Site hosted by Build your free website today!

Help With My College Funds


Resident Rules
Proof of Residence
You Do The Math
Send Your Gift

 My name is Mary Graves and I am a 28 year old mother of two little boys.  My husband receives Social Security Disability and I want to attend college to get an Associates Degree in Hotel, Casino and Restaurant Management. I live in Las Vegas, so it is a great place to get this type of degree.

      The problem lies in that even with financial aid  I will not be able to afford to attend college. 
See Resident Rules too see why. I still will need $1,500 to attend college.

If you have ever been to college and didn't have any money then you know where I am coming from. If 1,500 people send me a dollar I would be able to attend college.  I will keep an updated page as to how much I have collected so far and what I need to get enough funds to attend college.

The holidays are on us and I am hoping that there are enough kind people out there willing to give a gift of a few dollars here and there to help me and my family out.  We are so strapped for funds that my kids won't be having a real Christmas this year. ($818.00 a month doesn't go very far after rent and bills.)

      I have an FAQ page setup so it will hopefully answer any questions you might have. 

      Feel free to email me though if you have any other questions at: 

Social Services Directory