You're Not Alone

Chapter 18

 

Great Kami!!! I had TWENTY EIGHT reviewers say that they wanted a lemon! Some of them really emphasized it, too... There was only ONE person who didn't want a lemon, so I added "warning" signs where those people can just skip over the lemon. I guess I'll have to write one, due to the large demand... *Vegeta pops up* "Yeah, sure, 'due to the large demand'. You just want to write one." *Trunksgirl13 glares at Vegeta* "I DO NOT!!! Don't make me call Bulma!!" *Vegeta's eye twitches at the sound of Bulma's name* "Bulma?" *Trunksgirl13 smirks* "Yep. That's right, feather duster, Bulma. Oh BULMA!!!" *Vegeta crosses his arms and leans against the wall as he fights the urge to cower in a corner* *Bulma storms down* "Vegeta? Have you been picking on Trunks' girlfriend because she's stronger than you are again?" *Vegeta scoffs at Bulma* "No. Why would I waste my breath on her, woman?" *Bulma narrows her eyes* ~ Vegeta, if you don't be nice to her, you aren't going to get that reward we talked about when I come back from my trip...~ *Vegeta raises an eyebrow as an imaginary halo appears over his head* *Bulma and Trunksgirl13 shake hands*

The EXTREMELY long list of reviewers will be next chapter (yes, that means there WILL be one more chapter-the last chapter). I will announce the top five reviewers, though, okay? (I still love ya, jewels!) Because of the long delay, the list might be inaccurate.

5. Pannychan-6

4. Chrisy-7

3. Bunny-8 -and- ills-8

2. *jewels*-10

1. ~*~Jade071~*~ -11

Now, onto the awaited lemon!! ^.~ Oh, and I got a special request from one of my reviewers about another pair. You know who you are... ^.~ Oh, I am beginning a new e-mail list. Just leave your e-mail in the review box (even if you are an author, too) and I will add it to the list. If you requested last chapter, I will add you.

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

Trunks landed at the front of the castle and walked towards his room, Pan right next to him. "Trunks, my room is the other way." She stated.

Trunks smirked as he placed his hand on the access pad and the computer scanned his hand. "This is your new room, my room." He said, smirking. Placing Pan's hand on the pad, the computer scanned her handprint and downloaded it. "See? Now you have access to it all the time."

Pan and Trunks stood in front of the door as Pan turned to face her fiancé. "Trunks..." she asked quietly, drawing circles on the chest plate of his armor.

"Yes?" he asked, his breathing slowly increasing.

Pan noticed and smirked. "I think I like the idea of being your fiancé." She said, getting a little closer to him.

"Really?" he responded, putting his arm around her waist and pulling her closer.

"Yeah..." she responded as she pressed against him. "You know what else?"

Trunks brought his face close to hers. "What?"

She smiled. "I think you're a good kisser, too..." she whispered.

He leaned down. "Really?" he asked, brushing his lips against her sweet ones.

They lingered there for a moment before Pan breathed out, "Yeah..." Trunks softly pressed his lips against hers, and Pan happily deepened it. ::Kami... I'm so glad I love him...:: The couple kissed with passion in front of the door to their room, oblivious to the eyes watching them.

~*~

Goten lead the little girl towards one of the empty spare rooms and scanned her hand. "Here, child. This will be your room. I will send down Erish to help you get situated. She will be your guide and servant until you are comfortable here."

Areina smiled up at the guard. "Thank you!" she said as she ran into her new room to explore.

Goten smiled and headed down towards the training room. As he rounded a corner, he bumped into something, which emitted a soft, "Ouch!" Goten looked down at the creature to see that it was none other than Bra. Curious as to why she was there, he said, "Princess Bra... what are you--"

Bra grabbed his collar and pulled him down into a crouch position next to her and yanked him towards her, leaning in. Goten could feel his cheeks heat up, but Bra didn't seem to notice. "Shh! You have to be quiet! I don't want them to hear us!" she whispered.

Goten raised an eyebrow at her quizzically. "What? Who?" he whispered back.

Bra rolled her eyes and pointed around the corner. "Them." She whispered, her finger pointing in the direction of her brother making out with a certain someone. "If you are too loud, they'll notice we're here!"

Goten's eyes widened. "Princess! You can't spy on the Prince!"

Bra snorted. "Of course I can. Besides, if I get busted, you're going to get busted with me." She said, peeking around the corner again.

Goten almost fell over. "What? I'm not going to stay and watch them make out with each other! I am not allowed to intrude with Trunks' personal affairs! I could get killed for that!"

Bra smirked and leaned over to him. "First of all, we are not going to get caught. And secondly, I'll just take the blame for you. Besides, if I plead enough, my dad will let it slide. He does anything I tell him to." She said, waving it off.

Goten's face turned a light shade of pink from Bra being so close to him. She was so close to him that he could hear her breathing. A small ray of light lit up and defined the curves of her body. The silky gown she was wearing molded to her body perfectly, making them easy to see. ::Man... she's beautiful... Wait a minute! Goten! Snap out of it! She's the princess!:: Goten felt himself become squeamish. "Uh, Bra?"

Bra turned around and looked at him innocently. "Yeah?"

"I should go..." he stuttered, unsure of what to say to get him out of this mess.

"Why?" she asked, confused.

"I... uh... don't really... uh..."

Bra was confused. She could tell that he wanted to leave for some particular reason, but she couldn't figure it out. Goten scooted away a little, and a small ray of slight shined on his face. She almost gasped as she saw his face turn about six shades of red. ::Does Goten... like me?:: she thought to herself. Smiling, she added ::Well, he is kind of cute...:: To justify her suspicion, she asked, "Goten? Do you feel uncomfortable around me?"

Goten's breathing stopped. He jut stared at her, baffled. He didn't know what to say. ::How did she figure it out?:: Bra smiled. ::He does like me!:: she thought to herself. ::Hmm... let's see how he reacts to this...:: Bra took a deep breath and leaned in, kissing him softly on the lips. Goten's eyes went wide as watermelons as he sat there, completely flustered. It didn't take long before he slowly kissed back. The two sat there for a minute, lost in each other.

Bra slowly pulled away, to look at the dazed look on Goten's face. "Goten?" she asked quietly. Goten looked up at her, in a state of confusion. ::What did I just do that for?!:: "Did you... um... like that?"

Goten found himself unable to answer. "I... uh..." Bra looked at him, her eyes glazing over a bit. Even if it got him into serious trouble, Goten couldn't lie to her. "Well... yes..." he said, his face heating up again.

Bra felt a small smile tug at her lips. "Me, too..."

Goten's head shot up. "You... did? "

Bra nodded her head shyly before answering, "Wanna try again?"

Goten ran a hand shakily through his hair before looking at her again. ::Oh kami...:: He smiled and leaned forward, the two of them sharing a kiss, completely forgetting about spying on the two down the hall.

~* If you don't wish to read this portion, then scroll down to the "okay" sign. You have been WARNED. *~

Trunks' hand slowly made it's way to the door and he pushed it open, not breaking the kiss. Trunks slowly pushed the both of them into the room. Pan smiled and slammed the door shut with one fluent movement of her hip. Trunks backed up to the bed, Pan still attached to him. He sat on the bed as Pan slowly pressed his back against the sheets, still kissing him.

She slowly broke the kiss and stared into his deep blue eyes. "I love you, Trunks." She said, resting her head on his chest.

"I love you, too." He replied, rolling over so that he was on top of her. He kissed her with desire as she tugged at his armor. He began a trail of butterfly kisses, starting at the corner of her lips and moving down to her chin. Seeing her approval, he continued down her neck, and began to play with the ties of her spandex suit. Trunks gently pulled her top down to her waist, revealing the white bra underneath. He traced circles around each breast, before removing the annoying garment. Trunks stroked each one slowly, feeling them harden under his touch. Pan arched her back to him and moaned, trying to control the sensations flowing through her body.

Trunks smirked and continued, lowering his face down to one of the mounds. He licked the tip of her nipple, tracing circles around it with his tongue while he gently massaged the other. Pan shivered underneath him, finding his torture too much to bear. As Trunks was distracted, Pan began to slowly slide off his shirt, marveling at his tight, well defined muscles. Trunks began his trail of kisses down her body once again, letting his finger run down her side and tickling her, causing Pan to giggle.

When he reached her waist, he finally pulled her spandex completely off, leaving her only in her underwear. Trunks smirked and tugged at them, pulling them halfway down. He leaned in and kissed her soft lips, pressing down against her. Pan could feel his aroused manhood through her clothes, and feel a tightening in her lower abdominal area. Trunks broke the kiss and smiled at her, finally realizing that he was only in his boxers. "Why you sneaky little girl..." he said, smiling at her.

Pan only smirked at him and rolled so that she was on top. "A girl, am I?" she said, drawing imaginary designs on his chest with her finger. "Now, can a girl do this?" she asked, pressing her lips against his. She let her tongue wander in his mouth, exploring every inch of it. Trunks closed his eyes and let her have the fun. He wasn't about to stop her, it felt really good.

She let her hands slowly roam over his body, as if mapping it out. Her hands drifted over every inch of his body, not once missing a spot. She kissed every one of his fingers, tenderly pressing her lips to the tip of each one. She slid her hands up and slowly caressed his face, letting her hands pause at his cheeks. She lowered her lips to his, remaining there for a few moments as her hands slowly made their way down and removed their remaining garments.

Trunks slowly drew away and a twisted smile crept onto his lips. He kissed her tenderly as he positioned himself over her. Slowly breaking the kiss, he said quietly, "Is this what you want, Pan?", concern written all over his face.

Pan smiled and brushed her lips against his. "Of course, Trunks. This is what I have always wanted."

He smiled sweetly, praying that he wouldn't hurt his precious jewel. He slowly plunged into her, drawing her into a deep kiss to keep her mind distracted from the pain. Tears welled up in her eyes as she tried to push away the pain which racked her body. But before one tear could fall, her cries of anguish were transformed into moans of pleasure, as a tingling sensation spread throughout her.

Pan's fingers raked into Trunks' back as he began a steady rhythm. She began to rock her hips to meet his thrusts, moaning in ecstasy from the newfound pleasures. Pan's first orgasm hit her hard, and she fell limp in Trunks' arms. Trunks felt himself reach his climax soon afterwards, and they both collapsed on the bed.

Pan's flushed face turned to look at Trunks', a smiled spread across it. "Wanna have another go at it?"

Trunks smirked and rolled over, kissing her again. "Pan, you are going to be the death of me..." he said, commencing to another series of love making before the night was through.

~* This is the end of the WARNING *~

Okay. This is the end of this chapter. Sorry it was so late... I just couldn't bring myself to write a lemon... >.< I love em and all, but it's just ssooooo embarrassing... Oh, and look out for a new story! This one is going to be a G/B (Goten/Bra), so don't miss out! I am also going to be adding a story about Pan getting kidnapped by... well, just read it and find out. It's going to be called "Taunder". Neways, I need to start writing the next chapter. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THE SEQUEL!!!!! Just wanted to make sure you knew! Okay, I g2g, now, I have cheerleading tryouts! ^.^ Hope I make it! Until next chapter! ^.^