The Strength of a Heart

 

Chapter 2 : When times Change

 

Ok here’s chapter 2. I thought I might as well write it up since I have the day off school, I hope you all enjoy it! Well there’s nothing else to say so… Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything from Dragonball Z or GT

* * * * * *

They arrived at the Pink Lady’s Bloomers Pub at around 9 O’clock that night ready for a good time. The only problem was that they were still waiting around for Goten to eventually show his face so they could go in.

“Geez… how long dose he want to take? Pan do you know where that uncle of your is?” Bra questions Pan waiting impatiently leaning up agents a pole.

“How would I know? I might be related to him but it only goes as far as blood, there’s absolutely nothing income with us when it comes to using our brains”

“Hey guys, lighten up. I’m sure he’ll be here soon, it’s not like him to be too late” Trunks says but instantly starts looking around for Goten anyway.

“Yeah, I suppose your right. But I still wish he’d hurry up, I’ve seen at least three good looking guys walk in there and if I don’t hurry they’ll be taken before I get to them” Bra comments.

They waited around for about another ten minutes before Goten finally showed up, except that in his arms besides holding his wallet there was a young girl hanging off him.

“About time you showed up!” Trunks yell at Goten before realizing who he had with him, “Hey Goten, aren’t you going to introduce us?”

Goten, with one of those goofy grins on his face puts the girls hand in his and brings her in front of him before saying, “Oh right… Everyone this is Paris, Paris these are my friend Trunks, Bra and my niece Pan”

“Nice to meet you, I’ve already heard heaps about you” Paris says while moving in on Goten with her arms around his waits.

After seeing this Bra turns red, as if she’s about ready to kill someone and turns her back on Goten and Paris before saying, “Ok, ok… can we go in now?”

“Yeah right” Goten says, still not sure why Bra had turned such a cool and emotionless face at him before he lined up in the queue.

Trunks looks as Goten begins to line up and roles his eyes, and then asks “Goten, how many times have you been to a pub with us?”

Goten thinking hard just says, “I don’t know, why?”

“Because when was the last time that we ever lined up in a queue? Geezs… Sometimes I wonder how you managed to pass high school with such a low IQ”

“Hey Trunks, that was a little harsh” Pan says form behind Bra, “Anyway, let’s go in. she’ll we?”

With that the teens all went to the front of the queue and just waited as Trunks gave the door man some cash before slipping in through the door. Once they were inside they all separated, Goten and Paris went to a table in the corner so they could spend some quality time together, Trunks went over to the Bar and started chatting up any girl that looked like a model (which Pan kept an eye on, of course) while Pan and Bra went onto the dance floor to dance to the music and hopefully attract some guys attention.

Everything was going smoothly until finally, after some vigorous dancing Pan was eventfully noticed. It was a tall man with brown hair that came down to his ears, he had green eyes and was defiantly someone any girl would die for. The problem wasn’t the guy, for he hadn’t done anything wrong it was Trunks. As soon as the man even approached Pan his ki raised ever so slightly. Pan of course didn’t notice being to busy partying and absorbed into this ever so hunky guy.

Goten did notice however, and thought that if he wanted to save the situation he’d better act fast. He got out of his seat, to the protest of Paris but he just pushed her aside and continued his advance on Trunks. It was about five seconds before he actually reached him, but it seemed like an eternity and once he finally managed it was too late.

Trunks had already gotten out of his chair and was in the man’s face just about to punch his lights out when to everyone’s surprise (well the Z- fighters) a very strong ki appeared. It wasn’t your ordinary evil ki, it felt like there was some good in it but it did have the nasty edge to it so that everyone knew this was no friend. They all stop what they were doing, looked at each other and quickly flew off out of the roof. Bra was left behind due to the fact she couldn’t fly so she went outside, grabbed a capsule and threw in on the ground. A red plane appeared before her and she quickly jumped in being able to sense a ki (that is, a strong ki).

But just as it came it left and all the Z-fighter teens were left in mid air hovering over a river with Bra quickly catching up.

“What was that?” Trunks ask everyone.

“I don’t know, but I don’t like the feel of it. We’d better go see if anyone else felt it” Goten suggested.

“Are you guys insane! Off course they felt that, but your right we’d better go to capsule corp. I’m sure everyone will be there.” Pan said before quickly flying off in the direction and Trunks’ and Bra’s home.

“Pan, wait up!” The other three yelled after her before also flying at full speed to capsule corp.

* * * * * *

At capsule corp. there was already a group gathered. They included Piccolo, Vegeta, Goku, Gohan, Yamcha, Krillin, 18, Marron, Chichi, Bulma and just about every other Z-fighter or relative.

The teens flew in as the last to arrive to a already started conversation.

“What do you mean you don’t know what it is! Aren’t you the stupid guardian of this pathetic planet or not?” Vegeta accuses Dende but Goku being the ever so caring hero comes to Dende’s rescue.

“Oh come on Vegeta, give him a break. He’s still only young and how was he suppose to know this thing was coming anyway?”

“Shut-up Kakkort, I didn’t ask you I asked him”

“Everyone instead of trying to figure out who’s fault it was lets try and figure out what it is first” Bulma adds in with a hint off, ‘I’m just so smart’ attitude included.

“Whatever woman” Vegeta says then goes back to his pole, leans on it and doesn’t add anything more to the conversation.

“First off, is this thing good or bad?” Yamcha asks

“Well I felt a little good in it, but it still gave me the shivers. I’d say we’ve got ourselves a new enemy” Goten comments.

“Yeah, it did fell that way. But it was so strong! How are we suppose to beat that?” Pan asks.

“I don’t know, but I guess it’s time we all start to train again. I don’t want to many unexpected surprise and who knows, there could be more then one of these things.” Trunks adds in.

“Right, but you know I think I’m a little out classed here. If you don’t mind I think I’ll sit this one out.” Yamcha says.

“Yeah me to, there’s no way I can keep up with you guys and especially a super Saiyan.” Says Krillin.

“OK, in that case everyone else we’d better head off and train. We’ll meet back here every day at around 6 o’clock to report on our training”

With that, Trunks and Vegeta fly off to the gravity room, Goku, Gohan, Goten and Pan fly off to the forest and everyone else heads off home hoping for the best.

* * * * *

On the way to the forest, Pan starts to think to herself ‘I can’t possible catch up with everyone and become a super Saiyan or more, there’s only one thing to do’, after this thought Pan starts to slow down as she lets everyone get in front of her and once there finally out of view she races off to the lookout.



As if on the same wave link, Trunks starts to think to himself, ‘This enemy is far too strong for any off us to even hope to catch up to, I guess this means only one thing’

“Dad, I’m going off to get some more off those new robot’s that mum made. I’ll be back in a second” Trunks says to Vegeta hoping that he’ll buy it.

“Whatever” is all that Vegeta says as he turns the gravity room level up.

Trunks leaves and starts to fly to the look out as well.



So what do you think? Good, bad?? Please review.