- Real name: Whitney
- Date of Birth: June 6th
- Geographical information: I am currently residing in northeast Ohio.
- Astrological information: I'm a Gemini, meaning I'm a "creative, energetic" individual. Now ain't that the truth?
- Numerology: I'm a number one, meaning basically everything in Gemini, plus a dislike of being 'bossed around'. How do they know me so well? ::rolls eyes and reaches for ice cream::
- Why I created this site: I created this page a a resource for all Middle Eastern Dance students (especially you fellow novices). I had a hell of a time finding desent information on belly dance (and still do) a while back, so I decided to make this site (aren't I nice?).
- Hobbies: Dancing, makeing up choreography, singing, acting, writing!!, and walking. I'm pretty damn boring, actually...but we'd have fun--in that "not really" sort of way.
- Thoughts on my dancing: I am not a belly dancer. I am merely a student of the Middle Eastern art from of "belly dance". Actually, belly dancing is probably the most enjoyable thing I am doing at this time in my life. I think it is a very good way to express yourself and, personally, it's my creative outlet (now lets watch me get writers block).
- Quotes: "If life were like a big truck, would it be worse if it ran you over or if it passed you by?" and "I smile because I have no idea what's going on." ;)
Here are some fun numbers to amuse you.
11: failed attemps at making the tables work on this site
9: failed attemps of updating this website
1 (yay!): successful update of this website
16: times I cursed at my computer while making this website
2: times my computer crashed without saving the three hours of work I had just put into this website
7: times I hit my computer while doing something on this website
Pictures of me will soon be adorning this site!
Callista's Middle Eastern Dance is best viewed with Windows 95, Internet Explorer 4.0, and Netscape 4.04 or higher.
This page was created and is monotored by Callista Sarab
If you have any questions, comments, notices, etc., please feel free to them to me.
Last Updated: 1/1/2002