Greg's Car Stuff (Suzuki Esteem projects):
This is a page to show some of my stereo photography projects and photos, as well as a few handy links into the 3D world. It also contains the most complete Ricohflex, Diacord, Ricohmatic information page on the web and the list of currently available 2-element (achromatic) closeup lenses.
- Disable the auto-off feature on the iRiver AFT100 FM modulator.
- See my Trunk Light project.
- Interested in Heated Seats?
Medium Format Stereo Photography Resources:
- See my Stereo Ricohmatic 225 (twin TLR) project.
- See my Eight and Ten Foot Hyperstereo Camera Bars (used for 3D fireworks photos).
- See my Multiformat Stereo Slide viewer (Realist/2x2x2/Superslide).
- See my brother's Combination MF/Realist/2x2x2 Stereo Slide viewer.
- See my MF stereo viewer with Cabin Light Panel lighting.
- Build your own Sputnik Lens Shades.
- Read about my Sputnik mods and see the baffles I made.
- Make your own dual cable release.
- Minolta Autocord Twin Rig.
Medium Format Stereo Photo Gallery.
General Photography Resources:
- Looking for Diacord parts or Ricohmatic 225 parts?
- See my Medium Format Circular Fisheye project.
- Summary of all the 2-element (achromatic) close up lenses available today.
- Ricohflex, Diacord & Ricohmatic TLR camera information and photos.
- Camera User's Manuals: Ricohmatic 225, Super Ricohflex, Ricoh Diacord G, Diacord L (metering section).
- Poor man's Bay 1 lens shade.
- Mini-review of the Velbon Macro Slider.
- The Bronica 57 x 1 mm adapters are sold out. But you can still read about them: adapter cap, reversing ring and see how I use mine.
- Info on the Bronica S2A that I bought for doing MF macro stereo photos (Robert Monaghan's Bronica Classic MF cameras page).
Handy 3D links:
- Interested in stereo (3D) photography? Join the Photo-3D mailing list.
- Learn how to freeview stereo pairs (parallel and cross view).
- Need 3D mounting supplies or other 3D goodies? Try Rocky Mountain Memories or Reel 3-D Enterprises.
- Need a 3D camera, viewer or projector? Try Berezin Stereo Photography Products , 3D from Dalia.
- Need anything else 3D related? Go to the 3D Yellow Pages (on RMM's site).
Interested in LED flashlights?