April 3rd, 2006 -- I am on a business website!! KidBodies, a clothing store for girls (and moms too!), has me on their website! Click on the picture of me below to go to the page my picture is on. Click on "KidBodies" above to support KidBodies.
February 28th, 2006 -- Oh my! It has been a whole year since I told you about what is happening in my life! Here are a few things that happened and/or are happening:
- My cousin John Thomas Mims had an accident on his four wheeler the week after Christmas! *gets excited* He was face down with the 4-wheeler on top of him!! And he was all black and blue and not breathing. His mommie (my Aunt Jamie) picked him up and brought him in the house. She was so scared! She blew in his face after she took off his helmet and he woke up gasping for air. His helmet strap was strangling him!! The doctor told Aunt Jamie that John Thomas was a lucky li'l boy to be alive. His eyes were all messed up!! He had busted blood vessels in his face and hemorrhaging behind his eyes. Poor John Thomas! He is my buddy, you know! We all feel Blessed and thank God that we still have him here with us!! John Thomas told his mommie that his PaPa came down from Heaven and talked to him. His PaPa got sick with cancer and went to see Jesus last year a month before Uncle Steven went to see Jesus. Wasn't that nice of God to let his PaPa come down from Heaven to see about him!!?!! I am happy my buddy is better now.
- *very very excited* I have two new boy cousins!!! This year they were both born!
- *again very excited* I have a new girl cousin also now!!!
- Uncle Mickey and Aunt Alisa went to the hospital and got Bradyn James Hill. He is so cute! I have pictures of us! Wanna see them! Look in the third picture album!
- Uncle Daryl and Aunt Sherri also went to the hospital and got Steven Christopher Spears. He too is so cute! I do not have any pictures of us together yet. *straightens up and pulls back shoulders proudly* You know he is named after my Daddy and my Uncle Stephen. There are pictures of him with his mommie and daddy in the third album also.
- Oh boy!! We girls will not be outdone by the boys now!! My Aunt Jamie and Uncle Johnny went to the hospital also and got me a new baby girl cousin Kenzi Elizabeth Mims!!
- *gets very very very excited* I am not playing ball this year, and neither is Austin, for I would rather watch the game. BUT!! My Daddy is a COACH!! He is going to coach my brother Conner's team!! Yeah, Daddy!! *cheers* *hugs Daddy's neck* You will be such a great coach, Daddy! Conner is very excited about this also!!
- My Gramma and Pop Pop are building a new house near them for my great grandparents Grandmother and PaPaw!! They just moved down to Florida near Gramma and Pop Pop from on the lake up here in Alabama not long ago. I hope my great grandparents like their new house! I love them so much! I am going to be riding horses too! Gramma is getting me some riding lessons!! Yes!!
Well, if I think of anything else, I will let you know. *waves* *smiles* B'bye! *sweetly skips off to play with the boys Austin and Conner*
February 11th, 2005 -- Hey! I get to try out to play baseball tomorrow!!The boys have played before...but I have not!! I hope I make it!
February 12th, 2005 -- I made it!! I can play!! I must now wait to see which team I will be playing on though. I am anxious, but I am happy to get to play! Also, on Opening Day of our season, April 2nd, 2005, there will be a big dedication ceremony to my Uncle Buck. My Nana (Donnie REYNOLDS Spears) will be throwing the first pitch out, and my big brother, Austin, will be catching it. *smiles proudly* The field that Austin will be playing on this year will be named in memory of my Uncle Buck! They will be retiring Uncle Buck's baseball jersey number which is 9 *holds up nine fingers*, and all of us kids will wearing his number 9 on our sleeve *points to right sleeve top*. It's going to be nice! That sure was nice of them to remember my Uncle Buck, don'tcha think? I think so. *smiles*
UPDATE 03/06/2005: Wow!! We learned this week that everyone on our teams will be wearing Uncle Buck's retired number nine on their sleeves, but "only" Austin, Conner and I will be allowed to wear Uncle Buck's retired number nine as "our" jersey number!! What an honor!!
Ohhh! Hi! My name is Chloe Michelle Spears. Everybody calls me Chloe. My mommie calls me Chlo-bug sometimes. *smiles softly* I am three years old! *holds up three fingers* I have two big brothers. *holds up two fingers* They are Austin and Conner. Austin is real smart and Conner hugs me alot. I love them very, very much. They watch over me. I am the li'l sister. *smiles* Did you see my pink bear in the pictures? I love my pink bear.
December 20th, 2001
My parents are
Audrey Michelle HILL "Mommie" Spears and Christopher Derek "Daddy" Spears
My brothers are
Austin Cade Spears and Conner James Spears
My grandparents are
Vickie Suzanne "Gramma" HENDRIX Kent and Ronnie "Pop Pop" Kent, Harold James Thomas "Pa Pa" Hill and Sherry Lynn "Na Na" MARSHALL Hill, George "Grumps" Countryman, Steve Carlyle "Poppy" Spears, Sr. and Donnie Sue "Nana" REYNOLDS Spears
My great grandparents are
Wilda Fay "Grandmother" OWEN Hendrix and William Audrey "PaPaw" Hendrix, J V Hill and Fannie Maybell WILDER Hill, Bessie "Granny" CHRISTMAS Reynolds and Don "GranDad Brute" Reynolds, the late James Kenneth Spears and the late Plummer Lee DEWEESE Spears, and the late Mary Rose GLASS Duke.
My great great grandparents are
the late Richard Emmet Owen and the late Norah GOODSON Owen and the late Robert Christmas and the late Nettie "Grandma" Christmas, the late Mr. Wilder and Uler REDDEN Wilder, and the late Dorothy "Dottie" SNYDER Duke.
My aunts are
Christine Suzanne "Aunt Christie" HILL Arrington, "Aunt Jamie" Theresa HILL Mims, "Aunt Monica" Ruie BOLDING Spears, "Aunt Sherri" Lynn WITT Spears, Kristinna "Aunt Nina" Skelton Dennis and "Aunt Alisa" PICKLESIMMER Hill.
My uncles are
the late Steven Carlyle "Uncle Buck" Spears, Jr., Jonathan "Uncle Daryl" Spears, "Uncle Mickey" Michael James Hill, "Uncle Ricky" Arrington and "Uncle Johnny" Eugene Mims
My first cousins are
Justin "Clay" Arrington, "John Thomas" Mims, "Brody" Cade Mims, "Jace" Tyler Mims, "Steven" Christopher Spears, "Bradyn" James Hill and "Kenzi" Elizabeth Mims.
You can write to me in care of my Mommie
~~Spears Family Album 1 page 1~~Spears Family Album 1 page 2~~Spears Family Album 1 page 3~~
~~Spears Family Album 2 page 1~~Spears Family Album 2 page 2~~Spears Family Album 2 page 3~~
~~Spears Family Album 3 page 1~~Spears Family Album 3 page 2~~Spears Family Album 3 page 3~~
~~Photos 1~~ Photos 2~~ Photos 3~~ Photos 4~~
~~Austin's Page~~ Conner's Page~~ Chloe's Page~~