Nothing but Good Times Ahead 

Chapter 4

 

By: Sailor Destiny

Trunks: 28
Pan: 21
Goten: 27
Bra: 22
Marron: 26

Author's Notes: I back!!! Well of course!! Half of these chapters came up at the same time...*author knocks herself on the head*

Disclaimer: I have a sore throat this morning, so I can't sing for any of you.....*cough* Check the previous chapter for the *cough* disclaimer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"So Gohan should we bring Bulma with us, or just go straight there?" Goku asked while flying.

"I think we should leave her at home, it's too dangerous." Goku turned his head back in front of him.

"Power up to SSJ 2. If we are going to save Uubu from getting killed, we need to be faster."

"Right dad." The two saiyans powered up to the next level, and flew at top speed towards Uubu.

*Pan...when I find you.... you're grounded for LIFE!!!! *
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Uubu had already felt Pan, Trunks, and Vegeta power up and take after him, so he was on the run. And he was trying to keep his ki as low as possible, to no avail. It was hard for Uubu to keep his ki down when he was nervous. And this was definitely a time to be nervous. In a matter of minutes, he could strongly sense all three of the pissed off saiyans very close behind him.

"DAMN!!" he yelled.

All three of Bra's protectors stopped behind a still flying Uubu, and began to power up their attacks.

"Ka...me...ha...me..."

"Burning.........."

"Final.............."

"HA!!!"

"ATTACK!!!"

"FLASH!!!"

Uubu turned around, just in time to see three very powerful attacks headed in his direction. He closed his eyes and braced himself for the pain. But it never came. Uubu opened his eyes slowly, expecting to see three saiyan's, smiling, with their fists pulled back and ready to strike. Instead, he saw the two most powerful beings in the world standing in front of him, one hand in front of them, easily, blocking the attacks. (An: These would be some awesome pictures!!!) Gohan was the first to lower his hand.

"Pan...." he said in a low voice.

"Yes?"

"Come with me dear...." Gohan fell out of SSJ 2 and flew towards his house. He didn't even turn around to see if Pan was following, because he knew that she would follow if she didn't want to be grounded until her hair turned gray. That left, Trunks, Vegeta and Goku.

"Hold on guys, I'll be right back." Goku put two fingers to his head and disappeared. He soon reappeared with Bulma in his arms.

"On the ground NOW!!!" she yelled. All of the warriors listened to her. Once they landed on the sweet ground, Bulma jumped out of Goku's arms and began to pick apart her husband and son.

"I can't believe you guys took after him like a bunch of asses!!! Trunks, you are taking a sixty percent pay cut for two months!!"

"MOM!!!"

"Don't you mom me!! It's your own fault!!" Bulma turned towards her proud husband and began to pick him apart as well.

"You are supposed to set an example for our kids Vegeta!! Just because someone broke up with Bra doesn't mean you have to try and beat the living hell out of them!!"

"I'm the prince of all Saiyans! I can do whatever I please!!"

"Well try this own for size!!" Bulma poked him in his chest. He didn't even bat an eye. "After we get back from the conference in America, you can cook your own goddamned breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a week!!! AND, you are sleeping in the gravity room for the next TWO!!!" Bulma looked at her watch "And now, thanks to you two, I've missed my flight!!" She looked at Vegeta again. "So guess who is carrying me AND my luggage to New York!!!"

Vegeta's jaw hit the ground. Not only was he going to starve to death, but now he was going to be sexually deprived. AND, he had to go to that blasted conference.

"Damn.... that's harsh...." Goku couldn't help but laugh. The stubborn prince was being hassled by his wife. He could easily blast her into the next dimension, but he just sat there and got picked apart. By the time Bulma was done yelling at her family, Goku was rolling on the ground, and his face was beet red. Tears were also falling down his face while he held his throbbing stomach.

"Do you thinks that's funny Kakorott?!" Vegeta said menacingly.

"Heck yeah it's funny!! You should look at yourself!!!" Just then, Goku saw Chichi doing the same to him, and he quieted his laughs for a minute, but started laughing just as hard seconds later. He felt Vegeta's ki rising to a dangerous level, so he put two fingers to his head and teleported back to his son's house, where Chichi was waiting for him.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"What could possibly be taking Gohan and Goku so long Videl?"

"Gohan's taking his time coming home, I can sense how slow he's flying. And Goku is st-"

"Still what?"

"He's gone! I can't sense him anymore!"

"Huh?!" Just then, a still howling Goku appeared on his back in the living room. Right in front of Videl and Chichi. Videl took one look at Goku and started laughing herself.

"What is so darn funny Goku?" Chichi demanded. Chichi had been embarrassed by her husband many times, and each time, it only got worse.

"Chichi...." he said in-between breaths.

"What?!"

"Come here...." Chichi got off the couch as Goku stood up. He was still laughing, but not nearly as hard.

"What do you want?" she said standing in front of him. Goku wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a burning kiss. When he pulled away, Chichi's face was flushed.

"What was THAT for?" she asked, a gast.

"For never making me sleep in a gravity room." he whispered. Goku leaned down further and whispered into her ear, "Or alone for that matter...." Chichi's blush only got darker. Videl was looking at the two in confusion. By the way Goku had kissed Chichi, she could tell that something was up. And Videl had never seen her friend blush as red as she was now. The front door opening interrupted the moment. Gohan walked in with a embarrassed Pan behind him. Gohan made a motion with his hand, and Goku and Chichi went upstairs. Before the parent-child conversation started Videl went to the base of the stairs and yelled,

"Don't you two lovebirds do anything LOUD in my house!!!" Videl heard the sound of lips separating before she got a reply.

"Shut up Videl!!" Chichi yelled. Videl went back to her family and sat down on the couch. Gohan was the first to speak up.

"I'm not even going to give you a lecture about how irresponsible and childish that was. I'm getting straight to the punishment. You are to get a job within the next 10 days, and keep it for at LEAST two months. If you can't manage to do that, your mother and I will cut your allowance down to ZERO until you get another job."

"Dad!! I don't wanna get a job!!"

"Well you should've thought about that before you took off after Uubu!"

"That's not all...." Videl said. She pulled Pan's orange bandana from her jeans pocket. "You aren't allowed to wear this for the rest of the year."

"Mom!! It's only June!!!"

"Whose fault is it that you can't wear it?"

"..............."

"I suggest you go job hunting right now. Until you are hired, I don't want to see you in this house except for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Got it?" Gohan said.

"Yes daddy...." Pan retreated from the living room and flew up the stairs slowly. She almost died when she saw her grandpa Goku and her grandmother Chichi making out like teenagers against the bathroom door. Pan just shook her head and went to her room. Out of force of habit, she walked over to the phone.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"So what was your punishment?" Bra asked on the other side.

"I have to get a job..."

"Ouch...."

"And I have to keep it for two months or my parents will take away my allowance until I find another job."

"That's gotta hurt..."

"And that isn't all..."

"What now?"

"I can't wear my orange bandana for the rest of the year...." Pan said near tears. She faintly heard Bra gasp over the phone.

"I'm so sorry Pan..."

"It's okay...it's not your fault that I didn't use my head."

"But I do appreciate you going out there to fight for me..." * I wish it would have been Goten though...* Bra thought.

"Yeah, you're welcome...."

"And as a thank-you, what say we go to the new club downtown? You, Trunks, Goten, and me. My treat!"

"Why Goten?" Pan said mockingly.

"I...ag...uh...."

"Don't worry Bra-chan, I know you like him." Pan would've sworn to anyone that she could feel the heat coming off Bra's face.

"Anyway...are you in or not?"

"Yup!"

"Do you like Trunks?" she said suddenly. Pan nearly dropped the phone.

"No." she lied.

"Okay...so I'll see you at...let's see.... why don't you just come over now?"

"Alright, see you in a few." *click*

*Maybe I'll meet a new guy tonight. * Her mind was screaming 'No!! You want Trunks tonight! But she refused to listen to it. *I'm moving on...* And Pan flew out her open bedroom window.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*Knock*knock* Pan was knocking on the door of Capsule Corp. Bra opened it too quickly and Pan nearly knocked on her head.

"Sorry...."

"It's okay, let's go up to my room. We've got work to do..."

"Work? What are y- ahh!!" Bra gabbed Pan's arm, pulled her inside and closed the door.

(Half and hour later)

"I look like a FREAK!!" Pan cried.

"No Pan-chan, you look like a GIRL. What an improvement."

"Shut up!"

"Well I hope you weren't expecting to meet guys in sweats and a tank top." Pan looked at herself in the mirror.

"But in this...?"

"Suck it up Pan." Pan was wearing a red tube top, loose leather pants, and red boots. She had to admit, she felt pretty hot. But she also felt VERY uncomfortable.

"Question Bra."

"Fire away!"

"Why isn't Marron going with Trunks?"

"He broke it off with her this morning." she said casually. Pan felt like screaming 'yes' but she though better of it. "He said that it just didn't feel right."

"Oh......"

"Why do you care anyway?" Pan blushed deeply.

"I-I-do-don't." she stammered.

" I KNEW IT!! YOU DO LIKE HIM!!!"

"SHUT UP BRA!!!" Pan hissed. Bra slapped a hand over her mouth.

"So, do you like my brother?" she whispered.

"Listen, I know one of your secrets, and you know one of mine. I think that is a fairly decent trade. So keep you mouth shut, and I will remain dead from the neck up when it comes to my uncle."

"Gotcha Pan-chan."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What could possibly be taking this long!!" Goten whined.

"You know how girls are...they have to look perfect." Trunks made a face as he said it.

"Whatever....." Goten continued to pace the room as Trunks stood in his version of the Vegeta stance. (An: It's a darn sexy pose when Trunks does it!! Whoo-hoo!!) After another half an hour of waiting, Goten and Trunks heard a pair of footsteps coming down the stairs. They walked over to the base of the steps and gasped at what they saw. Bra was wearing a short and tight blue dress, which matched her hair perfectly. Her hair was in a simple ponytail but Goten thought she looked like a beauty queen.

Trunks too had a queen to stare at. Pan. Her creamy white shoulders were exposed to his eyes as well as her belly button. Her loose leather pants didn't show off her figure too much, but it was enough to make Trunks and any guy go crazy.

"Wow....you look great Pan." Trunks whispered. She blushed. He suddenly felt under-classed, as he simply put on a black tank top, black leather pant, and black boots. The only thing that made him feel neat was his ponytail.

"Uhh thanks..."

"But don't you think it's a little cold for those outfits girls? It's only 20 degrees outside." Trunks reminded them.

Pan and Bra: *anime fall*

"So how do I look Goten?" Bra said turning around. Goten's eyes instantly locked on her butt and Trunks saw this. He frowned. "Well? How do I look?"

"Huhba...hubba..."*POW!!!* Trunks had punched Goten, a little too hard. He slid into a wall, causing little damage to it.

"TRUNKS!!" Bra yelled. She bopped Trunks on the head and ran over to Goten. Trunks gave Goten the stay-the-hell-away-from-my-baby-sister-or-I'll-kill-you look. Goten just sat up and rubbed his jaw. Then he blushed as he realized Bra had come to his aid. But Trunks was his biggest concern right now.

"Fine man....just chill out." Bra and Pan looked confused.

"Shall we be on our way?" Trunks said, offering his arm.

"We're going to a club, not a ball Trunks." Pan said.

"Just shut up and take my arm. You're ruining the moment." Pan rolled her eyes and looped her arm through his. Luckily for the both of them, they were too distracted to see the blush on each other's faces.
*~*~*~*~*~*~End Chapter 4~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author's Notes: I'm getting there everyone!! The BIG problem everyone has been waiting for is on its way!! I wonder what It'll be? *Puts hand to chin in thought* Well I guess you'll just have to read chapter five!! Ja ne! ~Sailor Destiny