Ad #49 - Posted 03/10/03 - Wanted Ad
Ad #48 - Posted 03/03/03 - Wanted Ad
- Wanted - 99 gsxr 750 bodywork in blue/white and front rim in white. I also need a headlamp assembly.
Ad #47 - Posted 01/28/03 - Wanted Ad
- Wanted - Right side tail section for a Honda CBR F3 1997-1998.
Ad #46 - Posted 04/25/02 - Wanted Ad
- Wanted - 1996,97 Honda cbr 900rr tail fairings.
Ad #44 - Posted 04/25/02 - Wanted Ad
- Wanted - Complete plastic set for 2001 R6 - Red or blue I dont care. I need everything front to rear. Must be
- Contact Email Address: J383@aol.com
- Contact Phone Number: 281-924-2580
Ad #42 - Posted 03/12/01 - Wanted Ad
- Wanted - I am looking for the whole tail section or parts of a tail section for a r6, including: tail, undertail, brake
lights, seats, brackets, etc. Email with parts and prices.
Ad #41 - Posted 03/12/01 - For Sale Ad
- Wanted - Original Yamaha Seat Cowl, needed for a 2001 Yamaha R1 Champions Limited Edition, Please only original Yamaha will do.
- Contact Phone #: 212-357-1672 ask for Gerald
Ad #40 - Posted 02/19/02 - For Sale Ad
- 2000 R1 FRONT FORKS, 1600 STREET MILES $400.00
2000 ZX 6 FRONT FORKS, MINT CONDI. $300.00
98-99 KEIHIN FLAT SLIDES, NEW STILL IN BOX $500.00
ALSO MINT REAR SUB FRAME FOR 98-99 ZX-9 $150.00
Ad #39 - Posted 02/10/02 - For Sale Ad
- I have a 98 zx9 upper i would like to sell or trade for a 96 zx6r tank upper comes with airducts and wire harness for lights with stock decals the upper is
Ad #38 - Posted 01/29/02 - For Sale Ad
- For Sale - Two Brothers racing slip on oval canister exhaust, aluminum, 3 months of use, some small scratches (nothing major), for 98-99 CBR 900RR, $150.
Ad #37 - Posted 11/05/01 - Wanted Ad
- For Sale - "Almost new set of R6 forks For Sale"
I have a set of almost new R6 forks "For Sale", with lower triple camp,
and the front wheel axle. They came off a new R6 at around 3 or 400
miles and replaced with a after market set-up. Email me for a picture
if you are interested. I live in San Francisco, California. Asking $300
or best offer plus shipping.
Ad #36 - Posted 10/01/01 - Wanted Ad
- Wanted - Left side fairing for a 93zx-11D.
Ad #35 - Posted 10/01/01 - Wanted Ad
- Wanted - '99-'01 r6 or '99-'01 cbr600f4 under 7000 miles.
Ad #34 - Posted 10/01/01 - For Sale Ad
- Wanted - Texas fairing or euro tail, undertail for a blue 2001 yzf R1. Clear tail lenses would be nice, but red will do.
Ad #33 - Posted 10/01/01 - For Sale Ad
- 2000 R6 stock plastic everything except tank, including stalker turn signals, brake light headlights, seats and passenger footpegs, must sell asap, need cash for racing plastic asap.
- Contact Phone: 443 822 0931
Ad #32 - Posted 8/09/01 - Wanted Ad
- Ducati 851 1991, marvic rims, carbon fiber D&D pipes, fiber glass fairings, extra set of fairings, 11000 miles, new tires, $6000.00. Bike is located in Dallas, TX.
Ad #31 - Posted 8/02/01 - For Sale Ad
- Wanted - Looking for a 99' blue R6 with under
10,000 miles in CA. San Jose, CA
Ad #30 - Posted 7/29/01 - Wanted Ad
- 97 gsxr 750 Body is in mint condition. The motor has a spun main bearing. $3,000 or best offer.
Ad #29 - Posted 7/12/01 - Wanted Ad
- Wanted - I'm Looking for a Left "Green" faring for a 1996 to 01' zx7r.
Ad #28 - Posted 7/08/01 - Wanted Ad
- Wanted - Looking for a solo seat cowl for a 1987 FZ750. The plastic that covers the passenger seat.
Ad #27 - Posted 6/19/01 - For Sale Ad
- Wanted - Left side parts for a 01' r6, preferably red and black, clip on rear seats, tail section, you name it.
Ad #26 - Posted 6/19/01 - Wanted Ad
- 1999 ducati 750 monster, 6000 miles, red, carbon fiber guage pkg upgrade and fearing, ducati sadle and tank bags, fresh valve adj. and full tune up, fresh brakes. this is a perfect motorcycle.
Ad #25 - Posted 6/06/01 - For Sale Ad
- 1993-96 honda cbr 1000 f i am ready to puchase this bike any time, cash sale, Detroit, MI
Ad #24 - Posted 5/31/01 - For Sale Ad
- 2001 Red/black yamaha yzf-R6 with 1200 kilometers on it. Original, no scratch, no damage, perfect condition. Possibility to have the guarantee for one year. And you have the new shoei helmet (rf-900, black)with the bike. 8500$ negociable. Bike is located in Huntingdon, Québec.Delivery possible. MUST SELL going at University.
CLICK HERE FOR PICTURE OF THE BIKE FOR SALE !
- 1999 Suzuki GSXR 750 with 5600 miles.BL/White. EXE.condition Asking $7,900. Its has been jetted,has a new rear tire(DUNLOP).Has many extras. Over $2,500
in extras. MUST SELL buying a Home.
Ad #21 - Posted 5/04/01 - For Sale Ad
Ad #20 - Posted 5/04/01 - Wanted Ad
- 1996 kawasaki zx9r. Dark purple with 21,500. Has full carbon fiber muzzy exhaust, jetted, bra, brand new d.i.d chain, new battle axe rear 180 tire.
Bike is in good condition!!! must sell. Asking $4800.00 Bike is located in New York.
Ad #19 - Posted 3/18/01 - For Sale Ad
- I am looking for rear flush mounting lights for a 2000 R1, or the euro tail package, as well as front flush mounting turn signals.
- For Sale - 1999 Yamaha yzf r6, tail section and plastics damage, 12k miles, No engine damage, runs great, frame sliders, D&D exhaust, very rideable, $5,500 or best offer.
Ad #18 - Posted 3/15/01 - For Sale Ad
- For Sale - 1997 Kawasaki ZX7R, green/white/purple, new front and rear D207 tires, new spark plugs, Micron exhaust and jet kit, runs and looks great, needs nothing. Bike is located in Denver, Colorado.
Ad #17 - Posted 3/15/01 - Wanted Ad
- Wanted - Taillocker and carbon fiber exhaust for a 1997 Honda cbr 600 f3. No preference on brand at this point.
Ad #16 - Posted 8/23/00 - For Sale Ad
- For Sale - 99 blue R1, Full Akrapovic CF/Ti exhaust, jet kit, Ohlins steering damper, Yamaha rear seat cowl, Dussault tail, white tach face & front flush mount blinkers, Hyperwhite head light bulbs, frame sliders, Michelin sport tires (great condition), engraved heal plates, Garage kept - $9700.
Ad #15 - Posted 8/23/00 - Wanted Ad
- Wanted - Rear tail section for a 2000 yamaha yzf r1, scratched or cracked but not broken, for cheap.
Ad #14 - Posted 7/16/00 - Wanted Ad
- Wanted - I own a 1981 KZ750H Kawasaki Motorcycle and am needing some good rear shocks.
Ad #13 - Posted 7/04/00 - Wanted Ad
- Wanted - 99-00' yzf r6 in good condition with somewhat low miles also with mods if possible.
Ad #12 - Posted 7/02/00 - Wanted Ad
- Wanted - Stock bodywork for a r6/r1 immediately. Including headlight, taillight, flashers, mirrors, and seat.
Ad #11 - Posted 6/27/00 - Wanted Ad
- Wanted - A full exhaust system for a 1999 Yamaha yzf r1, will consider any exhausts.
Ad #10 - Posted 5/30/00 - For Sale Ad
- R6 stock rear seat and front and rear stock seats for a r1, exc. condition...make offer.
Ad #9 - Posted 5/30/00 - For Sale Ad
Ad #6 - Posted 4/30/00 - For Sale Ad
- New barely used Arai Quantum R helmet, large, Black with clear and tinted lenses. Troylee superflame graphics which are easily removeable. Very light and comfortable. Selling because bought a yz-250 instead of R6, got scared. Hate to sell but no reason to keep it. paid $450 new, will sell for $300obo, worn 3 months max.
95 ducati 916 yellow monopostia, white tail, term. pipes, full carbon fiber fairings, carbon fiber turn signals, wheel covers, chip, magnisium rims, new dragon evo tires, only 5k miles perfect condition. Never raced and well taken care of,
dont want to sell but baby is here so wife says bike has to go. Bike is located in tucson, az.
Ad #2 - Posted 4/18/00 - Wanted Ad
- Looking for a new/used honda cbr f2/f3 with good mileage.
Ad #1 - Posted 4/14/00 - For Sale Ad
- Does anyone need some rearsets for the R6 with GP shift? I've got a brand new set that I can't use as they didn't suit my riding style. They are too far back for me. I used them for half a track day before switching to another set of a different make. They cost $400 new and I will take $300. Beautiful set of rearsets if you can use them.
If you would like to post a for sale/wanted ad on this page email me it with any pics, info, etc. you would like posted with the ad at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add it to the section. Also please notify me when the item for sale has been sold.
Pic Of Da Week
For Sale Section
Chicago Moto Show
R6 Ridas Club
R6 Ridas Map
YZF R1 Pics
NEW Streetbike Message Board (5/8/01)
My 95' S10