You're Not Alone

Chapter 6
 

Man, I didn’t know it was so obvious! I didn’t think you guys were going to guess so easy! Are my stories that easy to predict? By the way, this is in the medieval times for Vegeta-sei (meaning dark ages), not low-level technology. They are very advanced in technology, but use castles and stuff. Pan has to “blow out candles” because slaves don’t have the privilege of using advanced technology. Oh, and I just figured out that italics don’t work on ff.net, so from now on, ‘....’ is thought and “.....” is speech. Okay, enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The buzz of an alarm woke up the tired quarter saiyan, and she crawled halfheartedly out of bed. Grumbling and griping, she pulled on her gi and headed to the kitchen for a snack, which would have to suffice for a breakfast. On her way there, she saw Kiara pass by, a devilish grin planted on her face.

“So, how’s ‘Miss Whore’ doing this morning? Bitchy? Grumpy? Ugly? How about...all of the above?” she said, sarcasm dripping from her lips, as she stalked Pan into the kitchen.

“Go away Kiara.” she said, grabbing an apple off a cutting board and walking down the hall again.

“What’s wrong, jealous?” she asked, practically spitting venom at her.

Pan snorted. “Why the hell would I be jealous of you?” she asked, very uninterested with the conversation.

“Well,” she said, a smirk spreading, “I’m rich, have freedom, I’m not a slut (Pan snorts), I get everything I want, and I’m getting married.”

Pan rolled her eyes and walked out onto the front steps. “And I would care because...?”

“Well,” Kiara began, “because his name is--”

Kai's words were cut out as Pan shot out into the air. She didn’t feel like putting up with Kai's shit this morning, so she flew off as fast as she could, pleased that the ‘slut’ couldn’t keep up with her. She really wanted to get there early and ask Trunks a question. She began to realize that she was really getting fond of him. Hell, she loved him. ‘I do, don’t I? I think...if at all possible...that he could be that special person...my...mate?... maybe...’ she thought to herself. Smiling, she flew off towards the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the lesson (which, by the way, was a pair lesson), Pan and Mei were sparring together. Perking up her ears, Pan listened to the conversation going on next to her.

“So, Trunks, I was thinking about the--”

Trunks sighed, punching an imaginary person in front of him. “Not now, Kiara, we have training to--” Trunks was cut off by Kai's lips. His eyes widened, completely surprised. ‘Wh-what is she doing? She’s kissing me, duh, baka! I shouldn’t feel strange...we used to do this all the time...I... But...wait a second...I d-don’t understand! I feel so...dirty...’

Pan completely missed Mei by at least to feet as she turned her head at the wrong time. She couldn’t believe what she saw. ‘Why did he just let her kiss him?!’

Kiara pulled away, smiling. “What’s wrong, sweetie? Why were you surprised by a kiss from your wife-to-be?”

“Uh...no...of course not...w-why would I be...uh...suprised?” he asked, finding himself unable to answer the question.

Her eyes wide, Pan missed Mei again, and didn’t even pay attention to Mei’s fist, which slammed into her face. She was sent flying backwards, straight into a wall, smashing through it. Everyone turned to look at the pile of rubble which covered her. Trunks finally realized that Pan had been listening. ‘Oh, no! What have I done?’

A smirk covered Kiara's lips as she saw Trunks’ face fall, realizing what he let slip. ‘Yes, just as I thought...’

The pile was still as everyone felt for her ki. Trunks couldn’t sense it, and assumed that she was knocked out. Just before he moved to help her, a huge slab of rock which covered her body was smashed through another rock as her hand emerged from the pile. Slowly, every other rock met the same fate as she stood up. She was looking down, her eyes covered by her black hair. Her hair slowly slipped to the side of her face as she looked up. Then, she was gone.

Trunks felt a tap on his shoulder, but didn’t have enough time to see who it was as he was slammed through the door of the GR, creating a huge dent in the inside wall. His attacker advanced upon him. He looked up at her, her black eyes flashing. “Pan...I...”

“SHUT UP!!!!!!” she screamed, her anger and tears blinding her judgment as she slammed him into another wall with a blow to the stomach. Trunks looked up at her, her eyes flickering aqua and her hair fading in and out of gold. “Don’t you say ANYTHING, you BASTARD!!!! You two-timing son of a BITCH! How could you do this to me?!?!” she screamed, punching him in the stomach. “I can’t believe I let you KISS me!” She punched him again, and he coughed up blood. “I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!” she yelled, not able to control her anger as she blasted into super saiyan.

He opened one eye to see her golden hair moving up and down in her aurora. Her tears were blown off of her face. “Pan! You’re a...super saiyan?!”

“What?” she asked and looked at her hands, the golden aurora surrounding them. “Oh no...” she said, immediately powering down and stepping back. “I just mess everything up, don’t I?” she whispered, tears stinging the backs of her eyes again. ‘Nothing ever goes right...first Trunks uses me...not to mention I fell for it...and then I let my emotions get in the way, and now Trunks knows that I can transform...and I attacked Trunks, the prince, royalty, also known as treason. Just my luck, the penalty is execution, and my mother will suffer death as well. I couldn’t possibly get away with it because there were four other witnesses! Damnit! And to think I thought Trunks could be my mate...that two-timing son of a--’

She was shaken from her thoughts as a hand wiped a tear from her face. “Pan...”

She swiped away the hand and looked up at him, hatred burning in her eyes. “GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!” she screamed, stepping back again.

“No, Pan, I will not go away.” he said, stepping forward and grabbing her hand, to the dislike of Kiara.

“I said, GET AWAY! Don’t make me force you to do it, Trunks!” she said, stepping back.

Trunks kept a firm hold on her hand as he stepped forward again, bringing her up to his chest. “I will not leave, Pan.” he said.

She froze, unable to move. It was happening again...that feeling she always got when she was close to him...he felt so warm and-- ‘NO! I am not falling for his traps again!’ she mentally screamed at herself. ‘I will NOT!’

“I said, STAY BACK!!!!” she screamed, throwing him off, sending Trunks smashing into the wall of the Gravity Room. Trunks felt blood slowly dribbling down from his temple.

She just stood there, staring at him. “Oh no...” Terrified by what she had done, Pan stepped forward towards the limp body. “T-Trunks?” she asked quietly, slowly approaching him.

“Don’t take one more step, or I’ll call the guards on you.” Kiara said.

Pan swerved around. “You...you did this...” she said, anger evident in her tone.

“Of course I did. I couldn’t have you in the way of my rise to power. Besides, Trunks was getting a little to affectionate with you.” she said, out of the earshot of the other warriors.

Pan glared at her. “Get out of my way!” she said, running past Kiara and out of the Gravity Room.

Unfortunately, she was stopped as an arm grabbed her and threw her on the ground. “I’m afraid you’re not going anywhere, traitor. If you didn’t know, attacking the prince is treason.”

“Kiara! No!” called Mei, grabbing her arm.

Throwing her off, Kiara called, “Guards! Arrest this traitor!”

Pan was immediately swarmed by guards. “NO!!!” she screamed, blasting into super saiyan. The guards were blown off of her, slamming into walls, only to be replaced by more guards. Punching and kicking everything that came near her, she desperately attempted to get away. She destroyed everything left and right, only to find that more came back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trunks weakly opened an eye, trying to focus his swirling vision on the scene before him. “N-no...let her go...it isn’t her fault...” he whispered, barely audiable. He tried to raise his voice, but he seemed too weak to do it. “Y-you musn’t...she’s...inno-cent...” he said, before he drifted out of consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking around to make sure the others weren’t paying attention, Kiara smirked and used instant-transmission to get to the medical room. Causing a distraction, she waited until all the doctors left the room, and she destroyed all the regeneration tanks. “He he...too bad Pan, but it looks like I’m going to win this time. Trunks won’t even be able to walk, let alone save you from death. He he he...” She zipped back to the GR before anyone even noticed, carrying an electric whip. Kiara turned the electricity up to level 12, the highest it would go. “Oh, Pan!” she called, as the guards on her were thrown against the walls, unconscious.

“What?” she growled, punching an advancing guard between the eyes.

Kiara slashed her with the whip, causing Pan to scream in pain. She clutched her bleeding arm as she digressed from super saiyan. Kiara pulled out ki ropes and threw them around her, leaving Pan unable to move. Kiara laughed. “Guards take this piece of shit to the dungeon. I will bring His Majesty to the medical room.”

“Yes ma’am.” they said, saluting to her.

Kiara picked up Trunks and carried him to the medical facility with the help of some guards. She smiled as she saw the scientists trying to figure out what happened to the regeneration tanks.

“You, Prince Trunks ha been injured and he needs medical assistance.” she said, pointing to one of the medics.

“Uh, yes, of course Lady Kiara. Right over here, please.” he said, directing her attention to a cot. She laid him on the table just as Bra rushed in.

“I felt Trunks’ ki drop and I -- Trunks!” Bra ran over to her brother. Twirling around to Kiara, she narrowed her eyes. She hated Kiara and never trusted her. She was furious when she found out that her brother was getting married to her. Kiara was always mean to her when her brother wasn’t around, and she somehow fought the urge to slam her fist into her face about 24:7. “What did you do to my brother?”

“I didn’t do anything. One of the slaves attacked him and cought him off guard.” she said, faking hurt in her voice. “He should be fine.” she said, dismissing the guard.

“I know you had something to do with this.” Bra sneered.

“Why would you say that?” Kiara asked, acting innocent.

“I don’t trust you, Kiara. Get out of here, and leave me to my brother.” she growled.

“But of course.” she siad, pretending to walk out. Quickly, behind Bra’s back, she brought her hand down onto Bra’s neck in one swift movement. Bra crumpled to the floor, unconcious.

Chockling to herself, Kiara walked out and locked the doors to the medical area. With a sweep of her cloak, she walked down the hall towards the dungeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They dragged Pan down to a cell in the dungeon, carelessly throwing her into it. “I’m telling ya, Bejita, slaves these days are so troublesome.”

“Tell me about it. And too powerful, too. Someday, they’re going to all be killed, and I’ll make sure of it. Slave.” he said, poking her with a stick. “What is you’re name?” he asked.

“No of your business, you asshole.” she spat.

“It’s Pan. Son Pan.” said Kiara, walking into the dungeon. “Find her family and have them transported to the castle. They are to be executed.”

“NO!!!!” Pan screamed, trying to stand up. “MOTHER!!!!”

“Shut up, whore.” Kiara said, kicking Pan in the stomach.

“I hate you!” Pan growled.

“I know.” she said. Smirking, she spit on the body in front of her.

Wiping the spit of with her shoulder, Pan sneered. “Bitch.”

“I’m sorry, what was that, slave?” asked Kiara, kicking her again in the stomach. She smiled, hearing Pan grunt and cough up blood. “That’s better. Guards. You may leave.” she said. The two Saiyans rushed out of the room.

“So, it seems you have been getting friendly with my feonce, are you not?” she asked in a menacing tone.

“What’s it to you?” Pan grunted.

“Oh, nothing.” Kiara said, strapping a band around Pan’s head. Pressing a button on a controlling device, the ki bands instantly dissapeared.

Pan didn’t have a second thought before she stood up and slammed her fist into Kiara’s stomach. Pain instantly shot through her arm, as if she shattered every bone in her right arm. It felt like she just punched a brick wall. “What the fuck did you do to me?!” she yelled. She tried to focus her energy and forma ki blast, but something was preventing her from concentrating. ‘Damnit, that band is breaking up my concentration! I’m as weak as a human, now!’

“Having fun?” Kiara laughed. “I love it when I win.”

“You haven’t won yet, you son of a bitch!” she screamed.

“Oh, but I’m afraid I have, weakling. My goalis to become queen and rule Vegeta-sei. You see, I had Trunks completely hooked, and we were going to get engaged, so I could become queen. I was going to ascend to the throne and have a child, with him, of course. Once I was finished, I was gong to kill him and assume the throne. But right after we got engaged, you came along, and he just fell head-over-heals for you...” she sneered.

Pan looked up, feeling tears stinging her eyes again. “H-he did?”

Kiara snorted. “Yes. And that bastard was even thinking about cancelling the wedding because he got some instinction that you were his mate...I always thought he was full of bullshit...but anyway, I had to get you out of the way for my plan to work. So, what do I do? I suggest private lessons, so you could get evermore closer. I was actually planning that you have sex or something, because then you’d be even more devastated when I broke it to you, right in front of him, that we were engaged, so you’d get the idea that he was cheating on you...”

Pan let the tears fall down her cheeks. “He thought I was his....mate?” she asked, feeling even worse. She was soaking it all up like a sponge. It felt horrible, she had fallen right into Kiara’s trap.

“Yes, don’t remind me. I was pleased when you beat him up worse than I imagined. Of course, I knew that after he fully healed in the regeneration tank, that he would stop the execution. So, I destroyed all of the RT’s so it would take him twice as long to heal. Then, of course, when he wakes up, you will be out of the picture.” she said, smirking.

“Bra will see righ tthrough you, you power-hungry bitch!” she screamed.

Kiara smirked. “Actually, Bra is unconcious right now, a victom of another regeneration tank explosion. I have it all worked out.”

“You fucking BASTARD!!!!” she screamed, tears streaming down her face. She never wanted to kill anything more than she did at that moment.

“How dare you speak to your future queen that way!” yelled Kiara, slamming Pan into the wall. Pain seared up her spine as she sunk to the floor, screaming in agony. She had four gashes on her back from slamming into the uneven bricks. Blood gushed out of the wounds.

Kiara laughed as she locked Pan in the cell. “I will see you tomorrow, slave.” she said.

“I’ll see you in hell.” Pan hissed, her vision blurring.

“I’m not so sure of that, wench.” she said, walking off.

Pan curled up on the floor as blood dribbled down her back. Slowly, the loss of blood made her drift in and out of consciousness. “I sware...someday Kiara...I will...get...you...” she breathed, before she was surrounded in black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger! Bwahahahahahaha! I’m ssssooooo evil! Sorry about the delay, I had so many chores to do! And this is my Spring Break, too! Humph! *puffs out lower lip* It’s not fair! Neways, plz review. The more reviews I get, the more inspired I get, which means, FASTER CHAPTERS! If you review enough and I have enough time (and inspiration), I might go for a chapter a day. I’m REALLY sorry for the wait on this one, but you have no idea how much homework I have! Next chapter should be out no later than Wednesday. Oh, and the lemon will most likely be VERY soon, so stay posted. Ja Ne!