"I would like to tell you of the benefits of that plain little ol' bottle of 3% peroxide you can get for under $1.00 at any drug store.
My husband has been in the medical field for over 36 years, and most doctors don't tell you about peroxide, or they would lose millions of dollars.
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I do it when I bathe or shower.) No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash.
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of peroxide to keep them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters, table tops with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. I had fungus on my feet for years - until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry.
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. My husband has seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
7. Put two capfuls into a douche to prevent yeast infections. I had chronic yeast infections until I tried this once or twice a week.
8. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
9. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, plugged sinus. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes then blow your nose into a tissue.
10. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
11. And of course, if you like a natural look to your hair, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages, but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, faddish, or dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually so it's not a drastic change.
12. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
13. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing, pour directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary. I could go on and on. It is a little brown bottle no home should be without! With prices of most necessities rising, I'm glad there's away to save tons of money in such a simple, healthy manner!"
14. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors with, there is no smearing, which is why I love it so much for this.
Hydrogen Peroxide is described as an effective anti-viral, antibacterial, and anti-fungal, and can be used for anthrax decontamination. This sort of supports the effectiveness of hydrogen peroxide, don't you think?
Also: your body makes hydrogen peroxide to fight infection which must be present for our immune system to function correctly. White blood cells are known as Leukocytes. A sub-class of Leukocytes called Neutrophils produce hydrogen peroxide as the first line of defense against toxins, parasites, bacteria, viruses and yeast.
Simply put, it is the oxygenation of the body. Sickness and tumors are generally oxygen-hating growths which thrive in oxygen-poor bodies.
15. Gargle with hydrogen peroxide, put drops in the ear and nose to end colds, flu, chronic sinusitis (including polyps], and infections.
16. Use as a vegetable wash or soak to kill bacteria and neutralize chemicals.
17. Disinfect your dishwasher or refrigerator.
18. Use it on trees and plants as a natural fungicide, insecticide, and as a weed killer.
19. Clean with hydrogen peroxide when your house becomes a biohazard after its invaded by toxic mold, such as those with water damage.
Throughout the world hydrogen peroxide is used instead of chlorine as a safer and eco-friendly municipal water purifier. Some use H2O2 in pools and spas.
Dr. Edward C. Rosenow, author of 450 published medical papers and associate at the Mayo Clinic for over 60 years . . .proved [more than] 70 years ago (1914) that bacteria could be found consistently in the lymph nodes that drain joints (J.A.M.A., April 11, 1914).
He was probably the first scientist to postulate that H2O2 would help arthritis because of its ability to supply oxygen to oxygen-hating organisms causing arthritis (Streptococcus viridans)."
Although it would appear to contradict what we are taught about the flu and colds, many people have tried hydrogen peroxyde in the ears with great success. Hydrogen peroxide works quite well and is supposed to be effective about 4 times out of 5, especially if done when the symptoms first appear.
In 1928, Dr. Richard Simmons, hypothesized that colds and flu virus enter our bodies through the ear canal. It was Dr. Simmons' hypothesis that, contrary to what we have been taught, we usually can catch the two via the ear canal and not through the eyes or nose or mouth as most of us believe. Dr. Simmons' findings were dismissed by the medical community.
According to Dr. Simmons, keeping your fingers out of our ears will greatly reduce our chances of catching colds and the flu, but we need to keep in mind that these 2 are microscopic and can be air-born and may land on/in our ears. Once these microscopic bodies have entered the inner-ear, they then begin to breed, and from there they have access to every avenue throughout our bodies to travel, and infect and make us sick.
Remarkable results can be achieved in curing colds and the flu within 12-14 hours when we administer a few drops of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) into each ear. The H2O2 starts working within 2-3 minutes in killing the cold or flu. There will be some bubbling and in some cases mild stinging might occur. I do this myself and I can assure you that it is not painful in any way. It tickles more than anything.
Wait until the bubbling subsides - usually a few minutes - then drain onto a tissue and repeat with the other ear.
Although this practice is perfectly safe for infants and children to use, the loud bubbling and stinging may frighten them, and they will need someone they trust to put the hydrogen peroxide in their ears. DO NOT get hydrogen peroxide in the eyes - if you do, flush with water.
Many people have also successfully used the 3% Hydrogen Peroxide solution in ears packed with wax, to help loosen it up after it has been soaked with oil for a few minutes (olive oil usually works best).
Other uses for hydrogen peroxide
What else is 3% hydrogen peroxide good for? You can make your kitchen a safer, cleaner place and eliminate bacteria, without exposing yourself or your family to toxic chemicals which also damage the environment. You can use a simple, safe disinfecting spray which is more effective than any of the commercial cleaners in killing bacteria.In addition, it is also inexpensive.
What you need is 3% hydrogen peroxide, the same strength available for disinfecting wounds or gargling, and plain white vinegar or apple cider vinegar and 2 clean spray bottles.
When cleaning fruits or vegetables, simply spray them well first with both the vinegar and the hydrogen peroxide, and then rinse them off with water.
It doesn't make a difference which one you use first - you can spray either with the hydrogen peroxide followed by the vinegar, or with the vinegar and then the hydrogen peroxide. There won't be any lingering taste of hydrogen peroxide or vinegar, and neither is toxic to you even if a small amount were to remain on the produce.
The sprays of hydrogen peroxide and vinegar do an exceptionally good job at sanitizing counters and other food preparation surfaces such as wood cutting boards.
In tests performed at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1), combining the 2 mists eliminated virtually all Salmonella, E. coli bacteria or Shigella on heavily contaminated foods and surfaces when used in this manner, making this spray combination more effective at destroying these potentially deadly bacteria than any commercially available kitchen cleaner or chlorine bleach.
In one study the best results were obtained when one used one spray right after the other - this method was several times more effective than using either mist by itself and more effective than mixing both liquids in one spray bottle.
(1) Science News August 8, 1998; Vol. 154, Issue. 6; pg. 83-85
" Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About "
~ by Kevin Trudeau ~
CLICK HERE TO ORDER THIS INCREDIBLE BOOK !
(The Natural Cures Book As Seen on TV)
International award-winning filmmaker Kevin P. Miller unveils the worldwide threat to medical freedom of choice in a new blockbuster documentary, WE BECOME SILENT:The Last Days of Health Freedom.
WE BECOME SILENT details the ongoing attempts by multinational pharmaceutical interests, giant food companies, and government agencies to limit the publicís access to vitamins, herbs and other therapies. The film highlights the U.S. governmentís complicity in suppressing the truth about the effectiveness of alternative/complementary medicines, and outlines the international plan to eliminate freedom of choice in healthcare through the work of the Codex Alimentarius Commission.
Narrated by Dame Judi Dench, the noted UK actress who has won multiple Golden Globe awards and dozens of other honors throughout her prestigious career, WE BECOME SILENT is a powerful statement about the dominance of multinational corporations over personal freedoms. This 28-minute film describes the ominous bureaucratic shadow being cast by Codex, in concert with the World Trade Organization and others ó and the challenges consumers face in trying to maintain freedom of choice in health care.
WE BECOME SILENT features the only known video from a Codex meeting, exclusive interviews with delegates to the Codex Alimentarius Commission, U.S. Food and Drug Administration officials, two U.S. Congressmen, actor Mel Gibson, and consumer health activists from across the globe.