The rifle range is 100 yards long. The pistol range is 25 yards. See rules and regulations below.
- All members and guests must sign in/out upon entering and leaving the range. No one is allowed on the range unless properly signed in. Sign in requires full first name and last name of members and quests, key number of member and time in/out. IT MUST BE LEGIBLE.
- Only shoot rifles and shotguns (slugs only) from inside the shooting house. On the pistol range, handguns are to be fired from inside the shooting house only.
- Only paper targets, attached to our orange target holders, are to be used on either range. Do not shoot at the posts or baffles.
- Do not shoot handguns on the rifle range. Do not shoot rifles or shotguns on the pistol range
- All rounds must hit designated impact area. This is the far end of the range or handgun backstop.Do not fire handguns or rifles where rounds hit the ground. This may cause ricochets where rounds leave the range area.
- Be aware of others and your surroundings when shooting. Make sure no one is in the impact area before and during firing.
- No firearm shall have the action closed while other shooters are down range. Clear the shooting house and firing line while shooters are down range.
- Treat all firearms as if they are loaded at all times.
- No tracer, incendiary or armor piercing rounds may be fired on this range..
- No automatic weapons fire is permited on this range.
- All firing must done from firing lines with muzzle of the gun pointed down range towards the backstop. No exceptions. Do not touch the trigger until ready to fire.
- Clean up your trash and brass when done. The club does not employ people to pick up after you.
- The range may be closed during club events.
- No alcohol or drugs permitted on the range at any time.
- At no time shall a firearm be discharged up into the air.
- Show respect for other shooters, and check targets at the same time.
- Actions of uncased firearms should be kept open, except when on the firing line, ready to fire.
- Range users, members and guest, when signing in will sign a Waiver of Liability.
- Do not fire across the range. Bullets must go straight down the range.
- Range is open from dawn to dusk absolutely no shooting after dark.
- If you have a family membership, each family member must sign in, and out, of the range using your key number.
Club Home Page
History and Location
Thank you for visiting Richmond Conservation page at Angelfire.
Please come back and visit again!