A Metamorphosis Alpha® play-by-post adventure run by ghost_of_warden
- Yahoo! ID: mikejohnson_lordofdance
- Name: Bud "Clyde" Asuda
- Race: Mutated Humanoid
- Sex: Male
- Height: 1.7m
- Weight: 77kg
- Age: 31
- Eyes: green
- Hair: black
- Radiation Resistance: 9
- Mental Resistance: 15
- Strength: 12
- Dexterity: 13
- Constitution: 10
- Accumulated Hits: 35
- Armor Class: 8
- Trained as Soldier
- Martial Arts
- Heightened Dexterity
- Dodge/jump/shift body faster; AC 1 when unencumbered.
- Heightened Precision
- Can determine weaknesses in objects/opponents; +2d6 dmg with any weapon.
- Electrical Generation
- Impart 3d6 dmg of electrical shock per melee turn (after rolling to hit) to
those in contact with the mutant.
- Heightened Brain Talent
- Artifact recog 3x faster, 2 saves vs. mental attacks, detect lies 100%.
- Mental Defense Shield
- +4 MR, awareness of mental mutations within 30m.
- Mass Mind
- Allows the mutant and a group of actively participating mutants with
mental powers to use their collective mental mutations at an additional
strength proportional to the size of the group (e.g., if 4 mutants are
amassed, inclusive of the mutant with Mass Mind, any of the 4 can use a
mental mutation of their own or belonging to another participant at 3 times
the normal distance/duration/power). There is a 5% accumulative chance of
death to all participants at the end of each melee turn that
passes while amassed.
- No Resistance to Poison
- Automatic death if poisoned without antidote in time.
- Fear Impulse: Reptiles and Eggs
- Cannot look for any reason at reptiles or eggs without feeling total fear
and running away, dropping everything in haste.
- jumsuit (loose fitting, oily, with a large cursive "Clyde Devins, Central
- techicians hat (oily)
- work shoes (steel-toe)
- utility belt (with assorted tools)
- disguise accoutrements:
- false mustaches
- colored contacts and eyewear
- party-pigment (pills that temporarily alter skin color)
- face putty
- stack of plastic maintenance requisition forms
- pack of smokes
- electrocoil lighter
- nunchaku (metal, wrapped with wire sprayed with conductor coating)
- Forge-O-Matic security kit
- devices used to bypass, countermand and fabricate access to shipboard
- several unformatted ID cards and bracelets
- not capable of creating Engineering Bracelets or Command Rings
- comm scanner (?/36 hrs; powered by 1 chemical energy cell; disguised as a
Walkman crystal player)
- ration bars (several)
- thermos (with HealthBrew)
The original Bud Asuda was a Counter-Insurgency Security Officer aboard
Warden. His skills were geared toward breaking and installing computer
and shipboard defenses (including locks, security codes, command infringements,
electronic forgery, etc.) In addition, his military training was for
small-unit, commando tactics and weaponry. His group was often undercover to
preempt unruly passenger organization or mutinous crewmembers.
Bud is somewhat of a "Fletch" M.O. with a penchant for martial arts.
This page updated: Mon Jan 09 14:22:25 2006
All text Copyright ©1999-2006 PBPArchives.