- Individual memberships - $30.00 ( 18-60 years of age)
- Family Memberships - $50.00 ( Immediate family, spouse and children under 18)
- Seniors - $20.00 ( Over 60 years of age)
- Individuals or familys who have never been members of the Club must attend a meeting, complete an application, and be approved by the Board of Directors. Club meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 PM.
- Memberships may be purchased by coming to the club house between 5:15 to 6:45 PM prior to the club meetings that are held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month. Note: memberships may no longer be purchased through the mail.
- Law Enforcement Officers can get a discounted rate by coming to the club on a meeting night or contacting Bob Thomas @ 765-969-8464
Club Home Page
History and Location
Thank you for visiting the Richmond Conservation Clubs web page.