The Strength of a Heart

 

Chapter 6 : My Leg

Hi! I don’t have much to say so just please R&R

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything from Dragonball Z or GT

* * * * * *

Trunks is sitting down on the floor feeling absolutely useless watching Pan train. He just watches day in and day out not being able to do anything else due to his broken leg and he’s beginning to get very, very bored.

“Pan!”

“What?”

“I don’t know…”

“Then what the hell are you talking to me for?”

“Well… it’s nothing”

“Then shut-up so I can train”

“You’re a grouch today”

“Well wouldn’t you be? After all I’ve been training for the last seven moths trying to become a super sayian and all I can do is get a little stronger… I’m hopeless” Pan stops what she’s doing and just starts staring off into space.

“Pan? Pan? Earth to Pan! Are you there?”

“What? Oh… it’s you. Just go away I’m trying to train”

“Fine! Then I wont tell you where I’m going” Trunks states sure that it will get Pan’s attention

“Whatever”

“What!!! Don’t you even care?”

“No not really”

“You will when I’m gone”

“If it’ll make you shut-up then fine, I’ll ask. Trunks where are you going? Happy now?”

“Not that you even seem to care but I’m going back to our normal time.”

This did indeed get Pan’s attention which of course Trunks noticed

“What! You’re going to leave me here all alone… that will get so… lonely”

“Well I’m only going for a little while, just so I can get a sense been and fix my leg.”

“But that’ll be weeks for me in here while your gone”

“I’m sure you can manage and it’s not like I have a choice”

“I suppose your right but… I really do hate being all alone”

“Then why don’t you come with me? We’ll only be a minute and we can make up the time when we come back”

“Trunks you’re a genius!”

“I’m told that quite often actually” Trunks says very important like.

“Well what are we waiting for?

“You”

“What? Oh, right. I’ll be down in a moment”

Pan flies down to the eating/sleeping area and quickly heads of to the showers to that a shower. She comes out in record time of seven minute and 23 seconds

“Why so quick?” Trunks asks her

“Umm… I really don’t know. Well I’m ready now so lets go”

They both walk towards the door and Trunks places his hand on the door knob

“Ready?”

“Yeah, I just hope no one senses us when we come out. I don’t really feel like explaining anything today”

“That’s a good point; we better keep our ki’s down”

“I was going to do that anyway”

“Just making sure, now lets go”

Trunks turned the door knob and the door way was filled with a really bright light. Both Trunks and Pan had to close their eyes as they stepped out into the glow, once they were past the door frame and the light had gone down they opened their eyes.

“Wow… It’s been so long since I smelt such clean air…”

“It’s wonderful… Pan lets be quick. We don’t want to get caught”

“Right”

They both walked to the edge of the look out and jumped off flying in the direction off Korin’s Tower.

“Do you think Korin will mind giving us the senze bean?”

“No I don’t think so… but I do plan on getting more then one. What if you break my leg again?”

“It was an accident and you had grown so cocky that I thought you deserved a good beating especially after that…”

“That what?”

“What! Don’t make me say it”

“Pan I have no idea what you’re talking about, now spill it”

“That card game” Pan says ever so quietly

“Oh THAT! If you thought that was something wait until we get back. Sitting around made me think of a mew game we can play and well… it’s more then just stripping”

“What! Trunks there’s no way I’ll play anything with you again”

“Really? We’ll see about that. Oh we’re here”

They landed on the tower and quickly walked to the door they saw and started calling out, “Korin! Yajarobi!”

“Who’s there? What do you want?” They heard Yajarobi say.

“Yajarobi we’re over here! It’s Trunks and me”

“Who’s me?”

“Can’t you tell by my voice? It’s Pan”

“Pan? Oh I remember, Gohan’s little girl”

“Little! Why I’m going to…” She was cut off by Trunks,

“Pan, calm down. Don’t take it to heart; anyway we’re here for some senze beans”

“Senze beans? What do you want them for?”

“You’re full of questions aren’t you?”

“I have to be, it’s part of the job”

“You work here?”

“Now look who’s asking all the questions, but you still haven’t answered mine”

“Oh, I’ve kind of broken my leg and well I need to fix it up so I can go train for the new enemy that’s coming to Earth”

“Fine, you can have one”

“One! We need more, what if we get injured while training again?”

“Then come back and I’ll give you more”

“That would mean coming out off the room of sprit and time again”

“You’re training in there! Well in that case here, you can have six. The others may need the other ones”

“Thanks! Well we’re off, see ya”

With that Pan and Trunks flew off back to the room of sprit and time, on the way Trunks had eaten of the beans and started kicking thin air.

“I can’t believe he called me little!” Pan commented

“Hmm? Oh you’re still annoyed about that. Well it has been awhile since he last saw you and…” He was cut of by Pan

“Don’t say that! You think I’m little to don’t you?”

“No! Of course not, I wouldn’t have play strip poker with you if I thought you were and the game we’re going to play next… No Pan you’re not little”

“Really?”

“Really really, now let go home… I mean back” Trunks starts to think to himself ‘I can’t believe I just thought that room was my home, but with Pan there it just feels so right’

Pan also started to think, ‘Did he just say home? Hmm… I wonder what that means’

They arrived at the door and walked in relived that they had got back without to much trouble.

“We’ve got work to do” Pan says

“Yes… but that can wait, I’ve been wanting to play this game with you for a while now and now that my legs better I can play now”

“Hold on, first I want to know what’s involved”

Trunks starts to explain, “The cards that we played poker with, I drew on the back off them. What the game involves is drawing a card and from the deck and the card may have certain things on them”

“What kind of things?”

“Let me finish, the kind of card you can get are;

1) A card with the picture of a daisy which means that you have to lightly kiss the other person

2) A card with the picture of a violet (An. I think that’s a name of a flower) which means that you have to kiss the other person on the lips

3) A card with the picture of a rose which means you have to kiss the other person full on without your tongue

4) A card with the picture of a heart which means you have to kiss the person full on the lips and you have to use your tongue

There are 52 cards in the deck and they’re evenly separated with 13 cards that have each picture on them, you in?”

“No way!”

“Maybe I was wrong, you might just be little after all…”

“What! I’m not little and I’ll prove it, I’ll play your stupid game” ‘Pan you idiot! You just agreed to play, how are you going to get out off this one?’ Pan starts to think to herself.

“Great! Pull up a chair and let’s start”

* * * * * * *

Let the Games begin!!!! I thought of this game ages ago but it took until now for me to be able to include it in the story… I can’t wait to write the next chapter, I might just go do that now. Please R&R!!!

Ja’ne