And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ [anointed (a priest; a prophet; divinely appointed by God)]; and shall deceive many. (Matt. 24:3-5). But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them (II Pet. 2:1,2). For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus... or if ye receive another spirit... or another gospel [Which is not another; but there be some that... pervert the gospel of Christ (Gal. 1:6-9)]... ye might well bear with him.... For such are false apostles, deceitful workers.... And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness (II Cor. 11:4,13,14,15). Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. (I John 4:1). and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists (I John 2:18). Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them (Deut. 11:16).
(Matthew) And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him2:11..... Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him14:33..... And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him28:9..... And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.28:17
- Note: the true worshippers of God worshipped him, the Lord Jesus Christ, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, the living and true God, the only true God, the Almighty, in spirit and in truth, and him only (Isaiah 9:6; Matt. 4:10; John 4:23,24; 17:3; Philip. 3:3; I Thess. 1:9; I John 5:20; Rev. 1:8).
(Matthew) Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.1:18 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.1:19 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.1:20 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.1:21 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,1:22 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.1:23 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:1:24 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.1:25
- Note: the phrase her firstborn clearly indicates that Mary conceived and gave birth to more than one child (Matt. 1:25). According to the Scriptures, Mary was indeed a virgin when Jesus Christ was born. But after she had brought forth her firstborn son Joseph and Mary came together and Mary bore other children Jesus' brothers and sisters (Matt. 1:18-25; 13:55-57). Hence, Mary is not a perpetual virgin. Pope Pius IX (1846-1878), first announced the Immaculate Conception of Mary on December 8, 1854 (in July of 1870 Pope Pius IX declared himself infallible) (Final Authority, p. 224). All have sinned, except Jesus Christ the Son of God: As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:... there is none that doeth good, no, not one.... For all have sinned (Rom 3:10,12,23). Mary herself dispells the Immaculate Conception fable: attesting to her own mortality and sinful nature she said, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. (Luke 1:47). Only a sinner could admit needing a savior! If Mary was without original sin, she would not be considered unclean after giving birth to Jesus: And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb. And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses [If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean. (Lev. 12:2)] were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord (Luke 2:21,22). Mary was no different in this respect than any of Jesus' other disciples: Jesus said, That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. (Luke 1:30; John 3:6,7; 4:42; Acts 1:13-15; 2:1-4,37-39; 8:14-17; 10:44-48; 11:13-17; I Peter 1:23; I John 4:14).An interesting piece of history is that the Catholic church's own English bible from its first printing in 1582 reads, When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together,... And he knew her not till she brought forth her first born son: (Matt. 1:18,25 - Catholic Bible Rheims New Testament, 1582, 1752, 1954). It was not until after Vatican Council II in the 1960's that these scriptures, before they came together, and her first born son:, were changed to accommodate the Pontiffs' declaration of Mary's perpetual virginity. Despite the fact that nearly all New Testament manuscripts throughout the centuries say, brought forth her first born son:, new Catholic bibles read, she bore a son: (Matt. 1:25 - Catholic New American Bible, 1970, et al).
- Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; (Rom. 1:3). For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. (II Cor. 5:21). In order for God to make Jesus Christ to be sin for us Jesus had to have been borne of a sinner: there is just simply no other way to reconcile this verse. As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: (Rom. 3:10). It doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that There is none righteous, with the exception of the virgin Mary; but, There is none righteous, not Mary, not Peter, not Paul, not John; There is none righteous, no, not one: (Rom. 3:10) For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not. (Eccl. 7:20). Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: (Rom. 5:12). For as by one manís disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. (Rom. 5:19). For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: (Rom. 8:3). For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. (Rom. 11:32). But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe. (Gal. 3:22). But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. (Gal. 4:4,5). And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. (Heb. 9:15). For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; (I Tim. 2:5).
- The Roman Catholic church teaches its followers that Jesus' mother, Mary, was taken body and soul to heaven. In addition, the Catholic church teaches that Mary alone of all mere human beings was preserved free from all sin, original and actual. quoted from the official Catholic Bible, NAB. But by the Catholic church's own admission there is not a shred of scripture evidence to support its claims. Another quote from this same Bible states, Nothing at all is known of the life or parentage of Mary except for a few scant verses that are given us in Scripture.... we know as much about Mary's childhood as we know about the childhood of her Son, and that is nothing. (The New American Bible, Catholic Heirloom Edition, 1975, p. 1160-2-4). There is not a single verse in the entire Bible indicating that Mary's body was taken to heaven or that she was a sinless human being. In fact, the scriptures clearly show just the opposite, that Mary was a mortal human being, and that Jesus Christ was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; and that God made him to be sin for us, and that God sent his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and that God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, and that Mary, Jesus' mother, was a sinner under the law and therefore needed and accepted redemption from sin (Rom. 1:3; 8:3; Gal. 4:4,5; II Cor. 5:21; Acts 1:14; 2:1)! (See INTERESTING WORD DEFINITIONS)
- Mary was among the many disciples (about an hundred and twenty Acts 1:15) who were born again on the day of Pentecost: These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.... And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost (Acts 1:14; 2:1-4). Listen to what Jesus Christ himself said regarding his mother:
Then came to him his mother and his brethren, and could not come at him for the press. And it was told him by certain which said, Thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to see thee. And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it. (Luke 8:19,20,21)
And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it. (Luke 11:27,28)
- Even though Mary found favour with God and he chose her to conceive... and bring forth a son... JESUS the Saviour of the world, Mary along with all of Jesus' other disciples had to be born again of the Holy Ghost, by the word of God, in order to be saved; just as you and I and everyone else must be born again of the Holy Ghost, by the word of God, in order to be saved! There is not a single verse in the entire Bible that even hints or suggests that Mary was sinless. The Bible mentions that Mary was a virgin, and favored by God. And God uses whom he will for His own purposes. God used Rahab the prostitute to save the two spies sent to Jericho. God used Ruth, a woman from Moab, a country that worshiped idols, to be in the line through which Christ would come. It is not necessary to be sinless to be used of God. A person only has to be willing. Mary is not a perpetual virgin, nor was she immaculately conceived. And no man [or woman] in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.... And they sung a new song, saying, Thou [Jesus Christ] art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation (Rev. 5:3,9). Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:12). For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus: not a priest, not a Pope, not Peter, not Paul, not even Mary, but Christ Jesus and him only (I Tim. 2:5).
- Dispite the fact that the Holy Bible is clear: Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. (Luke 4:8), this has not deterred the Roman Catholic church from serving Mary. One of the Catholic church's many Institutions set up to serve Mary is actually called the Servants of Mary. The official Catholic Almanac lists no less than eight such institutions: Servants of Mary, Sons of Mary Immaculate, Oblates of Mary Immaculate, Oblates of the Virgin Mary, Congregation of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Brothers of Our Lady Mother of Mercy, Marianists, Maryknollers (Catholic Almanac, 1999, pp. 502, 503). To further propagate it's Maryolatry doctrine, the church of Rome has revised it's own bible. The 1954 edition of the official Catholic bible reads: Joseph....did not know her [Mary] till she brought forth her firstborn son.1; compare the reading found in the current official Catholic bible: Joseph....had no relations with her at any time before she bore a son.2 (Matt. 1:24.25; 1New Catholic Edition of the Holy Bible, 1954; 2The New American Bible, 1975). Nearly all new bible versions on the market today have removed the word firstborn from this verse.
- Moreover, many of the papacy's teachings contradict the Holy Bible. While the pope of Rome expects his followers to bow or kneel before him, the apostle Peter, whom the Catholic church believes was the first pope, forbid anyone to bow before him: And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him. But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man. (Acts 10:25,26). Even the official Catholic Bible, the New American Bible, is in agreement: As Peter entered, Cornelius went to meet him, dropped to his knees before him and bowed low. Peter said as he helped him to his feet, Get up! I am only a man myself. (Acts 10:25,26). Yet, papists continue to remain loyal to the pope and disloyal to the Holy Bible.
- And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. (Rev. 22:8,9)
And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God (Rev. 19:10)
- Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, And not holding the Head [the one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; (I Tim. 2:5)], from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God. Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, (Touch not; taste not; handle not; Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men? (Col. 2:18-22).
- The true worshippers of God did not worship or pray to angels, nor did they worship or pray to any of the Apostles, disciples or saints; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. (Col. 11:14). Christians in the early church were keenly aware of the dangers of so called heavenly visions and visitations from so called angels and saints. Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels (Col. 2:18). The true worshippers of God did not worship or pray to Mary the mother of Jesus, nor did they worship or pray to any earthly or heavenly being other than the Lord Jesus Christ! For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus (I Tim. 2:5). I am the door of the sheep. said Jesus, and He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. (John 10:1,7). Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6).
- In regards to images and statues used in worshipping the true and living God, the Lord expressly forbids his people from making any such things and included this in the ten commandments: Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God (Ex. 20:4,5). Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female (Deut. 4:16). The apostle Paul said, Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and manís device. And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: (Acts 17:29,30). Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry. (I Cor. 10:14)
- The definition of idolatry is:the worship, veneration, devotion or reverence of something created (any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath (Ex. 20:4,5), the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female (Deut. 4:16), animate or inanimate) as opposed to the worship of the Creator, or in addition to the worship of the Creator.Perhaps the best definition of an idol is something we ourselves make into a god. It does not necessarily have to be a statue or a relic. It can be any number of real or imaginary things, such as a person, place or thing. It can be something that we substitute for God or anything that stands between us and God, such as any intermediary other than the one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus (I Tim. 2:5). The early Christians clearly understood this: as did those Christians who preserved the true scriptures throughout history. It was not until the fourth century that the practice of idolatry began to seriously infect many in the Christian community, when the Roman Emperor Constantine merged Christian doctrine with Pagan customs and created a pseudo-Christianity (Roman Catholicism). Scores of references to idolatry appear in the Holy Bible. This shows the gravity of the sin of idolatry in the eyes of the living God. So serious is this sin that the prohibition against the making and worshiping of images was included as the second of the Ten Commandments (Ex. 20:4-6).
Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come. (I Cor. 10:11)
the sun (Ezek. 8:16)
burn[ed] incense unto the
queen of heaven (Jer. 44:17)
The Roman church has substituted their inanimate wafer for the true and living God and declares the mass to be a sacrament (sacrifice) in which Jesus is physically sacrificed each time as the wafer and wine actually are transformed (called transubstantiation) into the body and blood of Jesus which are then consumed by the officiating priest. This unbloody sacrifice is supposed to pay for the sins of both the living and dead (But, see Hebrews 7:27, 9:22 & 27-8). Jonathan Mayhew, known as the prophet of the American Revolution, was a Congregationalist minister, Harvard graduate and Pastor of The West Church in Boston. In 1765 Mayhew published a sermon entitled Popish Idolatry in which he addressed, among other idolatrous practices, the popish doctrine of transubstantiation. Mayhew stated that,The Romanists do not pretend to deny, but that all the five senses bear testimony against it, as much as they possibly could if it were false, or if the bread and wine remained after the juggling, hocus-pocus trick, which they term consecration.... For the truth of the Christian revelation itself depends on the truth of certain facts, by which there was an appeal made to the senses of men; particularly the miracles and resurrection of our Saviour.... Thus does the church of Rome, by this doctrine, subvert the very foundations of Christianity.... transubstantiation is the grossest imposition and insult, that ever the priesthood itself put upon the superstitious credulity of mankind. This doctrine then, being plainly false, the church of Rome is certainly guilty of idolatry, in worshipping the eucharist as true God. (Popish Idolatry, Jonathan Mayhew, 1765, pp. 11,12).
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
They answered him, We be Abrahamís seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. (John 8:31-36)
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. (2 Peter 1:19-21)
Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. (Proverbs 30:6)
- God never repealed, replaced or otherwise altered any of the ten commandments; and any true unaltered Bible manuscripts, many thousands of which are still in existence today, will confirm this fact. The same religious system which has done away with the 4th commandment, where God commands us to keep holy the seventh day sabbath which is Saturday (Ex. 20:8-11), is also responsible for doing away with the 2nd commandment, the commandment which forbids the making of images for use in worship (Ex. 20:8-4,5). Here are two examples of these un-biblical/anti-biblical doctrines. Example 1: we are obligated to hear Mass and abstain from all unnecessary servile work on: All Sundays of the year (Saint Paul Daily Missal, 1966 edition, p.8). However, you may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. Example 2: There must always be a cross with the figure of the crucified above the alter (Saint Paul Daily Missal, 1966 edition, p.14). However, the use of images was not sanctioned by Christ, nor by any of the Apostles. The same religious system which has re-written the Bible, choosing the traditions and doctrines of men over the commandments of God, is responsible for these and many other serious and profound errors. The Scriptures are clear, ye have perverted the words of the living God (Jer. 23:36). For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. (James 2:11). According to the Scriptures, which are God's very own words, if you don't commit murder, yet if you break the sabbath, then you are guilty of both: For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. (James 2:10). We can not pick and choose which commandments to keep and which commandments to break. This is one reason why there are so many different doctrines among the so called Christian religions of the world today. By keeping one commandment while discarding another thou art become a transgressor of the law and are a hearer of the word, and not a doer thereby deceiving your own selves (James 1:22,23).
- The Scriptures further warn: Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. (I Timothy 4:1-3).
Not only do official Catholic teachings differ from teachings found within Protestant Bibles, but they differ even from teachings found within the Catholic Bible itself. An irony which Catholics are unable to honestly reconcile is found in their own church's contradictory teachings on the Sabbath. Consider the following discrepancy. The Catholic Daily Missal (prayer book) says that all Catholics are obligated to hear Mass and abstain from all unnecessary servile work on: All Sundays of the year (Saint Paul Daily Missal, 1966 edition, p.8). But on page 205 of the official Catholic Almanac all Catholics are instructed to Take care to keep holy the Sabbath day. and Sabbath is defined on page 294 of the same Catholic Almanac as The seventh day of the week, observed by Jews and Sabbtarians as the day of rest and religious observance. (Our Sunday Visitor's Catholic Almanac, 1999 Edition, pp. 205, 294). A Sabbatarian is One who observes the Sabbath on Saturday in conformity with the letter of the fourth commandment. (Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, Tenth Edition, 1999). In Mormonism the teachings of Joseph Smith in the book of Mormon take precedence over the scriptures of the Holy Bible. In Islam the teachings of Mohammed in the Koran take precedence over the scriptures of the Holy Bible. When historical facts are at odds with the Catholic church's traditions and commandments of men, facts are distorted or altogether discarded in order to justify Catholic teachings. And when the teachings of the papacy contradict the truth of the scriptures, truth is rejected in favor of Catholic dogma. The apostle Paul warned: And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. (II Tim. 4:4).
- The corrupt religious system which imprisoned the hearts, minds and bodies of European citizens during the Dark Ages with superstitious traditions and commandments of men, still seeks to imprison the hearts and minds of millions of its followers today with those same superstitions, traditions and commandments of men. The translation of the Holy Scriptures into the native languages (German, English, etc.) of European citizens during the Reformation period exposed the gross errors and corruption of the afore mentioned religious system, and countless thousands of people were set free from the anti-biblical system of papal rule priestcraft. For the first time in their life many people came to know their precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for themselves, by the scriptures.
- As the Lord Jesus Christ was dying on the cross at Calvary some two thousand years ago, he said, It is finished (John 19:30). The old covenant of sacrifices offered by priests for the sins of the people was finished, done away with (Heb. 8:13). So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many, Who...by himself purged our sins (Heb. 1:3; 9:28)). For we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.... But this man,.. offered one sacrifice for sins for ever.... For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before, This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin (Heb. 10:10-18). Therefore, we must Watch and pray always and Take heed that no man deceive us, because many deceivers are entered into the world; and the above mentioned religious system along with other denominational and non-denominational organizations and religious leaders are hard at work seeking to impose their own man-made doctrines and un-biblical/anti-biblical traditions on whomsoever will let themselves be brought under subjection. (Luke 21:36; Matt. 24:4; II John 1:7)
- Despite the clarity of the true scriptures (approx. 99% of the New Testament manuscripts, some dating back to the first century A.D., are in agreement with the text of the KJV (Psa. 12:6; 33:11, 119:90; Luke 21:33; Acts 2:6,7), unsuspecting followers of corrupt religious systems are being taught rituals and customs that are contradictory to the Holy Bible. The following quotes are from a Roman Catholic Missal (prayer book): The Mass is the sacrifice which Jesus offered... on mount Calvary and which today is renewed by the Priests on thousands and thousands of alters, about 350,000 times a day.... The Priest who celebrates the Mass calls the sacrifice 'my sacrifice and yours,' and he continually prays and offers it in the name of all the faithful. The Mass is the same sacrifice as that on Calvary: the victim offered is one and the same, Jesus Christ.... The one who celebrates Mass simply acts in the place of the person of Christ. The only difference is in the external method of the sacrifice; that is, Christ died in a bloody manner on the cross, while the Mass is an unbloody sacrifice. (Saint Paul Daily Missal, 1966 edition, p.5). This unbloody sacrifice, which is performed daily on thousands and thousands of alters, is in sharp contrast to the teachings of the Holy Bible.
- But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Rom. 10:6,13). For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Eph. 2:8,9)
- In the Liturgy of the Eucharist in the Mass the priest prepares the gifts of bread and wine which will be used in the Eucharist. The Catholic Father presiding over the ritual says a prayer: Blessed are You, Lord God of all creation. Through Your goodness we have this bread to offer which earth has given and human hands have made. It will become our bread of life. The Catholic church states: We believe that bread and wine truly become the glorified Body and Blood of Jesus Christ. and the priest now prepares the gift of wine, which is to be changed into the Blood of Christ. After the Catholic priest says a few magic words over the bread and wine the church tells us What had been bread before has truly become the Body and Blood, soul and divinity, of our Lord Jesus Christ. and The Wine has now truly become the Blood of Christ, and Jesus is truly present now on the alter under both forms. After confessing their sins and reverencing the Catholic Father officiating the Mass, the communicants, or unfortunate misled laity, proceed to the foot of the alter to receive Holy Communion. The priest holds the Consecrated Host before each communicant saying: The Body of Christ! and each communicant replies: Amen. The communicant, or poor misguided soul, is now an official participant in this anti-biblical ritual. Pope Pius XII, Pope John XXIII, Pope Paul VI and the second Vatican Council said that all Catholics should participate knowingly, devoutly, and actively . . . by offering the Immaculate Victim, not only through the hands of the priest, but also with him.... At the conclusion of the Liturgy of the Eucharist a hymn is sung: This hymn is intended to send us on our way to live the Mass.... The Catholic lay persons are no longer just spectators at the Mass, they are willing active participants in an un-biblical/anti-biblical bizarre ritual which will likely keep them bound by the chains of the papacy for the rest of their lives. (The New American Bible, Catholic Heirloom Edition, 1975, pp. 462-2,14,15,19,20,21,30,33)
- The time of reformation which the apostle Paul spoke of is now at hand, just as Jesus Christ our Lord and only Savior, hanging on the tree dying, affirmed saying, It is finished (Heb. 9:10 ; John 19:30). The Old Testament priests stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation. But Christ... by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? (Heb. 9:10-14)
- Jesus said that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant (Matt. 20:25-27). Ever since man was first tempted by the serpent to be as gods (Gen. 3:5) one of man's natural tendencies has been to exercise dominion or control over one another. Granted, God has set forth in the church apostles, prophets, teachers, and so forth, as not all the members of the body of Christ have the same function. However, there is no hierarchy of priests in the New Testament. The priesthood of believers in the New Testament are the royal priesthood of all believers. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. exclaimed Jesus,And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. (Matt. 23:8,9).
- In A.D. 1198, Innocent III became pope of the church of Rome. This same Pope declared himself the bridegroom, a title belonging exclusively to our Lord Jesus Christ (Matt. 9:15; 25:1-13) (Pope Innocent III was the first who instituted the office of the Inquisition: the slaughter of millions of innocent Bible believing Christians was the result of this holy inquisition). Innocent III declared, Yea, I am the bridegroom; for I have the noble, rich, and high exalted, yea, the honorable, pure, gracious, and holy Roman church for my bride.... I have espoused her sacramentally. This bride has not been wedded to me portionless, but has given me her rich dowry, namely, the fullness of spiritual and of temporal power. (Innocent. 3, in Consecra. Pontif., Serm. 3, page 19). This is in sharp contrast to the teachings of the Lord Jesus and of his apostles in the early church. Exhorting the elders of the early church, the apostle Peter said, Feed the flock of God which is among you . . . not for filthy lucre . . . Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. (I Peter 5:1-3). Jesus refered to this system of hierarchy in the church (those who exercise dominion over the flock of God being lords over God's heritage, and those who desire to be called Father) as the deeds and the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate. (Rev. 2:6,15,16)
- The priesthood of believers in the New Testament are the believers themselves - the royal priesthood of all believers (I Peter 2:9; Rev. 5:10). The fourteenth-century reformer John Wycliffe wrote: What sort of Antichrist is this who, to the sorrow of Christian men, is so bold as to prohibit the laity from learning this holy lesson which is so earnestly commanded by God? Every man is bound to learn it that he may be saved, but every layman who shall be saved is a very priest of God's own making, and every man is bound to be a very priest. The apostle Paul said, For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.... There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. (Gal. 3:26-28). Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also (Rom. 3:29). And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. (Jer. 31:31-34).
We have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ because he is the faithful and true witness (Rev. 3:14). We are not always faithful; For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God (Rom. 3:23). No man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was found worthy (Rev. 5:3,4). Only the Lord Jesus Christ can claim this glory! But, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (I John 1:9). But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men (Philippians 2:7) in the likeness of sinful flesh (Rom. 8:3) and was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. (Heb. 4:15). And hast made us unto our God kings and priests even a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light (Rev. 1:5,6; 5:10; I Peter 2:9) that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins. (Acts 10:43). For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Eph. 2:8-9).
But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. (Titus 3:4-7). (Titus 3:4-7). Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith (Heb. 12:2). In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, (Eph. 1:13). Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus (Col. 1:26-28).
- You and I can have assurance of our salvation: For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. (I Cor. 1:18). Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. (I Cor. 15:1,2). These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. (I John 5:13). Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith (Heb. 12:2). In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, (Eph. 1:13). Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. (I Peter 1:9). rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. (Luke 10:20). We know that we have passed from death unto life (I John 3:14).
Isaiah 43:25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified (Galatians 2:16). For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit (Romans 8:3,4). For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him (II Corinthians 5:21).
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast (Ephesians 2:8-9). For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.... Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain (I Corinthians 1:18; 15:1,2).
Romans 5: 1Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 2By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand....9being now justified by his blood....11by whom we have now received the atonement....(16the free gift....17the gift of righteousness... by one, Jesus Christ.) 18Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. 19For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
Jeremiah 31:31-34 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
Hebrews 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
Hebrews 9:1-12 the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary..... when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God. But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:.. in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience; Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation. But Christ being come an high priest... by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
1 Timothy 2:5-6 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
Who...by himself purged our sins (Hebrews 1:3).
Hebrews 4:15,16 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 7:25-27 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens; Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.
Hebrews 9:24-28 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us: Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others; For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
Hebrews 10:1-18 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins. But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year. For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before, This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
Galatians 1:6-8 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel (testament) unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
2 Corinthians 11:3-4,13-15 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.... For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
2 Peter 2:1-2 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
Acts 20:28-31 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Job 14:4 Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? not one.
Job 15:14-16 What is man, that he should be clean? and he which is born of a woman, that he should be righteous? Behold, he putteth no trust in his saints; yea, the heavens are not clean in his sight. How much more abominable and filthy is man, which drinketh iniquity like water?
Job 25:4 How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
John 3:3-7 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
1 John 3:7-8 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
1 John 2:1-6 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
1 John 1:6-9 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Romans 6:1-4,14-16 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.... For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience (obedience of faith - Rom. 16:26) unto righteousness?
Romans 8:1,2,13-14 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death..... For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Matthew 22:25-30 Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother: Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh. And last of all the woman died also. Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her. Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
John 15:3-4 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
John 10:1-18 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them. Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
Acts 3:18-26 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days. Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
Acts 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles (non-Jews).
Acts 13:39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
Galatians 3:2-3,7-14,26 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?... Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham. For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them. Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.... For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Acts 17:2-32 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.
1 Corinthians 2:1-2 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
1 Corinthians 1:21-24 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
1 Corinthians 2:4-5 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of manís wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
Romans 1:16-17 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Philippians 3:7-9 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
2 Timothy 3:1-7 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Colossians 2:20-22 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, (Touch not; taste not; handle not; Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
Matthew 15:7-9 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Hebrews 13:8-9 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines.
2 Timothy 4:1-5 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
Titus 2:10-15 Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things. For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority.
Romans 10:8-11 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
2 Corinthians 4:3-4 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Hosea 13:4 Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.
John 4:42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
John 10:30 I and my Father are one.
John 1:1,3,10-14 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made..... He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 14:5-9 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
John 20:28-29 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
Mark 12:29-30 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
Ephesians 4:4-6 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all (the faithful in Christ Jesus - Eph. 1:1).
1 Corinthians 8:5-7 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.
1 Corinthians 10:19-20 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing? But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
1 John 5:11-12 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Luke 10:22 ...and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.
Genesis 3:22-24 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
John 6:50-56 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
Hebrews 8:10-12 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
1 John 2:24-27 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father. And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life. These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
Colossians 1:26-28 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
II Timothy 1:6-10 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
Romans 16:25-26 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The God of heaven or the god of this world? (Dan. 2:44; II Cor. 4:4)
Our Father which art in heaven or your father the devil? (Matt. 6:9; John 8:44)
Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. (Matt. 22:29)
They all teach that you cannot fully trust nor believe the Holy Bible; and that you must put your faith in their theologies, traditions, customs and rituals in order to please God and have everlasting life.
If you have heard of the Illuminati Order and you thought it was some kind of mythological conspiracy theory, here are the archives from George Washington himself, which prove not only their existence, but that they were intensively active in the United States of America. George Washington was also certain that some of the illuminati had infiltrated some of the American Lodges of Freemasonry.TO G. W. SNYDER.It is an undeniable fact that conspiracies exist. It is also an under appreciated fact that most people have been conditioned to pay little or no attention to conspiracies. Misinformation is often circulated in the media and elsewhere for the purpose of leading people away from the truth. This was in the past and still is today one of the main functions of the Catholic Jesuit organization. It is no coincident that high level Jesuits are also high ranking Freemasons. The following information reveals some of the methods employed to deceive. Morals and Dogma is an official Masonic book written by occultist Albert Pike. Pages 104 and 105 of this Satanic occult book states:
Mount Vernon, 24 October, 1798.
I have your favor of the 17th instant before me, and my only motive for troubling you with the receipt of this letter is, to explain and correct a mistake, which I perceive the hurry in which I am obliged often to write letters has led you into.
It was not my intention to doubt, that the doctrines of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States, On the contrary, no one is more fully satisfied of this fact than I am.
The idea that I meant to convey was, that I did not believe that the lodges of freemasons in this country had, as societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the former, or pernicious principles of the latter, if they are susceptible of separation. That individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects, and actually had a separation of the people from their government in view, is too evident to be questioned. (The Writings Of George Washington, Vol. XI., 1855, p. 337)Masonry, like all the religions, all Mysteries, Hermetiscism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve to be mislead;
So Masonry jealously conceals its secrets, and intentionally leads conceited interpreters astray. (Morals and Dogma, pp. 104, 105)
1 JOHN 5:7 - KJV "ERRORS"
ALLEGED KJV ERRORS: Easter/Passover
AMERICA: REPENT OR PERISH!
ANOTHER BIBLE - ANOTHER GOSPEL
BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS
BIBLE VERSIONS - WHICH IS THE REAL WORD OF GOD?
CHRIST'S MASS - HISTORY REVEALS THE TRUTH
CHRISTMAS 2000 Years Before Christ
CORRUPT LEXICONS AND DICTIONARIES
COULD THIS BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST ?
FOX's BOOK of MARTYRS
FREE MASONRY EXPOSED
GOD and AMERICA
GOT MORALS ?
HISTORY OF BAPTISM
HISTORY OF THE RED LETTER EDITION
IMPORTANT NEWS ARTICLES
IN AWE OF THY WORD
IN DEFENSE OF ERASMUS
IS SUNDAY SACRED AND HOLY ?
JESUS' BIRTH - THE UNTOLD STORY
KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE FACTS
KJV 1611 - THE MYTH OF EARLY REVISIONS
LUCIFER: ANGEL OF LIGHT - FATHER OF LIES
NEW AGE BIBLE VERSIONS
OLD TESTAMENT TEXTS
PROPHECIES OF THE MESSIAH FULFILLED IN JESUS CHRIST
REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY
RETURN TO THE OLD PATHS -- EXCERPT FROM THE MORNING STARS
ROMAN CATHOLIC AND PROTESTANT CONFESSIONS ABOUT SUNDAY
THE BIG BANG
THE CATHOLIC PRIESTHOOD (by a former priest)
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND
THE GOD OF HEAVEN OR THE god OF THIS WORLD ?
THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT
THE SEVEN SEALS OF THE HOLY BIBLE
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
THE TRUE SABBATH
WHAT'S WRONG WITH HALLOWEEN
WHAT MUST I DO TO BE SAVED ?
WHO IS KING JAMES ?
WICCA/PAGAN SATANIC TIES
WORLD RELIGIONS - Article 2
To Top of Page!