2016-2017 2. LİG
* - 36 teams are divided into two groups.
* - 18 teams in each group play each other twice - home and away - for a total of 34 games.
* - 3 points awarded for a win, 1 point for a draw, and 0 points for a loss.
* - Group winners will get promoted to 1. Lig.
* - Next four in groups qualify to Promotion PO, where one of the eight teams to promote.
* - Bottom three in groups will be relegated to 3. Lig.
* - Three clubs will be relegated from 1. Lig.
* - Six clubs will get promoted from 3. Lig.
The play-offs start at groups.
4 clubs play each other twice (home and away) and two of them are eliminated.
The winners play each other twice (home and away) to decide the group PO winner.
Then two PO Group winners play at a neutral venue to decide the third club to promote to 1. Lig.
Group A 5th - - Group A 2nd ---> Group A1
Group A 4th - - Group A 3rd ---> Group A2
Group B 5th - - Group B 2nd ---> Group B1
Group B 4th - - Group B 3rd ---> Group B2
Group A2 - - Group A1 ---> Group A
Group B2 - - Group B1 ---> Group B
Group A - Group B ---> Promote to 1. LİG