Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

The Science Twins: Sam/Daniel Fan Fiction


Here is some Sam/Daniel fanfic for your reading pleasure. If you have a story you'd like me to add here, please email me (Jess) with either a link to the story or the actual text file and I'll add it ASAP. The fics must involve some sort of S/D ship, either friendship or relationship, and can be of any rating, G to NC-17. That being said, I cannot be responsible for any discomfort you may experience while reading these stories. Please take it up with the individual authors, not me. Thanks and enjoy.


Merry Christmas (Couldn't Miss This One This Year)

Author: Jess

Rating: PG (PG-13 at the most)

Summary: A snowstorm prevents SG-1 from spending Christmas Eve all together, and Sam and Daniel decide to make the most of it.


Trick or Treat

Author: Jess

Rating: PG

Summary: Sam spends Halloween night with Daniel. How's that for a summary?


Thanks for the Memories

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10

Author: Jess

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Daniel accompanies Sam when she reunites with an old girlfriend, but flashbacks from Hathor's visit prevent them from having a good time.


Second Thoughts

Author: Jess

Rating: PG

Summary: Sam has second thoughts about her decision regarding Pete. Tag for Affinity (Season 8 spoilers).


Snowbound

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6

Author: Jess

Rating: PG

Summary: Sam and Daniel are stuck at the SGC alone, during a snowstorm.


Actions Speak Louder Than Words

Author: Jess

Rating: PG

Summary: Actions speaking louder than words in a few missing scenes and episode tag for Enigma.


Sick

Author: Jess

Rating: PG

Summary: Sam is feeling a little - okay, a lot - under the weather. Daniel attends to her and comforts her. Takes place in season 1.


Something Else

Author: Jess

Rating: PG

Summary: After returning from P3X-1279, Sam tells Daniel what she really thinks of him (tag for Cor-Ai).


How We Really Feel

Author: Jess

Rating: PG

Summary: Around Valentine's Day, Sam thinks of those she cared for and lost, and she and Daniel admit their true feelings for one another. Takes place in season 7.


My Best Friend

Author: Jess

Rating: PG

Summary: Sam has PMS. Daniel makes it all better. Takes place in season 1.


Messages Out Of the Bottle

Author: Jess

Rating: PG

Summary: A bout of irrational jealousy leads Daniel to confess his true feelings for Sam, but does she have similar feelings for him? Episode tag for Message in a Bottle.


Saving Grace

Author: BethV (taurichick77)

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Sam comes to a realization after the events in “Grace.“


Hello

Author: BethV (Taurichick77)

Rating: Guess I’ll stick with PG13.

Summary: Sam and Daniel descension/reunion story.


What a Drag

Author: MegTDJ

Rating: G

Summary: It's the end of a long day for Sam and Daniel...


The Chase

Author: MegTDJ

Rating: PG

Summary: Sam is on the run... can she escape her pursuer before it's too late?


Breaking the Walls

Author: Heather

Rating: PG

Summary: Sam is falling in love with Daniel. But how can she tell him when he is still hurting from the death of Sha're?


Open Doors

Author: Heather

Rating: PG

Summary: Sam is falling in love with Daniel. But how can she tell him when he is still hurting from the death of Sha're? Part 2 of "Breaking the Walls."


Lost in Love

Part 1 | Part 2

Author: Heather

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Sam tells Daniel how she feels, but how does Jack react when he finds out?


Mixed Feelings

Author: Heather

Rating: PG-13

Summary: SG-1 let their feelings out. Some get hurt and some get lucky. Answer to fic challenge #987.


Blue on Blue

Part 1 | Part 2

Author: Heather

Rating: R (Warning: Adult content)

Summary: Sam and Daniel are on a planet without Jack or Teal'c, and find out that they can't go home through the stargate.


True Love

Author: Heather

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Daniel has to tell Sam how he feels.


Pain and Christmas

Author: Heather

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Daniel thinks of Christmas and his life.


Lost and Found

Author: Heather

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Daniel tells Sam how he really feels about her.


Love is Never What You Think

Author: Heather

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Jack tells Daniel about Sam's engagement with Pete, and things take an interesting turn from there (tag for Affinity).


Strawberry Ice Cream

Author: dirty diana

Rating: NC-17

Summary: In which Daniel is drunk. Title reference is the Counting Crows. Well baby I surrender/To the strawberry ice cream/Never ever end of all this love.


Petra

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

Author: Fannie

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Sam and Daniel come to study an ancient culture and discover something about themselves in the process.


Allies and Enemies

Part 1 | Part 2

Author: caffeinenut

Rating: PG-13

Summary: When an off-world mission goes wrong for SG-1 and one of their members learns something important about the Goa’uld, the fate of the universe is in their hands and they are forced to make allies with unlikely prospects.


Blood of My Heart, Beloved of My Soul

Author: Pagan Twylight (a.k.a. Kate)

Rating: NC-17

Summary: A new player joins SG-1 and the Tok’Ra in the fight against the Goa’uld. But this player may not be new at all, since she has past ties with the Tok’Ra and her arrival in the fight will stir up things, not only with the Tok’Ra, but with the members of SG-1 as well. Sam/Martouf/Lantash pairing, but also Sam/Daniel friendship.

When Angels Fall

Author" Pagan Twylight (a.k.a. Kate)

Rating: R (Warning: Deals with rape and its aftereffects, but no explicit violence)

Summary: Sam, and two young women have been rescued by her team and the Tok'Ra from the system lord, Gamtesh. We pick up the story on the Tollan home world, where the young women have been taken to remove the symbiotes they were implanted with. Sam/Martouf/Lantash pairing, but Sam/Daniel friendship as well.