you Mr. X for registering for your free version
of Pupil Reporter. An e-mail is now automatically
being sent to you, confirming your address, and
containing your registration number for the software.
You will need to print or save this e-mail. Please
type this code in the box below to start downloading;
this code will activate the download for 30 minutes.
While you are waiting for your e-mail we suggest
printing out this page which contains a brief installation
guide, quick start instructions, and tells you how
to find help in Pupil Reporter.
full instructions are included with Pupil Reporter,
this page is intended to be printed out, as a guide
to installation, and as a quick start to get you
going. Click here to print the page.
1. Read your e-mail message from us.
2. Create a Folder on your computer to download
the software to - we suggest 'C:\Program Files\Pupil
3. Type the registration code into the box above.
4. Select your folder to save the file to.
5. Wait for the download to complete.
6. Close applications on your computer.
7. Click 'Start', 'Run' and type in "C:\Program
Files\Pupil Reporter Lightware\setup", or browse
to the file setup.exe, then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions.
9. If you have problems then read this.
To start the program running - click 'Start', '
Programs', 'Pupil Reporter'
the Help Files
Designing a New Form
Start a New Set of Reports
Input your Class Information
Type the Body of the Report
Using the Comment Bank
Edit the Report
Save the Report
Print the Report