Nothing but Good Times Ahead 

Chapter 10

 

By: Sailor Destiny

Trunks: 28
Pan: 21
Goten: 27
Bra: 22
Marron: 26

 

Author's Notes: Okay, I've been having tons of questions about the pairing of my fic, as said in the first few chapters; this is a Trunks+Pan and Goten+Bra romance. Yes, Keiko is involved, but Pan is Trunks's girl. Truth be told, I don't like Keiko myself. I know that's wierd considering that I made her up, but I had to make a perfect, goodie little two shoes. In my opinion, Trunks's girl should be a cocky, kick-ass woman. And that description fits Pan perfectly. So TRUST me a little, I will patch things up between the two. I promise.

Disclaimer: Why do I have to write these things anyway! Okay, I'm going to waste 30 seconds of my life by telling you that I don't own Dragonball Z/GT/AF...AGAIN!

Warning: This chapter is EXTEMELY LONG! Also, slightly adult themes are mentioned in this chapter, AND I'M NOT TALKING BOUT' alcohol. The adult themes are two sentences long, so if you decide to bitch at me about it, (i.e. Lil' Pan-chan) I'll just say....

"Can't say I didn't warn you!"

One last note: You might want to grab some tissues because parts of this chapter are extremely sad. Even I, the person who wrote the story, was crying when I typed it up.

**************************S on Residence**************************

It had been a week since Trunks disappeared, one day since Bra left, and six days since Pan found out that she was pregnant. Pan hadn't said a word, nor come out of her room. Videl simply left all her meals by the door, and retrieved the more often than not, full tray. Since Vegeta had bared the news to Pan, Gohan had been locked in mediation. He was determined to find Trunks, and end his daughter's suffering.

Trunks was being very clever at the time. Gohan could sense that he was fighting, but he didn't leave his ki high enough for a long enough period of time, that Gohan needed to find him. The only thing that Gohan could tell was that Trunks was still in Japan, though relatively far away.

There was one thing that puzzled Gohan though; there was another ki, just as, if not higher that Trunks's. He had never felt it before, but the energy he felt had an air of familiarity around it.

On one sad occasion, Pan had exited her room. This was three days ago. And she had only left to vomit once more. Her abdomen had already started to swell, and this was when Videl had mentioned the option of abortion.

Pan was furious.

Pan screamed at her mother, "I may have to fight and kill evil, but I will not take away the life of my child!" Videl said in her defense, and quite harshly,

"Trunks has made it very well-known that he doesn't want to come back! He's not coming back! Do you want your child to be born a bastard?" That's when 'it' happened. In a spur of rage, Pan slapped her mother across the face. Softly, in saiyan terms, and a fierce slap in human terms.

Videl had stumbled back and into a wall. She looked at her daughter with tears in her eyes, and when she saw no trace of remorse in Pan's face, she sunk to the floor, crying.

Gohan was upset at the mere fact that Pan even raised a finger to Videl. But, now was not the time to deal with it.

*Trunks...where are you? *

*********************Brief's Residence******************************

Goten was dead, that was the only way to describe how he felt. Dead. Bra had left in silence, leaving no trace of where she went, only why.

Goten knew, that she had left because of him. She had loved him, and he failed to return her feelings, but succeeded in making her feel worthless. Dead...he was dead without her. Bra didn't even know it, but she was the other half of his soul. Every pained breath she took, he felt it.

Vegeta explained his pain as bonding, but Goten knew it was deeper than that. The pain he felt was shame. He was supposed to be a saiyan...a warrior...and he couldn't even tell himself, let alone the love of his life, the truth.

*Why? Why am I such a coward? * Goten asked himself. For hours, he had laid, curled up in a ball, on the floor. Not moving, not speaking, not caring about being alive at all. Not being able to face the pain he was feeling, Goten shed tears like he never had before. They were hot tears, and there seemed to be an endless supply of them.

*A weakling...that's what Vegeta would call me...* However, from outside the door, Vegeta was listening, and when he heard soft sobs coming from the occupant, his heart also swelled with a sorrow.

(An: I know that Vegeta is a little OOC, but I don't think it would be appropriate for him to act like a cold-blooded bastard right now...)

Vegeta then decided that he would find Bra, and bring her back to Goten. Maybe he wasn't the best matchmaker in the world, and true, he did not approve of his blood mixing with Kakorot's, but he knew that Goten was what his daughter's heart desired. And Vegeta would try his hardest to give his princess what she desired.

*****************************Keiko's House*****************************

"When are you going to wake up you sissy?" Was the first thing Trunks had heard in awhile. He slowly lifted himself from the pillows, but he was still more than half asleep.

"What?" Was all he could say.

"I swear you men are all wimps!" Keiko hissed.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Trunks said, now fully awake.

"Exactly what I said. Did my heritage really shock you that much?" she asked with visible amusement in her voice.

"What are you talking about?"

Keiko let out a long and heavy sigh. "Let me enlighten you Trunks. Yesterday, we were out sparring, I threatened to use my rings on you if you didn't power up, so you went super saiyan, and so did I."

Trunks memory slowly came back to him, and he flushed with embarrassment. "And I've been out for that long?"

"Yep."

"Well, you did give me quite a scare there. But..." Trunks lifted his gaze to Keiko's and held it there, "...my father told me that the only pure- blooded saiyan's that survived the destruction of planet Vegeta were himself and Goku."

"Ah...Goku! My mother told me much of him."

"Your mother? She was a saiyan?" Keiko nodded. "Where is she?"

Keiko's eyes sunk a little. "She died from the heart virus that hit about a decade ago."

Trunks's heart fell in his stomach. "Gosh. I'm sorry." To his great surprise, she smiled at him.

"No worries! She lived a good life. Not to mention a good will. I most likely will never have to work in my entire life."

"Man...I wish I had it that easy. Anyhow, how did your mother survive the destruction of Planet Vegeta?"

"Sometimes, I do believe that Frieza was right in saying that us saiyans are far too simple minded. Did you ever consider the possibility that there was a saiyan on another planet?"

"Well..um...no."

"Well, there was. My father had gotten word of a rumor that Frieza was going to destroy the planet, so he hijacked a ship for my mother and told her to flee. She did, and she ended up on Earth. I wasn't born for some time after that. It wasn't until I was thirteen that my mother told me of my true heritage. I had already been taking martial arts then, but after that, my training got real intense."

"So, what was the name of your mother's first husband?"

"I believe it was Nappa or something like that."

"Nappa?!"

"Yes. Have you heard of him? Mother told me that he was a first class warrior."

"Yeah. My father and him attacked Earth about thirty-five years ago." (An: It was probably longer ago than that, but I'm too lazy to do the math.)

"Wow. Your father tried to destroy Earth?"

"Yes, but don't misjudge him. He's not as cold hearted as he seems."

"What's his name?"

"Vegeta."

"VEGETA!? Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!" she yelled in hysterics.

"Calm down! What's wrong?"

"The prince of all saiyans is in my room and I've treated him like a peasant for the past few days. Forgive me." she said bowing. Trunks gave her a crooked smile before she started to bust out laughing. "What's so funny?"

"The prince? Give me a break. Of what race? There are only eight of us! My name may hold some royalty to it, but my life style certainly doesn't. Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup." he answered, waving the idea away with his hand. "So, what is you mother's husband's name."

"Well, they dated, but never married. They split up before my mom found out that she was pregnant with me. Apparently, she didn't agree with his lifestyle. Which was also the martial arts."

"You never answered my question."

"Sorry. His name was Tien. I heard that he was a good fighter, but since a little bit after Cell Games, had disappeared from the face of this Earth."

"Way too weird. My mother was a good friend with him also. And we haven't heard from him in ages. I never actually met the guy though. I was only one year old when he disappeared."

"Hmm. This certainly changes a few things."

"Yeah. Now what?"

"How about we go out? I'm tired of being chained up in this coop."

"Alright. But one question."

"What?"

"Can we eat first?"

Keiko: *anime fall*

************************??????????????****************************

A wavy picture of Bra stared intently back at her. It was almost she and her reflection was having a conversation. Her reflection was screaming 'coward' at her, while she just sat there and took the merciless beating. Not being able to deal with the disgust with herself, Bra slapped her hand against the water, shattering the picture.

*Maybe...he isn't worth this. Maybe I should just go home and forget about him. I have far too much pride to be destroyed by a man.* Bra nodded, agreeing with her thoughts. She was just about to take off when she heard a stick break behind her.

With lightning fast speed, Bra jumped to her feet and listened intently for the next sound, ready to defend herself at any moment.

"You are far too relaxed girl. You should've sensed me coming." A familiar, cold voice said. Bra turned around and was met by the hard gaze of her father's.

"Daddy?"

"Who else would it be?" he harshly asked.

"How did you..."

"Let's go." he cut her off.

"What?"

"This soap opera between you and Kakorot's grandson needs to end. It's making me sick. Just tell the boy you love him and give him a chance to respond."

"I already did."

"Liar." Bra recoiled as if she'd been slapped. "You accused him of not loving you, and left, not even giving him a second to register what you said. Now you will go back, tell him how you feel, in plain words, and give him some time to react." his tone left not an inch of room for argument.

"Yes sir." Vegeta took off into the air, and Bra hesitantly followed.

*So it all comes down to this?* she thought.

************************Sheila's Sushi Bar***********************

Keiko dropped her chopsticks in unison with everyone else in the restaurant as she witnessed the scene before her. She may have been half-saiyan, but Kami forbid if she ever ate that much! "Uh Trunks? You just ate the fork..."

"Ibs oday! Ib snok hambs." (Translation: It's okay! I've got hands!) Keiko suddenly lost her appetite.

"Aren't you full yet? That's the third serving of everything!"

"Nofe. Inm fill humbry!" (Translation: Nope. I'm still hungry!) Keiko struggled the will to throw up as a thick lump steadily rose in her throat.

Keiko stood up and grabbed Trunks's wrist. "Let's go!" she yelled. Keiko threw a thousand zeni on the table and proceeded to drag Trunks out of the restaurant.

"No wait!" he said, dragging an entire roast along with him. "I'm not done yet!"

"Well...that's just too damn bad, isn't it?" Trunks whined all the way to the car, and even after they had left the restaurant, Trunks was still pouting.

"I'm hungry! Can't we stop somewhere to eat?"

"WE JUST DID!" Keiko answered with a vein popping out of her forehead.

"I know, but I didn't get to finish."

"Like I said, that's just too damn bad. Besides, you owe me a thousand zeni. Pay up!" Trunks was just digging in his pocket when a huge chill hit him. For a moment, everything went black, and all Trunks could hear was a girl screaming,

"Don't save me, save my babies!"

Trunks blinked and brought himself back to reality. "Pan?" he absently said.

Keiko's face fell grim. *I was hoping he'd forgot about her already!* "Something wrong Trunks?"

"No." he lied. "I just, got a chill that's all." Keiko shrugged and turned her eyes back to the road.

*So he's still in love with that Pan girl...No! I can't give up hope yet! There is still a chance for me...for us....*

(An: Sure! There might be a chance for you when pigs fly! Oh crap! I forgot that Goku could fly! *author knocks herself upside the head*)

***************Pan's House*******************

"Okay Pan. Just hear me out. Even if a pure saiyan child is born in two months, you should be swelling already! I think that you should go to the doctor. You know that you're pregnant, so you might as well take care of your child."

"For the last time Bra, there is nothing wrong with me. I don't need to go to the doctor!"

"You can lie to yourself all you want, but you can't lie to me!" Bra hissed. "And unlike your mother, if you decide to hit me because I was trying to help, I will strike you back with a vengeance.."

"If I go to a doctor, I will be putting our entire race in danger."

"At least go and see my mother." Bra pleaded. "I just have a feeling that something is wrong."

"Fine." Pan answered in a heavy sigh. She walked over to her closest; grabbed a jacket; and walked out of her room, Bra in pursuit. "No. Go away. I'm going alone."

"Well, it's my house."

"I don't care. Find somewhere else to go. Why don't you go and talk to my Uncle Goten like your father told you to?" Pan asked.

"That's none of your damn business!" Bra spat.

"Neither is my child any business of yours." she nastily said before she went downstairs.

Downstairs, Gohan had heard some muttered speaking, and his heart rose at the thought that Pan had finally come out of her room. It wasn't until he heard Bra yell that he realized that it wasn't a happy occasion. Gohan watched the bottom of the stairs until Pan appeared.

"Where are you off to?" he commonly asked.

"Capsule Corp." she answered as she headed from the door.

"For?"

"None of your business." she spat as she slammed the door. Gohan's face frowned up before he rose from the couch and went out after her. Pan was just about to lift off into the air when Gohan grabbed her shoulders and spun her around.

"You listen very closely Pan. Your mother may allow you to disrespect her, but I will NOT be treated like the gum under your shoe. I'm your father, and the next time you disrespect me like that, will be the last time. In fact, count this time as the last time. Is that in any way unclear?"

Pan shook her head no. She gently removed her father's hands and took to the air. Gohan looked wistfully after his daughter and sighed. Then, he asked himself the question that had flowed through is head for the past week.

"Where are you Trunks?"

*************************Rose Garden Park***************************

A sweet fragrance filled Trunks's nostrils as he sat on a bench in the middle of Rose Garden Park. "Wow Keiko...this place is beautiful! What was it that you said you wanted to talk about?"

"Us." she answered as she leaned into him.

Trunks tensed. "Now there is a word that I hate."

"Oh shut up! Anyhow, I think we should do something about this. Are you attracted to me?" Keiko tried to hide the hopefulness in her eyes.

Trunks flushed the color of the roses and began to sputter uncontrollably. "W-what the hell k-kind of que-question is th-that?!?"

"I'll tell you this much, it was not a rhetorical question."

"I guess that you're okay." Trunks said, hinting at his deep attraction to her. He nearly had a nosebleed when Keiko's hand grabbed the back of his head and leaned him towards her.

She traced his lips with her thumb before she actually spoke. "Well, I have your answer, so I'll give you mine. I'm attracted to you also." Keiko closed her eyes and took a deep breath for what she was about to say. "And, you may not be a blatant flirt, but I can figure these things out on my own." She said right before her lips replaced the spot where her thumb had been roaming.

Trunks's hands slowly inched from his sides until they rested on Keiko's hips. He then unconsciously began to rub his thumbs up and down her waist.

Keiko's hands instantly flew around Trunk's neck and brought him closer.

(An: Back off bitch! He's mine! *sobbing* That should be me!!!)

Finally, nature called the couple (An: Couple!?)back and they pulled back, drinking the cool air. "That was....nice." Trunks commented.

"Yeah."

"So...where do we go from here?" he asked.

Keiko lightly tightened her grip around Trunks's neck and smiled. "Forward." she answered before she kissed him again.

**********************Capsule Corporation**************************

"WHAT!? You're lying! It's not possible!" Pan screamed at the top of her lungs. "You're joking! Tell me that you're joking!"

"I'm sorry Pan, but this is no joke. You are going to be the proud mother of TWO lovely children. One lovely girl, and one lovely boy!" Bulma answered after the ringing had stopped.

Pan blinked hard a few times and took a deep breath. "I think I need to sit down." Pan commented before she passed out.

(An: Don't you look at me like that! Exactly WHAT were you expecting?)

***************************************************************

Bra sat in the farthest corner in Videl and Gohan's hallway, contemplating over whether she should confront Goten or not. She reflected on what her father had said earlier, and as much as she tried to convince herself otherwise, he was right.

"Damn you dad! Why do you always have to be right?" she said aloud.

"Watch the language." Gohan said from his room.

Bra's eyebrow began to twitch at the mere fact that Gohan heard everything. "Gomen nasai Gohan-san."

"What's up with the -san stuff? You're making me feel so old!" he dramatically replied.

"How can I call you young when you're way over the hill." she mumbled quietly.

"And through the woods! To grandmother's house we go!" Gohan sang as he entered the hallway. He kneeled down next to her and slapped on a smirk that looked much like Vegeta's. "Or to Goten's house you go."

Bra made a sour face. "Why should I?"

"Because he's a really good kisser."

"GOHAN-SAMA!" Bra exploded.

Gohan waved his hands in front of him, indicating that he was joking. And that he was a little nervous. "Just kidding...just kidding."

Bra composed herself and pasted a cocky grin on her face. "How would you know anyway?"

Gohan face-faulted. It was a good few minutes of hearty laughter from Bra until he spoke. "I shouldn't even honor your question with a response. Anyhow, you need to head over to his apartment. He needs you desperately, and I can sense it."

Bra snorted. "What do you know anyway?"

"Well, I do know for a fact, that you're being a stuck up little brat right now." Bra glared at Gohan. "You can glare at me all you want, but it doesn't change a thing."

"He already made it clear that he had no interest in me."

Gohan bit back a scream as he quickly became aggravated. Gohan was so angry that he could curse up a storm, which he rarely does. "That's bullshit and you know it! Do want to know what Goten did when he found out that you had left? Do you?!" Bra remained silent. "Well, I'll tell you! He cried! The man is 27 years old for Christ’s sake, and he cried. But obviously, that doesn't mean a damn thing to you! Because you're too busy acting like a stuck up bitch to care about how he feels!" Gohan took a deep breath after he got everything out. "Sorry." he added quickly.

Gohan's harsh words hit Bra like a cold wind on a hot summer's day. Bra blinked constantly to keep the tears from coming. Just as the silence was unnerving both of them, Bra spoke the truth.” You are absolutely right Gohan-san. I have been a stuck up little brat lately. And it's all because I can't handle rejection. I'll go now." she quietly commented. Bra stood up and walked past an unmoving Gohan. She was about to head down the stairs when his voice stopped her.

"But you know.....?"

"Know what?"

"He really is a good kisser." Bra growled deep in her throat before she stomped down the stairs.

*That man! Then again, it isn't hard to figure out that he's Goku's son.* Bra stepped outside and let out a sigh as she began to walk. After what seemed like only two steps had been taken, Bra was at Goten's door. She quietly checked the door to see if it was locked or not. It wasn't. Bra slowly opened the door and closed he behind her with finality.

Goten, who was curled up in his bed, sat up almost right after Bra turned the knob. They stood in silence before in dawned on Goten that Bra was there.

"Bra?" she nodded. "What are you doing here?" he almost spat.

Bra ignored the rudeness she sensed in his voice and strode towards Goten, and sat next to him on his bed. "Goten? Will you at least here what I have to say?"

Goten snorted, giving her his answer, though quite harshly. "Okay. For starters, my mother was telling the truth. I do love you. I love you with every fiber in my being. I love you more than I love life itself. For almost four years, I've melted every time I looked into your eyes. For four years, my stomach tingled every time you spoke to me. And for four years, my heart broke every time I saw you with Paris. That's why I blew up on you at the club. I thought, that you and Paris had...you know. My father came to me yesterday, I told me that I should actually give you a chance to respond when I told you that I loved you. So here I am, doing what I should have done a long time ago. I love you Son Goten, and I'm giving you the option of taking me under your embrace, or turning me away forever. It's your choice."

Goten sat in silent shock as Bra spoke. Even after she had finished, he couldn't think of a way to respond. His brain was on shutdown mode. After a few minutes of loud silence, Goten said the one thing that might relieve Bra's tension.

"I'm a virgin." he announced.

"You are?" Bra asked, trying not to sound too excited. Goten simply nodded. "In that case, I owe you another apology."

"No need." he simply said. "I've already made my choice." Goten pointed his finger, and Bra immediately assumed he was pointing towards the door.

"Alright then. You've made the right choice." she sadly said.

"I'm not pointing at the door you silly girl. Look." Bra followed Goten's finger to see that he was pointing as the dresser near the door. "There should be a pair of handcuffs in second drawer. Right next to the whip."

Bra flushed red before a grin broke out on her face. Goten finally faced her, and he was wearing the goofiest smile she had ever seen. She wiped away the tears that rested at her lids in vain before jumping into Goten's arms.

"I love you Goten."

"I love you too Bra. For years I have." Goten tenderly said. Bra drew back, shocked at Goten's words once more.

"Do you mean it?"

Goten nodded as he kissed the tears on her cheeks. He slowly made a trail from her cheek, until he landed smack dab on her lips. It was a quick and gentle kiss, but it sent fire soaring throughout her body.

"Goten? You weren't serious about the whip and handcuffs, were you?" Something closely resembling a sweat drop made its way down Goten's head.

*******************Keiko's House*****************************

~Three Weeks Later

"Come on little man! I know you can do better than that!" Keiko yelled as she deflected another energy blast. "You call those energy blasts? Why not throw apples at me?!"

Trunks growled and powered up to half his maximum. "BURNING ATTACK!" On the ground, Keiko took a deep breath and blew the stream of fire towards the laze. Then in the blink of an eye, she disappeared. "Dang! Where'd she go? AHH!" Trunks cried out as his head was struck by a hard kick. His body crashed to the ground from the intensity of the kick, and once his vision had cleared, he saw Keiko smirking at him.

"Holding back won't get you anything but an ass kicking." Trunks stood up and smirked much like his father.

"The only reason that you're winning is because I'm not fighting at a level beyond that of a super saiyan." Keiko raised an eyebrow.

"What are you babbling about?"

"If I was at Super Saiyan 2, you would be beaten by now." Keiko smirked at the challenge.

"Why don't you?!"

"Because my father would sense me." Trunks said as he fell out of SSJ. Keiko got the hint and de-transformed as well. Keiko flew over to Trunks and wrapped her arms around his neck before laying a gently kiss on his lips.

"Are you happy here with me Trunks?" she shyly asked.

"Yes." he answered, a little unsurely. "It's a lot better than back home. That's for sure."

"I think I'm in love with you." she suddenly said. All the blood left Trunk's face and he began to feel queasy. "Please just listen before you say anything. I thought I feel in love a couple of years back. His name was Kazu. We had been going out since I was 18, and I thought we were doing great. But soon, fights arose between us because I refused to 'give' my body to him. Sometimes, they were minor, and other times they were nasty. Then he told me that he was sorry, and that he loved me. We had been going out for three years, but not once did he say that he loved me. Naturally, I told him that I felt the same way. I was ecstatic, and now that I knew of his feelings for me, I was ready to merge my soul with his. But, when I came back the next day, all prepared, I caught him with some blond-haired, blue-eyed whore. And all he said was too little, too late." By now, Trunks's shirt was soaked.

"I apologize if I sound rude, but what had this got to do with me?"

Keiko laughed lightly before she continued. "After I kicked his ass, literally..." Trunks snorted. "....I promised myself that I would never love again. Over the years, I formed a shield around myself. But when you came falling out of the sky, that all changed. When I first looked into your eyes, you unnerved me. I felt bare...naked." Trunks slowly flushed a light pink, but Keiko hadn't noticed. "And these past few weeks, you unnerved me even more. Everything about you was so...right. You made me feel special again. I wanted someone who would challenge my attitude instead of cringing at it, and you did just that." Keiko lifted her eyes to Trunks's as if she was expecting some kind of response.

Not knowing how to respond, Trunks leaned down and kiss her with a passion he didn't know he possessed. Almost as if she had sense his lips coming, Keiko wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes.

After a few minutes, Trunks let a barley audible groan out. Hearing this, Keiko kissed him more boldly, thrusting her tongue in his mouth. The two had a test of strength and Trunks won, and he was now her mouth with his tongue.

Both had sensed where this was going and they habored no ill to stop it. Trunks lowered Keiko to the bed that they had somehow made it to, and they did what she had been dying to do since puberty. But when it was all said and done, Trunks lay next to her, sleeping, and Keiko lay awake, silently crying.

Not once during that sweet moment of ecstasy had Trunks even whispered her name. The only word that had constantly formed at his lips was 'Pan.'

***********************Son Residence***************************

Even Goku had to admit it. Ever since Pan had found out that she was having twins, the Son house was a war zone. Every time someone would even bring up the subject of children, Pan would storm off in a silent rage.

But little did the once close family know, that today would be their last fight...

~Pan's Room

"You can come in." Pan answered when someone softly knocked on her door. The door opened, and Pan was surprised to see her father, mother, uncle, grandmother, grandfather, and her best friend. "What's going on?" she asked once she was the dark look on all their faces.

Her father stood forward and handed Pan a stack of papers. "Official Document of Unwanted/Forbidden Acts? What the hell is this?"

"Pan." Videl quietly said. "All of us have been thinking about this for awhile, and we came to the conclusion that if you have these children, it would destroy your life. And since we have legal ownership of you and your actions until you've been 21 for six months, we took the proper actions to see to it that after these children are born, you will put them up for adoption until we believe that you can support them on your own. Then, and only then will they be brought back to you."

"WHAT?!" Pan screamed enraged. "I am NOT going to abandon these children!"

"I'm afraid you have no choice Pan. Either you accept these terms, or you will disown your entire family."

"These children are my family. And if you are willing to go this far to get rid of my children, then you obviously aren't my family!" Pan jumped out of her bed and ran out of her room. Not only did she ignore her father's cries, but also she ignored where her feet were taking her.

Pan let out a cry as she tripped and tumbled down the stairs. She landed at the bottom and her swollen stomach had broken her fall. Pan rolled over, clutching her abdomen and let out a shrill scream.

Within seconds, everyone had flown downstairs and crowed around her. "Are you okay Pan? Someone get me a towel! Her face is cut." Videl ordered.

"Don't save me! Save my babies!" Pan screamed as she held her abdomen tighter. Gohan bent down; lifted Pan up; and set her on the couch. Within seconds after Gohan had set his daughter down, Bra's screams were heard.

"What's wrong?" Gohan yelled. Gohan's eyes followed the spot where Bra's shaky finger had pointed. On the spot where Pan's previously laid, was a large spot of blood.

Pan was screaming for Trunks over and over again in her mind. *God Trunks! Our children! Why won't you come back to me? I'm going to die if you don't come back to me! TRUNKS!* Little did Pan know that while she was screaming for Trunks, that he was screaming for her. Although, not in a way she would have wanted.

(An: I will give to a clue.)

(Trunks: Oh Pan...*pant*)

(An: GET IT?!)

*************************At The Hospital************************

"For crimney's sake Goku! Would you stop pacing in circles? I'm getting dizzy just watching you!" Chi Chi hollered.

"Sorry babe. No can do. What is taking Gohan so long any way?" Goku was beginning to get quite dizzy himself. But he just couldn't stop pacing until he knew is his little Panny was going to be all right.

"The doctor said that he needed to talk to him." Goten answered as he put his arm around a shaking Bra.

"I just hope she's okay." Videl sobbed.

"Don't you mean, you hope they are okay?" Goten corrected her. Videl suddenly fell silent. Everyone's heads turned when the Waiting Room's doors slowly opened, revealing Gohan.

"We can see her now. She's okay." he darkly announced. Gohan's eyes locked with his brother's, and Goten asked Gohan a question with his eyes. Gohan slowly shook his head 'no.'

Videl covered her mouth in horror, Goku quickly ran to comfort a crying Chi Chi, and Goten tightened his grip on Bra.

"If you want to see her, we should go now. She's probably tired." Every nodded and followed Gohan to her room in what somewhat looked like funeral line. Once they had all entered, Pan slowly lifted her head and motioned for her father to come closer. Gohan strode to and sat in the chair beside her bed.

"Daddy, why won't the doctors tell me anything? Why do I feel so empty?"

"............"

"Daddy...." Pan pleaded.

"When you landed on your stomach, the weight caused your babies to be pushed down too soon." Gohan was hoping he could avoid having to tell Pan the news.

"And?"

"Premature birth. Since you were already bleeding down there, the doctors put you to sleep and did a C-section."

"And?" Pan asked a little more loudly.

Gohan shook his head as he began to cry. "They were both born dead. I'm so sorry Pan." he reached for her hand, but Pan yanked it away.

"Why don't you just stand up and cheer? You wanted them dead anyway!"

"I wanted what was best for you Pan. You have to believe that I never wanted this!" Gohan closed his eyes and cried in a way the brought tears to Pan's eyes.

"God...I'm sorry daddy. I'm sorry everyone. I'm sorry for the hell I put you though. Please forgive me. Please understand that I never hated any of you. I love each and every one of you with every cell in my body. But I loved my children too." Pan broke off as her tears destroyed her ability to speak. Everyone ran to her side and tried to comfort her, but ended up crying themselves.

Pan stared blankly at the ceiling, which was blurred by her tears. "Fui...Juno...may you rest in peace."

*********************Keiko's House (AGAIN?!)*******************

Trunks awoke with a grim smile and a heart full of regret. Sure, he had feelings for Keiko, but they had gone too far yesterday. Only Gods knows what complications would greet them this morning. Trunks rolled over and expected his arm to fall around Keiko, but all he hit was an empty space. An empty and COLD space. He sat up and looked around the room.

"Keiko?" Trunks heard some rustling coming from the bathroom. He pulled on his pants and threw on a shirt before she went to the bathroom. "Keiko?" he asked once he put his head in the door.

Keiko was on her knees, crying, and cleaning out drawers. "Keiko? What's wrong? What are you doing?"

"Packing your stuff, what the hell does it look like?" she sobbed.

"You’re kicking me out? Can't we talk about this?" Keiko shook her head 'no' as she threw more clothes into the suitcase.

"Did you even realize, that the only name you said when we made love was 'Pan?' Trunks winced as a rock of guilt slapped him in the face.

"It's obvious that you don't feel the same way about me, as I do about you." Keiko viciously wiped away the tears that threatened to fall. "I broke my promise to myself, and I fell in love with you. I knew that you still loved her, but I couldn't deny me own feelings." She wiped away the new tears. "I can't try and make you fall in love with me when you love someone else." Keiko closed the over-stuffed suitcase and slowly rose to her feet.

"But....I don't regret what happened." Keiko glared at Trunks, before she charged at him.

"You lying son-of-a-bitch!" he roared as he retaliated with her right hand. Trunks stumbled in to the wall behind him and brought and hand up to his bruised cheek. "You regret what happened, and you know it. Don't lie to me Trunks. That will only make things worse."

"God Keiko. I'm so sorry."

"So am I, and not just for punching you." Trunks winced as the rock struck him again.

"Seriously Keiko, I'm sorry if you felt like I was leading you on. I really do have a deep attraction to you. But-"

"-you still love Pan." she finished for him. Trunks nodded sadly. "It's okay. Pain is only a temporary thing. I'll get over it."

"Do you think that the attraction we felt was simply our blood reacting to each other?"

"No. It was deeper than that." Keiko once again wiped away the tears that threatened to stain her face. "I'm sorry that you do regret it Trunks, because I don't. Every kiss, and every touch, I'll treasure the time we spent together."

(An: Too much Tenchi in Tokyo...never did like that rat, Sakuya...)

"Do understand, the only thing I regret is that I hurt you." Trunks honestly said. "You gave me the strength to get past my pain, and for that, I'll always have a place for you in my heart. It's just...your place can't be where Pan is. I love her far too much." Trunks admitted more to himself than Keiko.

"I understand." Trunks's ears painfully rung in response to the silence that followed.

"What now?" he gingerly asked. Keiko locked her eyes with Trunks's and he saw the last traces of passion leave her eyes.

"I will escort you home."

*********************End Chapter 10***********************

Author's Notes: *wipes away the sweat on her forehead* Damn! My fingers hurt! I have to say, I honestly feel like this is my best chapter yet. But I'm striving for even more! So buckle up! Because chapter eleven will be one to remember.....

(Thinking to myself: Maybe I should start typing it up...)

Readers: DUH!

Me: Sorry! I do have one request to the people who are reading this story. I need you guys to give me a recommendation on an idea. In chapter 11, Keiko and Pan will finally meet. How does a chick fight rub you? Actually, it would be an all out brawl...give me your answer is your reviews! *hint*hint*

Questions? Comments? Ideas? Or just want to chat?

lolababy12@gundamwing.org

Last note: In case you haven't figured this out, Keiko Asashi is based on the real life character, Keiko Matsui. And Kazu Matsui is her husband. Keiko Matsui is an excellent piano player, and I recommend her Live Cd to anyone who enjoys jazz music.