This site is being transferred
to the Eurasian Vegetarian Association http://www.evs-ru.ru
Home | Webmaster's corner | Vegetarian, shopping, eating, services | Animal rights | Health | Lifestyle | Vegetarian communes | Questions and answers | Mass media | Vegetarian history of Russia | Recipes | Personals | Links | Notice board | Forum | Russian Version | Help us | Contact info
LINKS & REFERENCES
These are scattered throughout the site as appropriate. Let the following be the master list of links and references. Add you link! Tell us about any other useful kinks you think should be here or elsewere on this site.
- New: Russian Sprout. Moscow 127540, Dubninskaya 16, corpus 5, tel./fax: (095) 195-3346, http://www.sprout.ru, mailto:email@example.com Sells at the Soya Center on Permomayskaya and Moloko store on Kutuzovski and probably lots of other places. Fresh and inexpensive. Tested and approved by the webmaster personally.
- JUST ADDED: ECOVILLAGES AND OTHER ALTERNATIVE SETTLEMENTS IN RUSSIA Links to villages are in the Russian version http://www.apress.ru/pages/chernykh/ compiled by Alex Chernykh
- Vegetarian clinic www.vegetus.ru
- New Age Encyclopedia: www.lifepositive.com
- The VegRussia Discussion Forum (ENGLISH/RUSSIAN) (Closed. Use the Notice Board here instead)
- International Vegetarian Union - Russia (ENGLISH/RUSSIAN)
- Uncle Pasha's Vegetarian Guide To Russia (ENGLISH)
An excellent source of information on vegetarianism. Uncle Pasha's may be able to assist with travel arrangements, from visa suppot to airport pickup to finding vegetarian-friendly accommodation to logistics and troubleshooting..
- Animal Contacts Directory (ENGLISH)
Several links to environmental and animal welfare organizations in Russia and other countries.
- Rossoya (RUSSIAN)
Manufacturers of soy products. Their web site includes product details, a few good recipes. Office: Bolshoy Tishinskiy Alley 37, Moscow. Tel. 255-9779, Fax. 253-4675. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (not working the last time we tried).
- Inter-Soya (RUSSIAN)
Very good site! You can find a lot of good information about soya, soya products, Good recipes, FAQ, Message Boards. Central Office and wholesale: Ģetro Oktyabrskoe Pole, ulitsa.Berzarina 36. Tel./fax (095) 946-9530, 192-9512, 192-6563. Retail outlet: Metro Oktyabrskoe Pole, ulitsa Iriny Levchenko 6, tel./fax (095)943-6228, e-mail: email@example.com
- Rainbow Keepers (RUSSIAN/ENGLISH)
Radical ecological movement. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food of Life (Hare Krishna, Ukraine): www.ffl.org/~ukraine
- "Other Way" vegetarian group: http://otherway.euro.ru/
- Center for Ethical Treatment of Animals (Moscow): http://greenlife.narod.ru
- Something that is said to be good but I am not able to go on-line from my country abode, will look at it when back to civilization - http://www2.russiajournal.com/ls_avt/WHAT-TO-DO/ WHAT-TO-DO100-EATING-OUT--Vegetarian-thrills.html
- JUST ADDED: Ecological, vegetarian and other alternative settlements in Russia
...ADD YOURSELF HERE WRITE TO MAIL@VEGRUSSIA.ORG
ALSO YOU CAN BE FEATURED ON A SEPARTE PAGE - JUST SUBMIT INFORMATION AND NOTE THAT PHOTOS NEED TO BE IN A REAL COMPACT FORMAT
Home: www.vegrussia.org E-mail: email@example.com
Last update February 1, 2002