A Metamorphosis Alpha® Play-by-Post Adventure Archive
Side discussions and interludes not run by the GM are listed by bullets.
- Enter the Engineer
- The Empty City
- The Double Helix Depository Building
- History Lesson
- The Flight to S-Tower
- Misery Loves Company
- Noble Objectives
- Tortoise on Its Back
- The Central Elevator
- "This Might Be Hell"
- A Tale of Two Ambushes
- Plants Suck
- Second Mutiny
- Birds of a Feather
- Command and Control
- Never Accept Gum From a Stranger
- Demons and Demigods
- The Professor and His Assistant
- Engineering (in progress)
[Portions of some posts are inspired by the following works, among others:
- Orphans of the Sky, by Robert A. Heinlein
- Starship, by Brian W. Aldiss
- Rogue Ship, by A. E. van Vogt
- "Fire and Brimstone," by Ken Mitchell in the July 1982 Isaac Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine
- "Nemesis," by H. P. Lovecraft
- "The Cataaaa," by A. E. van Vogt
in order of appearance...
links to current stats...
- Zhaxier Cole
- Mutated Humanoid, played by zhaxier
- Exarch (NPC)
- Engineering Robot, played by darksonprime
- Biff Jenkins (NPC)
- Pure Strain Human, played by kurtgrubbins
- Herman Penderchuck (NPC)
- Pure Strain Human, played by herman_penderchuck
- Deidre (NPC)
- Mutated Humanoid, played by sarpip1
- Willem van den Broek (NPC)
- Mutated Animal (Chimpanzee), played by ubersmokemonkey
- Hershey Jenner (NPC)
- Mutated Humanoid, played by janforbes4700
- Christine Walken (NPC)
- Mutated Humanoid, played by renauldrapp
- Nicolaglee Bonobusey (NPC)
- Android, played by plutoniumblondenapecity
- Bud Asuda (NPC)
- Mutated Humanoid, played by mikejohnson_lordofdance
- Marcus Carter (NPC)
- Pure Strain Human, played by eirias3
- Christmas (NPC)
- Mutated Animal (Cat), played by shindorim7
- Engineering Robot, played by gglassdr
- Ghost of Warden
- Omniscient caretaker of Warden and her resident biota.
- Spiritual leader of the Lewis and Clark Park village.
- Lynn Margulis
- Zhaxier's "wife" from the village.
- "Goodnight Gorilla"
- Hostile security robot guarding the Double Helix Depository Building.
- Lynn's bodyguard.
- Darien M. McClain
- Strange man in the elevator.
- SynthCorp's "Meet and greet" robot.
- Professor Clark Asimov
- Applied mathematician working at Gynex Research.
- Alexandra Kain
- Veterinarian working as Prof. Asimov's assistant.
- Worker robots in Engineering.
Go To: PBPArchives
This page updated: Mon Jan 09 14:22:25 2006
All text Copyright ©1999-2006 PBPArchives.