Uninvited

By: NaCoBe

Chapter 2: I double dare you

Hey everybody! Thank all of you for reviewing. You all are angels! For all of you who didn’t review… WHY! Just tell me good job! I have the enhanced statistics and I know how many hits this story has received since I posted it (363). Come on… I know you like it, review. Please?

Disclaimer: I don’t own DB/DBZ/DBGT. I don’t own "Uninvited" by Alanis Morisette. If there is a fraternity out there named Zeta Pi, I didn’t know.

"…" is spoken; *…* is thoughts, ***** is a telepathic conversation; ##### is a flashback; <><><><> is the song. Enjoy.

 

The soft light of the rising sun hit Goten’s face, waking him from his peaceful slumber. Out of habit, he opened one eye, catching the blinding light within his sight. He then felt a light shift in his bed, which made him look over. On the side of his bed was a blond mess of hair.

*Who is this?!*

Goten racked his sleepy brain to remember where the woman sleeping next to him came from.

*Okay Goten, we were at a party and was dancing with her, I think. We saw Panny, Jyana, Maika, and Bra. Bra!? No she has turquoise hair. *

He looked over at the woman as she turned and revealed a face through the mass of hair.

*It’s the girl I was dancing with! What was her name? Mandy? Melissa? *

He looked over to the co-ed, who was now looking back at him. He smiled at her and began stroking the woman’s hair. She smiled back and began playing with his wild black hair and said in a slightly drowsy voice,

"Good Morning" Goten propped up himself on one arm and replied,

"Hey. You sleep well?" The young blonde tucked her hair behind her ear and said,

"Mmm-Hmm. You were incredible. Too bad I can’t remember your name." Goten inwardly smiled , not feeling as bad for the same thing.

"Well, don’t feel bad. My name is Goten." The woman quickly perked up and asked,

"Are you Son Goten? The one who runs the Satan Dojo in Satan City?" Goten smiled but became a little apprehensive of the woman before him.

*Please don’t let her be one of those demented groupies.*

Goten had always had his own little fan club, being the Capsule Corp. president’s best friend. But since he has been manager of the dojo, his fan base has grown tremendously especially with the high school and college level. He tilted his head and said,

"I could be. Why?" The woman bounced in the bed and exclaimed,

"Oh my gosh! You are him! My friend was in your class last fall and she and I are huge fans of you. That’s why I approached you last night! Because you like, well you!!! Oh my gosh! Wait until I tell her!" Goten looked at the woman and sighed.

"Um, excuse me what’s your friend’s name?" The woman stopped freaking out and said,

"Her name’s Muffy too!" Goten smiled at the fact that he didn’t have to ask his next question; the woman’s name.

Muffy went on ranting about how she got to sleep with ‘the one and only’ Goten. After a couple of minutes Goten grew extremely board with the woman and said slightly agitated,

"Well, um, Muffy I have an early class to teach so you can use the shower first." Muffy hopped out of the bed and wrapped a sheet around her, completely oblivious to Goten’s snide tone and left the room. Goten shook his head at the fact that the woman was nothing more than a groupie.

A few seconds later Muffy returned to the bedroom with the sheet still around her. Goten looked at her slightly confused and asked,

"You’re done already?" She shook her head no and replied,

"Um, I forgot to ask. Where’s the bathroom?" Goten held back a laugh and said,

"Down the hall, last door on the right." Muffy smiled and bounced out of sight. Goten lied back in the bed and thought to himself,

*I really need to stop these one night stands.*

%_%

###########################################################################################He kissed her neck as he wrapped his strong arms around her waist. She felt as though she was melting in his arms. The tip of his fingers grazed the area where her tail should be. She moaned as she felt his hot kisses trailing down her neck to the valley between her breasts. She tangled her fingers in his thick, wild black hair and smiled at the way he smells like the forest he lives in. She felt her legs go weak under her as he unbuttoned her shirt with his teeth. He looked up at her and said,

"You know we do have to go into work today. You can’t sleep in because you decided to go hang out", and resumed to undressing her. She replied back,

"Goten you’re not making any sense." Goten looked back up at her. But instead of seeing his soft brown eyes, she saw deep blue ones that looked a lot like her brother’s.

########################################################################################### "Bra get your ass up! We can’t be late!" Bra snapped out of her steamy dream and saw Trunks standing over her looking quite angry. She rubbed her eyes and looked back up and found Trunks was still standing there.

*Damn, when it was getting good.*

"I’m up. Trunks, its Saturday. We don’t have to go in today." Trunks looked at his sister and frowned.

"The board of directors called a meeting last night when you were out acting like a kid. Mainly, mom wants to ruffle some feathers." Bra pulled herself out of her comfortable bed and slowly walked to the washroom. She said to her brother,

"Fine, I’ll be there in thirty minutes." Trunks said as he was walking out of her room.

"No, you have fifteen minutes to get dressed if you don’t want mom tearing you a new asshole. I’ll be downstairs waiting for you." Bra moaned and slammed the bathroom door. She stepped into the shower and let the warm water trickle over her body.

The warmth of the water made her remember the dream. She began to make believe he was in the shower with her and decided to satisfy the burning desire within her. She completely lost track of time until she heard banging on the bathroom door and her brother screaming for her to hurry up. She quickly regained her composure and told him she will be ready in 5 minutes. She quickly dried herself by flaring her ki and dressed in a casual business suit. She then tied her hair in a conservative bun. Before she left her room, she grabbed two capsules; one with her attaché case and the other with her exercise clothes.

*I think I’m going to make a stop to his job today.*

Bra ran down stairs to find Trunks pacing back and forth mumbling about being late. She smirked at him and went to her father, who was in the kitchen fusing about fixing his own food and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Okay Trunks, we can leave now." Trunks turned to her and frowned.

"Thanks to you, we have to fly in order to make it on time now." Bra walked past her older brother and said,

"Oh don’t worry Trunks. You won’t mess up your hair to much."

The siblings flew in silence for about a good two minutes before Trunks asked a question that was bothering him since he woke his sister up.

"B-chan, let me ask you a question." Bra looked over at Trunks and nodded much like her father. Trunks knew she was listening and continued,

"When I woke you up, you were talking to Goten. Why? What were you dreaming about?" Bra looked at Trunks intensely, surprised that he was actually asking her this.

*Damn, can’t I dream with him knowing about it?!*

"I was dreaming about a sparring match with him." Trunks looked at his little sister, knowing she was lying but played along.

"That must have been one hell of a sparring session. You moaning like that." Bra looked over at her brother and spat,

"And what are you implying Mr. Briefs!" Trunks smirked, much like the one she wore earlier and said,

"I’m just saying you didn’t sound like you were fighting him."

"Are you saying I’m trying to get with your best friend! My best friend’s uncle!"

"No, neither of you are that stupid. Besides, you not his type."

"Whatever Trunks. I could say the same about you and your Pan fantasies." Trunks turned a beet red and yelled,

"I don’t have fantasies of Pan!" Bra smiled and said in a smooth voice,

"Oh, really. Well how come you yelled out her name last night when you were with Sora? You didn’t know I could hear you did you."

Trunks turned redder than what he was before Bra’s remark and simply said,

"Fuck you Bra." Bra smiled wider and said,

"I’ll let Pan do that for me", then thought to herself

*And I’ll let Goten do it to me.*

@_@

Goten watched his students spar against each other and smiled. His two Saturday morning classes were his favorite. The two classes were younger children who seemed to be more interested in martial arts than their sensei. The few that were marveled by his name were because he was related to the former Great Saiyaman. They didn’t care about who his best friend was or how many famous people he knew. This was his least stressful time of the day. He reveled in the feeling because he knew he third and final class of the day would be the one he dreads, but at the same time enjoyed.

His Saturday afternoon class was his adult class the happened to be 100% women. Week after week he watched the women compete for his attention but none of them wanted martial arts help. Most were looking for a rich husband or a stepping stone to Trunks.

*It’s a shame these beautiful women make such a fool of themselves. *

Goten was brought out of daze by a child crying. Goten looked up and saw his youngest student, Yugi, sitting on the floor holding his ankle. He rushed over and knelt by the little boy.

"What’s wrong sport?" The child tried unsuccessfully to stifle his tears as he said,

"I hurt my ankle." Goten looked down at the little boy’s ankle and saw a bruise already appearing on the joint.

"What were you doing Yugi?" The boy looked at Goten shamefully and said,

"I was trying to fight like the actors in the old Cell Games tapes. They looked so cool." Goten sighed and picked up the child.

"What were you doing watching something so old? That was before I was born." Yugi looked at Goten and said,

"I know but my brother said one of the actors look just like you, and he does!" Goten sighed and said,

"They’re just actors kiddo." He cringed as he said the remark but he agreed with Gohan and his dad that they wouldn’t let people know the truth. It would make Mr. Satan looked really bad, and they couldn’t do that. After all the man was a part of his extended family and his boss.

Goten put some ice on Yugi’s sprained ankle and waited for the boy’s mother to come for him while he watched his other students. One little girl in his class seemed to stand out. It wasn’t because of her fighting skills, it was because her aqua colored hair reminded him of a certain Saiyajin princess. He couldn’t get out of his mind how sexy she looked last night and how much he wanted her to be in his bed.

*Goten, chill!!! That’s Trunks’ sister and Panny’s best friend! How would you feel if Trunks thought about Pan like this! But then again, I don’t care. Bra Briefs I wonder, can I get you in my bed?*

Goten looked over and saw his students’ parents arriving to pick their children up. He quickly dismissed class and began preparing for his most trying class of the day. Once he saw the familiar women, all of them dressed more for an aerobics class, start filing into the room he knew he was in for a long two hours.

*Dende’ if you and my brother are as good friends as I believe you are, please spare me today.*

Bra listened to her mother tell everyone about themselves, making sure not to exclude her own children, and what they need to do about it. The board was obviously agitated over the last quarter’s motorsports sales, which was down 3.6% from this time last year.

She had made the mistake of saying that all companies in the motorsports industry sales were down due to the lack of interest in air bikes and jet skis and Bulma simply said,

"Excuse me Bra, but you of all people should know we, Capsule Corp., don’t care about the other companies. We are the trend setters here and if our executive team can’t maintain that statues we might have to find a new batch who can. We pay you enough to uphold the high margin we require." After that remark Bra remain totally quite throughout the meeting.

After the meeting, the entire executive team had their task clearly placed in front of them and was advised to start on it immediately. Bra and Trunks immediately went to their shared office and began working. About 2 hours into their work Bra stood and went to the washroom. When she came out she was dressed in a pair of navy leggings and a matching sports bra. Trunks looked at his sister and said,

"Where are you going?!" Bra walked over to Trunks’ escape window and said,

"Out. I promised a friend a favor. Trunksy you can cover me this one time. Be a doll." Then flew out the window.

*Goten’s class should be over in about fifteen minutes. I’ll make it there with about ten minutes to spare. I just hope Pan didn’t decide to work today.*

Goten sighed as he looked at the clock on the wall.

Ten more minutes. I wonder if I could let class out early. Panny should be here to take care of these crazy women.

"Goten, am I doing the kick right?" Keyokei asked as she seductively lifted her leg and placed it on Goten’s shoulder. Goten politely smiled and said,

"Um, Keyokei, the kick is supposed to be a defensive kick. You’ve made it into a ballet move." The woman smiled and said,

"I did, didn’t I. I was wondering, what are you doing after class." Goten was about to answer until someone said,

"He’s giving me my private lesson."

Both Goten and Keyokei turned to see Bra leaning against the wall watching them. She walked over and kissed Goten lightly, but seductively on the lips.

"Hi Goten-kun, I ‘know’ you didn’t forget my lesson." Goten smiled and said in return,

"Not at all B-chan. We can begin after the class is over." Keyokei looked at Bra disdainfully and walked away. Once she was far enough away, Goten turned to Bra and said,

"Thanks for bailing me out. But if you’re looking for Panny she’s not here." Bra smirked and said,

"I’m not looking for Pan and I didn’t bail you out. You’re going to give me a private lesson Mr. Son." Goten raised an eyebrow in confusion and said,

"Really, what if I don’t want to give you a lesson. You know how to fight anyways." Bra walked imposingly close to Goten and whispered,

"I never said I wanted a fighting lesson, but we can humor your groupies for a while." Before Goten could react, Bra walked away.

*Did she just say what I think she said? Is she thinking the same thing I’m thinking? Oh, yeah, it’s on! *

The class had stopped their futile practicing and watched Trunks Briefs’ sister seduce ‘their’ Goten. Bra and Gohan heard the whispers and the quiet sneers towards Bra but neither didn’t care. Goten smiled at his class and brightly shouted,

"Okay, ladies, class is dismissed. I will see you next week!"

Okay, that wasn’t a lemon, not even a lime. But I felt it was a good lead up to the next chapter. For those who keep yelling ‘MORE’ was that fast enough? Please R&R. PEACE!!! NaCoBe