The following was found in the
January-February issue of Voice for Health Magazine, and is
presented with the hope that it will reach someone it who might
not otherwise see it.
A survey of experts found the following
list of 21 factors which contribute to a long and healthy life.
They are given in order of importance.
- Not Smoking.
- Not Smoking in bed if you do
- Wearing your seat belt.
- Not drinking and driving.
- Having a smoke detector in your
- Socializing regularly.
- Getting frequent strenuous
- Drinking alcohol moderately.
- Avoiding home accidents.
- Limiting fat in your diet.
- Maintaining your proper weight.
- Obeying the speed limit.
- Getting an annual blood pressure
- Controlling stress.
- Consuming fiber.
- Limiting Cholesterol in your diet.
- Getting adequate vitamins and
- Having an annual dental exam.
- Limiting sodium in your diet.
- Limiting consumption of sugar and
- Getting seven to eight hours of
sleep each night.
If the author has a problem with the above
information being provide here, it will be removed.
Sign my GuestBook ] - [
Read my GuestBook
]Page By Pat McGuirk email@example.com
This Page Was Last Updated 3-18-2006
Links Page |
Street Rod |
Things For Sale |
The Bill Of No Rights
[ GuestBook by TheGuestBook.com ]