They Mean Things - brought to you my Mr. K of Gravitation
He's fishing for some more quotes to add (*heh heh* ya i know, bad pun)
i finally got around to making a page for my fave quotes. i had a bunch but i lost the paper ;_; it was very sad.
My Favorite Quotes
- It soooooo was a fish... You have no concept of the degree to which it was a fish... - Kashue (from the online comic Force Monkeys)
- pretty much this entire comic
- I want a pet turtle. He shall be known as Crumpled Paper. - Sean from Force Monkeys
- My therapist says your always making withdrawls from my Self-Esteem account to fill your Ego Balloon. It's ... Subconscious - Gabe from Penny Arcade
- If it wern't for my horse, i wouldn't have spent that year in college. - Overheard by comedian Luis Black (sadly he dosen't know what it means)
- If you drink, don't park...accidents cause people... - My friend Becca
- Look, i don't have time for a prince, but a talking frog, now THAT'S cool - unknown/changed a bit by me
- If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished - Pizza Chicago (on the wall)
- As I am sitting here, in my study hall with nothing in the world to do, i start thinking......pure thoughts.............anyway, i was thinking, what does one do in their spare time? does one daydream about their fantasies? does one wish for things that they want, but not nessecarily require? what really goes though one's mind as we allow it to wonder off into the vast spaces of the unknown? what sort of thing does one require to drift off into neverneverland. would you take a bit of reality with oneself or would one take a bit of alternitives. would one rather stay in ones fantasy or would one want to return to one's being. does one's mind contemplate how to make their fantasies realy of would one's mind think of ways to sneak reality into one's dream. In one's dream does one manage to thread their greastest fantasy into this alternative univers that one has created? then what are nightmares, if not some horrible reality that you wish would happen because you are into the BDSM thing at that moment?
Like i said, I'm bored................. -My Friend Michelle
- Life can oly be understood backwards; but it must belived forwards - Scren Kerkengard
- Am optimist expects his dreams to come true; a pessimist expects his nightmares to. - Oscar Wilde
- Fame is a four-letter word. And like tape, or soom, or face, or pain, or love, or life, what ulitmtley matters is what we do with it. - Fred Rogers
- The older you get, the better get - unless your're a banana - Rosie (Golden Girls)
- I don't eat snails. I prefer fast food. - Strange de Jim
- Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up - 'cuase they're looking for ideas. - Paula Poondstone
- There are two kinds of people, those who finsh what they start and so on. - Robert Byrne
- Maybe the biggest problem with lonliness is that we walk around thinking we're the only ones suffering from it - Jeanne Marie Laskas
- Nitimur in vetitum sempur cupimusque negata. - Ovid (We ever strive for what is forbidden, and ever covet what is denied)
- Queer is a very stuck up word. It sounds like you have somthing up your butt. - My friend Kt, without realizing what she said for a moment. funni tho huh?
- Speaking of which, why in the word did they label a brand of canned ham as Spam? And how do our parents come up with our names? Do our names hold the same value as the names that we give our pets? If they do, why are we not named Mr/Mrs Fluffbutt or Fluffy or Bobo? Why is it that the common household pet has the short name like Spike or Angel or something like that while the show animal is named William the Third of Devonshire out of His Mama's Ass? And how in the world does one find the meaning of one's name? Do you simply, oh, I like that thing, I think I'll name myself after that car...plant...whatever. How do we come up with the names of the characters of our dreams if we have never met them? Are they some sort of hint from our subconsious mind that we wish to be them? What if we dream that we were called Spam or Crisco, were our minds hoping that we were these nutritional or not so nutrional supplements, giving the fact that Spam has a high sodium content and Crisco is a from of rederred oil from various unknown plants? - my friend Michelle (the one from above) she's funni ne?
- To say nothing, especially when speaking, is half the art of diplmacy - Will & Ariel Duronl
- thats what we call passing the buck, 'cept i couldn't if I was president 'cause the buck stops here. - My friend Sarah
- can't wait to tell my friends, they don't have a bush this pretty. oh that sounded wrong - Me, it was wrong. trust me.
- It's a big rock. Can't wait to tell my firends. They don't have a rock this big. - Spike, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Graphics & Design Copyright ©Groovy Lizard Ltd
All Rights Reserved.
to the Linkware