Now Playing: Jesus Culture
Topic: Anointed Ministry!
Dance Danza-Jesus Culture
Aloha From Maui!
Anointed Music Videos!
Christain Music Videos
Christians Can Have Fun!
On a Personal Note!
On The Lighter Side!
Secular Songs That Speak!
Spoken Word Poetry
Testimonies That Free!
Wise Christian Quotes!
Sunday, 8 January 2012
Thursday, 29 December 2011
Now Playing: My Soul Sings....Delirious?
Topic: Anointed Music Videos!
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30
Wednesday, 28 December 2011
I Don't Look Like What I've Been Through
Now Playing: Dr. Tanda Joy Canion
Topic: Anointed Ministry!
I Don't Look Like What I've Been Through By: Dr. Tanda Joy Canion
Link Only Provided! Folow it to Youtube and be blessed!
Now Playing: My Personal Request!
Topic: On a Personal Note!
This past week I have come to some sound decisions. I knw there will be changes needed by me, and I am praying for wisdom in several areas...
1) I need to get involved in fellowshipping regularly...due to schedules and just being worn out I have slackened in that area..
2) I need to lose weight and get fitter to help me in other areas..to take care of this temple He has blessed me with...
3) Wisdom on where to invest what He puts in my hands...where the greatest need is, the ability to see things as they are and His will!
4) A nurturing of Godly relationships with Spirit Filled believers i/e those walking closely with the Lord, fellowshipping not out of convenience but out of necessary edification..
5) A greater measure of self sufficiency (not self relience-meaning relience Upon Him) Big difference between the two!
6) Breakthroughs in finances regarding finally going professional with the talent He has blessed me with, and not as a Amplified Hobby.....
7) To have the Wisdom to know where to discern and keep the arm stiffened in situations, but be open and transparent as He calls me to do!
Those Christian Praying Brothers and Sisters, I Covet Your Prayers, and as I have prayed for the many that have visited my previous Devotional Blogs and will continue to do so....
Blessings In Christ Jesus,
Tuesday, 27 December 2011
Now Playing: A new devotional blog!
Topic: In General!
I was not intending a few months back to continue devotional blogging after several years of doing so. Yet in the months since I see the need to return.It is My humble desire that The Lord will use me to share some tidbits that will help enrich Your life for the better! So please check in regularly! Mahalos, In Him, Brother Timothy
You are not logged in. Log in