The Strength of a Heart

 

Chapter 4 : The Game

 

I know it took a long time to up-date, but I had a heap off h/w to do. They all pilled it on me all at once and well, you get the idea. Anyway I think this is the best chapter I've wrote so far so as all ways R&R

Anyway here’s the next chapter please R&R

* * * * *

~The Room of sprit and time~

It was another typical day for Trunks and Pan in the room of spirit and time, they’d wake up, eat breakfast, spar till lunch, spar some more, have dinner and then go to bed. At this stage of the day they were up to having lunch,

“You know that kick you threw at my head?” Trunks said

“Yeah” Pan replied

“If you had instead off…”

“Trunks believe me, I’m not one who likes to go over every technique in a sparring session. So please shut-up and eat”

“Ok, ok… but that’s all we every do, spar, eat, spar, eat. I’m getting bored. Let’s try something else”

“Yeah, like what?”

“Well… I did manage to find something in the store house” Trunks said with a very wicked grin on his face.

Pan looked at him, not sure weather she wanted to hear what he found, but curiosity got the better of her, “Well? What did you find?”

“A pack of cards”

Pan just looks at Trunks as if he was joking, “you found a pack of cards… what’s so sneaky about that?”

“Well I don’t exactly plan to play fish with them”

“Poker? Hearts? Wow! Trunks that’s just as boring as if you’d found more food… plus we’d have nothing to bet with.”

“Hey, I never said we’d play poker… well not in the way that you’re thinking at least and we do have something to gamble with.”

Pan just looks at him with a very confused face, “What are you going on about?”

Trunks just grins as he says, “I was thinking more along the lines of stripe poker”

“What! Trunks have you gone mad, I’m not striping in front of you. Forget it!”

“Afraid Pan?”

“Afraid! Never, you’re on”

Trunks started to shuffle the cards in front of Pan and with every card that was shuffled Pan got even more intense and started to curse her stupid pride.

“Ok, five for you and five for me. Ready to lose?” Trunks ask Pan

“Lose! Just wait, we’ll who loses.”

At three rounds of the game, Pan had lost two and had to take off her bandana and her top shirt (An: She’s wearing two shirts, just like Goku except not orange and blue) and Trunks had lost one game and having less clothing on then Pan was down to only having his shirt, pants and boxers left.

“Ok, I’ve got two pairs!” Pan says sure that she had won that round.

“Don’t be so sure of yourself, I’ve got a triple. Now off with your… other T-shirt”

“What, but that would mean I’d be down to my...”

“Come on Pan, show me that skin”

“Pervert!”

“It’s comes with the game Pan, now take off that T-shirt”

Pan starts to take off her shirt, very slowly and keeping her eye on Trunks the whole time. Once it was finally off Trunks had drool hanging from his mouth.

“Trunks, close your trap and deal the next round already”

“What, oh right. Here you go”

This time Trunks lost and Pan won with a flush.

“Ok, off with your T-shirt”

“Doesn’t bother me none”

And Trunks just simply took top off without a care in the world (An: Wish I was there!) But now it was Pan’s turn to drool.

“Pan, what was it you were saying about closing ones mouth”

“What? Oh yeah, well don’t just sit there baka. Sever the cards.”

It was another 4 rounds (An:I think that’s about right, I can’t really be bothered with the maths) and all Pan was in left in was her under wear an Trunks was in a similar stack with only his boxers left.

“Trunks I think we should stop now, I don’t think either of us wants to go any further”

“Are you kidding? I’m in this game for keeps”

“But… I don’t exactly want to let you see me naked!”

“That’s how you lose STRIP poker”

“But, but. Can’t we stop…”

“No, now hurry up and show me your hand”

Pan had three kings, and two aces in her hand and Trunks had a pair of twos and three queens

“Damn, I lost! This mean I have to take off my…”

“No!” (An: is she insane? Take them off, take them off!)

Trunks is having a very nasty idea in his head around about now ‘this could turn out to be a lot of fun’ “Fairs fair, here they go”

“NNOOOOO!!!!!” Pan yells out, ‘as much as I’d love to see him… this just isn’t right’

“But Pan, I lost. I know come here and you can take them off if you want”

“WHAT! Trunks have you lost it?”

“Of course not, now there going on the count of three, 1”

“Trunks stop, just stop”

“2”

“TRUNKS! Don’t, I’ll come over there and beat the crap out of you”

“3”

“NNOOO!!!” Pan says as she runs away in the opposite direction to Trunks.

Trunks just watches her run and burst off in fits off laughter but tries to mange to say, “Pan *snigger* Pan! Come back… I was only joking” Then he loses all his self control and starts rolling around in his boxes laughing at Pan.

Feeling absolutely stupid Pan comes back with flame coming out of her ears as she decides that now’s a good time to beat Trunks up until he’s left begging for mercy. She advances on Trunks then throws a palm heel to his jaw in order to stop him laughing.

It worked, Trunks instantly grabs his mouth and starts cursing Pan; but Pan, paying no attention to Trunks flies at him and lands a round house kick at his side. Then continues with small ki blast firing at him until there’s a huge dust cloud around Trunks (An: I know there’s no dust in the room of sprit and time but… just work with me ok?)

Pan waits, patiently for Trunks to emerge when from behind she’s grabbed into a bear huge by no one else then Trunks.

“Well, now what are you going to do?” Trunks asks Pan as he smiles at Pan’s hopeless situation

“I plan to kick” but as soon as Pan kicks Trunks moves his legs out of the way with both his arms still tightly around Pan, Pan yells at Trunks “Let go!”

“Now why would I want to do that? Especially considering that we’re both practically naked”

As if it all of a sudden dawned on Pan, she looks down to see herself wearing nothing but her underwear being held very close to Trunks who’s only wearing his boxers.

“Arrgh! Trunks let go of me right now! This is sexual abuse”

“You should have thought of that before you hit me”

“TRUNKS!!!”

“Ok, ok… but Pan”

“What?”

Trunks leans down and whispers into Pan’s ear, “You do have a nice body”

“WHAT! Let go of me!”

Trunks release his hold on Pan and lets her fly off, as fast as she can in the direction of their sleeping/eating area thinking to himself, ‘You’ll be mine yet, Pan Son’

* * * * * *

What is Trunks thinking?

What dose he mean by, “You’ll be mine yet, Pan Son”

And who the hell is this secret enemy?

* * * * * *

So what did you think? I really want reviews here, I’m not sure if I should turn this fic into a lemon or just continue on the way I’m writing. Anyhow, Please Review!