Dates and Events
- Club Meeting, 1st Tuesday of every month, starting at 7:00 pm. Members are encouraged to attend.
- Board of Director's Meeting - 3rd Tuesday of month, starting at 7:00 pm.
- For a membership - See the membership page for new procedures for purchasing memberships.
- The club has a 20 x 20 picnic shelter in memory of Lynn & Larry Sproles. It will be used under a first come first serve basis.
- Help is needed on the trap range. If you would like to help, contact Pres. Bob Thomas, or, any Board member.
- The trap shoot is open and will be open on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month from 10AM until 2PM (?) or as long as we have enough shooters.
Club Home Page
History and Location
Thank you for visiting Richmond Conservation Club's page at Angelfire.
Please come back and visit again!