The Strength of a Heart

 

Chapter 3 : The Look-out

 

Chapter three now up, and I just thought to myself... Dose anyone realize that I'm the host of this particular web page and you've been reading fanfiction that I've wrote myself? Well if you didn't then you do now... anyway please R&R 

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything from Dragonball Z or GT

* * * * *

Pan’s only about 10 seconds away from the look-out when she senses Trunks coming behind her. ‘I’ve got to hide! No wait, what’s he doing coming here anyway? Did he notice me? I’ve got to hurry!’ She races off even faster (if that’s possible) to her destination.



Trunks is flying still towards this ever so popular look-out and senses a very familiar ki. It took him a little while before he recognized it was Pan’s but once he dose he thinks, ‘What’s she doing here? I thought she was training with Goku, Gohan and Goten? Has something happened? I’d better hurry!’ And he too flies as fast as he can by turning into a Super Saiyan.

Pan reaches the look-out first, but the race still isn’t over. She had to find the room of spirit time, she’d heard so much about it. How when you stay in there one year is the same as one day in normal time. She starts to look around with Trunks coming ever so close. ‘Damn! It has to be here somewhere.’

“Can I help you?” Mr. Popo asks Pan, causing her to have the sock of her life.

“Ummm… well I was just wondering… well you see I… I’ve got to go” Pan says as she races away from Mr. Popo when she sees what’s she had been looking for ‘Found it!’ in front of her was a door. It looked exactly like her Grandpa Goku said it would, but there out side the door was something she wasn’t expecting.

“Pan!”

“Trunks!”

“What are you doing here?”

“Me? What about you?”

“I’m… hang on, I asked you first!”

“Well I’m… you see…” Pan stats to think to herself, ‘Is he here to train to? He must be! Otherwise he would have taken me back to Dad… Yes that’s it. I know!’ “I’m here to… train.”

“What! Pan you’ll waits your life away in there.”

“Well aren’t you going in too?” ‘Did I guess wrong?’

“What! Well… I guess I am.” Trunks starts to think, ‘ok, she’s going in there to. Hey, if we went in together we could help each other train.’ “You know it would get awfully lonely in there all alone and I could use a training partner.”

“Don’t say another word, lets just go in before we’re court”

“Right”

Trunks opened the huge door and Pan walked in before him, but stop in the middle of the doorway. ‘Wow! It’s huge; I can’t even see the end’

“Hey Pan, do you mind. You’re in the doorway”

“What? Oh yeah… sorry” Pan moves inside and starts to look around. There were two identical sides in this room, they both had a double bed with curtains around them and a bathroom behind a closed door. There was a table and chairs in the center of this room and a huge clock hanging over the tope of the entrance.

“Pretty impressive, don’t you think” Trunks ask Pan.

“It’s huge! I’ve never been in a place like this before”

“Same here… So how long do you plan to stay in here?”

“umm… I don’t know, probably the two years. That’s all you’re allowed right?”

“That’s what I was told by dad. He said that they came in here when they had to fight cell.”

“Grandpa Goku and dad told me that to. Well I’m taking this side of the room” And Pan walks towards the left side and sits down on her bed.

“ok, I’ll take this side then… Hey why did you get to choose anyway!

“Because I’m the boss around here. That’s why”

“Who said you were the boss?!”

“Well I did of course! Now shut-up so we can start training”

They walked into the training area, it was just a white floor that stretched as far as the eye could see to the left and right (maybe even further) and it had no roof over top, it was just white.

“Hmm… very white wouldn’t you say?’” Trunks asks Pan.

“I know, you’d go blind in here if you weren’t careful and speaking if being careful, Trunks look out”

“What?”

It was too late, Pan had already lunched her attack at Trunks as she threw a round-house kick to his stomach that hit him dead on target.

“Aww! That hurt! Why didn’t you tell me you were going to do that?”

“Because then you would have blocked it, now this time be ready!”

Once again Pan went in for the attack, she slammed a hammer fist to Trunks head which Trunks managed to block and counter attack with his own palm heel to Pan’s head. This went on for awhile until Pan decided to take it to the next level and flew at Trunks as fast as she could and managed to get a punch through to Trunks’ nose.

Around five hours later, Pan and Trunks decided to call it break time and both instantly head towards the room which has all the food stored in it.

“Pan you look like a reck!” Trunks says as he cooks a piece of meat with a small ki blast. It was true, Pan looked like she had just been to the tip, she had a hue bruise on her left leg, her pants were almost in sheds and her T-shirt was no better.

“Look who talking, Mr. show off”

“What?” Trunks was in a better state then Pan, except that his entire shirt had been blown off when Pan had directed a kamehameha wave at him.

“I think we need to find some fighting cloths” Pan suggests but thinks to herself, ‘He looks soooo hunky without a shirt, hmmm… what Pan! Watch what you’re thinking! You’re here to train not drool over Trunks shirt less. But he is cute…’

“Right, we’ll do that right after dinner”

“Right”



* * * * *

“Gohan, have you seen Pan?” Goten asks his older brother as they fly to the forest.

“Yeah, she’s right behind us” Gohan looks around to emphasize his point but to his surprise Pan wasn’t there. “What! Where’s she go? I can’t sense her ki at all.”

“That’s what I just noticed.” Goten says to Gohan.

“Oh, she went to the look-out” Goku says in a off-hand kind of manner.

“The look-out! What are you talking about?” Gohan asks his father.

“I mean Pan went to the look-out”

“And you didn’t think to tell me?”

“Well I figured she’d go there weather you let her or not so I didn’t bother.”

Gohan then stopped turned towards the look-out (A.N. geezs this look-out’s got popular all of a sudden) and was about to fly there when Goku grabbed his hand and shoke his head.

“Leave her be, she’s doing this because this is what she thinks is right”

“But, she’s only…”

He was cut of by Goku, “Gohan listen to me, let her train up there. You have to worry about your own training, you look very out of shape”

Gohan just blushes and starts to fly behind Goku feeling ashamed for not training and worrying if Pan was ok.

* * * * *

Back at the Brief’s residence Vegeta’s training when Bulma walks in, “Vegeta have you seen Trunks? I can’t find him anywhere”

“The brat? He went with Kakkarrot’s brat’s brat to the look-out”

“The look-out? With Pan, why?”

“How would I know, probably to finally get in on with that other brat”

“Trunks and Pan, together? I don’t think so, and would you stop calling them brats. It’s getting very confusing.”

“Whatever women”



* * * ** *

Well that’s the end of chapter three, I’m finally getting into the romance area. Well as always, R&R please.