First, let me start off by saying, "All of God's creations, especially us women, are beautiful!" It is true that beauty is in eye of the beholder. However, as Designer's Original, we have a reputation to uphold, which is to look great at all times. We are supposed to represent the kingdom of God, and that is our designer's way of living. As queens and princesses of this kingdom, we must represent ourselves as being royalty. We are beautiful women of God! We are fearfully and wonderfully made! As a Designer's Original, since we are already beautiful, we must maintain our beauty as well as enhance our remarkable features that God has so graciously given to us as special gifts. This is what the Designer's Original Beauty Shop is all about. While part of this website is to beautify the inside, this part will be designated to beautify the outside! So let's get BEAU-TI-FIED!
Bath Time Ttreatments:
Here are some things to remember
before you take your bath. Try out some the at-home remedies and save a bundle
- A cup of powdered milk will soothe your skin
- Soothe irritated skin by adding a cup of cider vinegar to the running water.
- Sprinkle a cup of oatmeal or bran to the water to cleanse, whiten(if needed), and soothe your skin.
- For sleek skin, smooth your body with body oil before getting into the bath. After soaking for 10 minutes, rub your skin with a soft facecloth and you'll be amazed at how much dead skin you remove.
Soaking in a warm bubble bath is a great opportunity to pamper and polish your skin, and has to be one of the most popular ways to relax. Go ahead and pamper yourself. You deserve it.
Did you know?:
Hair that has been straightened is blow dried using a vent brush to make it smooth. Hair straighteners could also be used to achieve a smooth look. Before chemical relaxers became available the most popular hair-straightening method was "hot-pressing".
Tips for Preventing Puffy Eyes
Puffy eyes are very common beauty cries for help. So maybe these tips can help:
- Cucumber is probably the most popular to prevent & get rid of eye puffiness. Place a slice of cucumber on each eye for about 15 minutes. Cucumber is known to soothe, cool, and tone the skin around the eyes.
- To reduce swelling, place thin strips of potato underneath your eyes. The starch from the potato skins will tighten the skin.
- Eye creams are known to moisturize, reduce, & prevent puffiness. For a cooler treatment, store your eye creams in the fridge for a few minutes before applying.
- Use your ring to apply eye cream. This will help drain away excess fluid from the eye, which can cause puffines.
- Herbal eyepads are great for reducing puffiness. Some herbal eyepads are known to relieve itchy, watery eyes.
ChristArt - Christian Clipart
Home ** Word Time ** Health ** Free Recipes ** Finances ** Parenting ** Beauty Shop
Brides-to-Be ** Bible Passages ** Prayer Requests ** Praise Reports ** Games ** Contact Us
Business Club ** Link to Us
** My Blog
** Book Club
** Designer's Original of the Month **
Designer's Original © Copyright 2005. All rights are reserved.
No portions of this website may be copied or reproduced without permission.
Webmaster & Designer