you might get some from her. You better not let Gohan find out or I might be an only child." Trunks frowned at his sister and said,

"Get away from me Bra. I have to get ready.", then slammed the door in her face.

*You know people are going to get enough of slamming doors in my face today. I don’t know who they think they are but I’m not one to be played with. I’m gonna…*

*******
"Bra, would you shut up! I’m tired of hearing your banter!"
Bra scowled and replied,

"I’m surprised you even know what banter means, you Neanderthal!!! I thought you didn’t want to hear my voice!?!"

"I don’t!!!"

"So why are you talking to me you dim-wit! I’ll keep on talking as much as I want and your can’t stop me!" She heard silence and thought to Goten,

"That’s what I thought!" She then heard Goten yell like a kid,

"That’s why you have split ends and dandruff!!!" She stomped her foot and yelled out loud,

*******

"Why you asshole!!!" Trunks walked past her dressed in one of his many tuxedos and said,

"Yeah, I can see the stress. I hope those voices in your head are under control tonight." She glowered at her brother’s retreating form and said,

"Screw you pretty boy!!!"

_______________________________

Across the massive house, in another wing, Vegeta stood in shock of what he was hearing. He wanted to talk to his daughter but she kept blocking him out and the only time he was able to get through to her he found she was arguing with Goten. He forced himself not to go off the deep end for his little princess’ sake.

*Kakkorot’s brat and my princess!!! Bonded?!? I should kill him!!! No, I can’t then she’ll die. I’m going to torture him to death!!! No, but then she’ll feel it. Dammit somebody’s gotta pay for this shit! *

The man quickly blocked the bond between him and his daughter then quickly dressed. As he headed to the main foyer of their house, he saw Bra stomp towards her room muttering to herself. His heart dropped as watched her go past and not acknowledge him. He knew she was still talking to the man. The son of his long-time reluctant ally. The almighty prince’s smirk slowly appeared on his face.

*So I wonder how long is she going to hide this. How long have they been together? Child, you’re going to learn don’t try to deceive your father.*

As he walked down the stairs to wait for the rest of his family, he thought about ways to make Goten’s life a living hell. After all the man had to pay for being so foolish to sleep and bond with his daughter. As far as Bra, his own pride and joy, he’d make her pay for trying to hide something so important to her life. Once down the stairs he saw his son was in the living room looking out the window smiling. The man chuckled to himself as he thought,

*Huh, I always thought it would be Gohan’s brat and Trunks to hide a bond. Bra, Goten you two are going to wish you had just gone out and told me. *

He walked over to his son and said,

"I don’t know why you’re so happy. You might die tonight." Trunks looked over to his father and scoffed,

"Not if he wants Panny to be happy. I’m surprised you realized."

"I’m you’re father. You can’t hide things from me!" Vegeta abruptly made a discovery that made his stomach want to turn.

*That idiot Kakkorot knows about this!!! Before me!!! *

Okay, not all that long but hey at least I’m writing!  Please R&R.  The answer to my challenge is coming soon…DOUBLE LEMON!!!  It may be next chapter or the chapter after next, depending on how inspired I am.  Again, R&R!!! PEACE!!! NaCoBe