Only Sixteen


Chapter Five: A Family Outing

By: Shari Celestine
A.K.A
Serenity

 

After one night of passion, Pan ends up pregnant. Trunks, the father of the baby, not realizing how much he loves Pan turns her away. Hurt from rejection Pan leaves Japan and Trunks behind. What happens they meet up five years later? Starts out as a T/M but ends up as a T/P.


Trunks sat patiently on one of the green park benches, dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a white, short-sleeved shirt. He looked up as a cab pulled up to the curb, and watched as a woman stepped out with two kids in toe.
After the cab left, he was left to stare wide-eyed at the woman, taking note of the obvious care she took with her appearance. Her short ebony hair fell to her shoulders, brushing lightly over the pink cotton of her top. The short sleeved blouse was left open at her neck, giving just a teasing glimpse of the elegant swell of her breasts. Her white skirt hugged her hips, then flowed down her legs, stopping just above the white slippers on her feet.
~ Panny! ~
Trunks couldn't help but smile at the vision she made just then. He looked to her sides and gaped at the kids at her side. They looked so much like them both, even if the boy's expression reminded him of his father's.
Before he knew it she was standing in front of him, "Hello Trunks."

Trunks stood up quickly, a light blush staining his checks.
"H-Hello Pan-Chan!" He stuttered.
Pan giggled at his expression, "Are you ready to go?"
Trunks quickly regained his composure, "Yes I'm really if you are."
Pan nodded and Trunks began to walk out the park with Pan and the twins at his side.
"So Trunks, what do you have planed for today?" Pan asked side glancing at him.
"Well I figured we'd start off with some lunch. You guys are hungry aren't you?" He asked speaking to the twins for the first time.
Bikini giggled, "Yeah!"
Boxer crossed his arms across his chest and frowned. "Yeah I guess so."
Pan frowned at her son, "Come on now don't be so mean Boxer," She bent down to his eyes level. "This is very important for me and it is for you too, please try and have fun - for me okay?"
Boxer stared into his mothers pleading dark eyes and his frown immediately disappeared. "Alright mom, for you."
Pan was all smiles, " Thank you, son." Pan stood up again and turned to Trunks, "I guess I should introduce you guys huh? Trunks I want you to meet your son Boxer and your daughter Bikini. Kids this is Trunks Briefs, your father."

Trunks, Pan, Boxer and Bikini stood in line at an All You Can Eat Buffet.
"Briefs, table for four." The hostess called.
They were seated and their drinks were ordered.
"So let dig in okay?"
Bikini and Boxer were more that happy to comply as the jumped off their chairs and ran to the buffet. Pan smiled at them following them at a slower pace.
"They are very healthy kids Pan, you brought them up well I just wish I could have been there to help you."
Pan smiled sadly at him, "Trunk I don't think now is the time to talk about this, today I just want to have some fun. Can we do that?"
Trunks reached out to squeeze her hand, "Sure Pan, anything you want."

Trunks laughed as he remembered the expression on the manager's face, it was priceless.
"Trunks that was mean, I think we put him out of business."
"Yeah but they did say it was all you can eat."
"But they didn't know that WAS all we could eat." Pan pointed out with a grin.
"Mommy, mommy where are we going now?" Bikini asked pulling on Pan's skirt.
"I don't know honey it's up to Trunks?"
Bikini turned to Trunks, "D-daddy, where are we going now?"
Trunks and Pan blinked a shocked expression on their faces.
"What did you just call Trunks?"
"Daddy, isn't he our daddy mommy? That's what you told us."
"Y-yes I did but I didn't think - oh never mind it doesn't really matter at this point."
Trunks bent down to pick up Bikini, "Well I know a place we can go."
"Really where?" Bikini asked, a twinkle in her eyes.
"I heard that the Carnival was in town this weekend, you guys wouldn't want to go would you?"
Boxer gasped, he'd been dieing to go to the Carnival all week, "You mean you got tickets? I heard they were all sold out."
Trunks fished into his pocket and puller out four tickets, "I have the last four right here and one of them has your name on it, that is if you want to go?"
"You bet I do!" Boxer exclaimed.
"Alright it's settled then, off to the Carnival we go!"

Pan stood off to the side eating the cotton candy she had bought for Boxer. A smile played on her lips as she watcher Trunks try and win a huge pink stuffed bunny for his daughter at a game of toss.
WACK
"We have a winner!"
"Yeah! Daddy you did it!"
The vender reached behind him and pulled down the huge bunny behind him and gave it to Trunks who in turn gave it to the happy Bikini.
Pan turned her attention to the right when and alarm sounded. Boxer was at the next game both jumping up and down a superior smirk on his face.
"We have a winner!" The vender said giving Boxer a large water gun.
"Mom, look what I got!" Boxer said holding the large gun in the air.
Pan laughed, "I can see that, good for you son!"

Back in West City a person was packing for a long trip to the states. A warm smile on its face at it looked to it's right at a picture of Trunks, "Soon Trunks-Kun, soon we'll be together again."

"That was a fun, right guys?" Trunks asked.
A sleepy 'yes' was his only response, Trunks looked down in his arms at Bikini who had fallen asleep in his arms, holding the ridiculously large bunny in her arms, wearing a small smile on her face.
Trunks smiled too, then he looked over at Pan. She was laughing softly at the picture Boxer made as he too, cradled his prize in his sleep .
"I think toady was perfect Trunks, thank you."
"No thank you Pan today has been wonderful. I couldn't ask for more."

That night, after Pan put the twins to bed, Pan sighed happily as she closed her eyes and went to sleep. But if she knew of the impending danger she wouldn't have closed her eyes at all.
END OF CHAPTER FIVE
It was another short one but I wanted in to be that way, anyway, what's going to happen next? What's this impending danger? Find out the answer to all these question and more in the next chapter.
Ja ne.