- Snap bracelets were always getting you in trouble at school.
- You played with "My Little Ponies".
- Friendship bracelets were ties that couldn't be broken.
- You've ever read Nancy Drew, The Hardy Boys, The Babysitters Club, or
Sweet Valley High.
- You know all the words to Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby".
- You wanted to be The Hulk for Halloween.
- You had a crush on one of the New Kids on the Block members.
- You remember the New Kids On The Block.
- You wanted to be on Star Search.
- You had Garbage Pal trading cards
- You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before he had plastic
- Heaven forbid you wore one of those t-shirt rings or a scrunchi on one
side of your shirt during your youth.
- You were styling with your french rolled pants.
- You wore multiple pairs of socks in the middle of the summer just so
you could be "hip"
- You had puff painted your own shirt at least once.
- You owned a doll with 'Xavier Roberts' signed on it's butt. Cabbage
- You knew what Willis was "talkin' 'bout."
- You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, Wax off"
- You were upset when He-Man was cancelled.
- You can remember watching Full House and Saved by the Bell for endless
hours, back when they were new episodes.
- You have seen at least 10 episodes of Fraggle Rock.
- You hold a special place in your heart for "Back to the Future."
- You know where to go if you "wanna go where everybody knows your name."
- You wanted to be a Goonie. ("Goonies never say die.")
- You remember Madonna in her cone stage.
- You knew "The Artist" when he was humbly called "Prince."
- You even wore flourescent-neon clothing...
- You could breakdance, or wished you could.
- You remember when ATARI was a state of the art video game system.
- You remember M.C. Hammer.
- You can still sing the rap to "Fresh Prince of Bel Air".
- How many of you can recite the theme to Duck tales?
- You own any cassettes.
- You owned a pair of L.A. Gear, Keds, or Converse tennis shoes.
- You carried your lunch to school in a Gremlins or an ET lunchbox.
- You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the ONLY female smurf. (And
how come Baby Smurf never grew up...)
- My Little Pony, Gummy Bears, Transformers, You can't do that on
Telivision, Noozles, KIDS Incorperated, Captian Kangroo, Double Dare,
and Hey Dude are familiar to you.
- You ever had a Swatch Watch or a Doonie and Burke
- You actually spent countless hours trying to perfect the "Care Bear
- You had Wonder Woman or Superman underwear.
- You thought that Transformers were more than meets the eye.
- You spent hours in the basement building and re-building Lego cities.
- Do Polly Pockets or Popples ring a bell?
- Big wheels and bicycles with streamers were the way to go.
With your playschool record player you sang back up to Debbie Gibson.
- "Party like it's 1999" seemed SO far away!!
- You stayed up all night listening to Teddy Rupskin
Can we say Trapper Keeper?
- Can you tell you how to get to Sesame Street?
- If you wanted to be on the American Gladiators.
- If you still have a crimper in your bathroom drawer
- If you remember singing Amy Grants "Baby, Baby."
- You owned an Indiana Jones hat
- You had more than one Star Wars action figure
- You loved your pink jeans, black stretch pants and big loop earings
- If you wanted to pick a lock with a toothbrush just like MacGyver
- You wanted to travel through time on Quantum Leap
- You had at least one Hypercolor shirt
- If you remember when rollerblades were the new thing
- If you learned how to spell mouse from the Mickey Mouse Club theme
- You felt like a big girl when your mom bought you GIRL TALK
- You used to wear bright pink slip-ons and jelly shoes
- You used to compare your little brother to Ferguson
- You were scared of the Gremlins
- You remember when Ren and Stimpy was a new show
- Your parents wouldn't let you watch The Simpsons because it was
- The Wonder Years was a part of your daily lifestyle
- You had Hotwheel races down your street during the block party
- When MTV was all about Rock Hard videos and BIG hair (first aired in
- Pee Wee's Play House...Rainbow Brite...Fanny Packs... need we say more?
- If you can remember when your "Kid Sister, Kid Sister" seemed so
- Did you keep your hot pink lipstick in a caboodle?
- You could not get enough hair spray on those bangs
- How many trolls did you have?
- Does "Heros in a half shell" mean anything to you? (TURTLE POWER)
- Everything was rad, totally awesome, and tubular
- You remember when the original Nintendo was the best $100 you could
- You wanted to go to the Bozo S+how?
- You remember when there was no Barney
- You worried that ALF might get discovered by the next door neighbors
- You crimped your hair or at least wish you had a crimping iron