ENCOUNTER SUBMISSION - UFO SIGHTING REPORT FORM
If you want to report a UFO or Alien sighting or encounter, feel free to use our on-line form. We will report
your sighting to the National UFO Reporting Center for you if you wish. If you have any questions, send
it along with your description, and we will be glad to help you out. At the bottom of this page, there are some
basic guidelines to go by.
A photograph or video of the object is the most useful form of evidence in any sighting. Absent a photograph, an illustration of the object observed, even a simple
outline drawing of its shape is very helpful. Also, a photocopy of an official map, indicating
where the observers were located and what direction(s) they were looking is extremely helpful,
and will permit a calculation of latitude and longitude. If you can provide such materials,
please mail them to us at
We also accept electronic image data in any standard image format (preferrably jpeg or gif files).
Please email image files to
Please do not submit a report that is not true!
If you are about to submit a joke report, consider the following:
Aliens111 is dedicated to collecting and distributing factual, objective, and, hopefully, accurate data about the subject
1) Start with the exact date and time.
Every hoaxed report that is submitted to Aliens111 takes precious time away from our principal objective, which is to
provide the American People, and the world's population, with the truth about this phenomenon.
Thank you for your consideration on this matter, and thank you for not submitting a bogus report to us!
2) List all witnesses' names, addresses, and phone numbers. Also provide ages and occupations when possible.
3) Give your exact location at the time of the sighting. Street address, city, state, country.
4) Describe the weather. Was it sunny? Overcast? Raining? A clear night? Full moon?
5) In what part of the sky was the UFO located? North, South, East, West? On the horizon or straight overhead or somewhere in between?
6) Did the UFO move? How far and how fast? Describe its movements in detail.
7) Describe the appearance of the UFO: shape, size, distance, color, texture, sound. Draw a picture of it.
8) Describe the area in which you made the sighting. Is it near an airport? An Air Force Base? A military or research installation of any kind?
9) Write a narrative describing what happened in your own words, just as it occurred.
10) If there were other witnesses, have each of them write their own report, without consulting with each other. Have one person collect all of the sighting reports
11) If you wish to report the sighting to your local authorities or to the military, then do so. Remember, distribute only copies of reports or photos. Do not give the originals to anyone.
12) After doing all of the above, report to the National UFO Reporting Center , or we can do that for you if you wish.
*DISCLAIMER* Although it is mandatory to submit your Name and E-Mail address, the Webmaster will NOT republish any submission without the express permission of the author of the submission.... Thankyou!