So, you want to e-mail me? Please go down the list first:
- Have you checked to see if your questions have already been answered in the FAQ page?
- SPAM: E-mails I consider spam will be reported to the appropriate officials. I have *ZERO SPAM TOLERANCE*.
- Are you going to add me to your mailing list? Don't. I will treat it as SPAM. This goes for UCE, book announcements, graphic collections, story site, "thank you for signing my guestbook, please visit me" e-mails for guestbooks I know I never signed, etc., etc. This is not limited to the examples given.
- No messages about the latest virus warning, unless you can back it up with a live link from Symantec or another major anti-virus software maker. You forget that type of link, I reserve the right to treat it as SPAM. If the message says "Send this to all your friends!" or "Tell everyone you know!" it's NOT a live virus warning, it's an urban legend.
- I will not:
- Send "all the information" I have --- that is what this website is for.
Meet total strangers I've never seen before and only just heard from.
Now that you've read the above, decide whether you really need to e-mail me. If so, then go to the feedback section on the site.
Callista's Middle Eastern Dance is best viewed with Windows 95, Internet Explorer 4.0, and Netscape 4.04 or higher.
This page was created and is monotored by Callista Sarab
If you have any questions, comments, notices, etc., please feel free to them to me.
Last Updated: 1/1/2002