Staff & Members
There are a lot of Freespace sites out there that have Fan Fiction sections, but only the Archive do we actually give back to the author. The reader can write a "Review" for each story here at the Archive. Now, it isn't really a review as much as critical commentary. Basically, these are to help the author make the story better, not just to bash them. As such, here are a few rules to follow when writing a "review."
1. Make it constructive criticism. Don't just say "it sucks" or "it rules," go into why it sucks or rules.
2. Do not be vulgar. We may tolerate it in stories, but we will not do so for reviews.
3. All reviews will be sent to Members of the Archive including your e-mail address. If you want to be anonymous, please say so and it will be done.
4. Only other Members can review non-Member stories. This is because non-Members never consented to their stories being put up here, and I don't want any trouble. If there are few Members, I may open those area's up, but they have to be damn good, you hear me?
5. I (Eishtmo) have the final say on which reviews go up, and which do not. I'm also very lazy, so if a review doesn't go up right away, sorry. I will inform people if their reviews are going up or not.
6. Please send reviews either within the e-mail or in a text file.
Please make sure it is either a TXT or RTF (rich text format) format.
I don't have the most current software, and I'm not planning on getting
it anytime soon. Thank you.
I am not responsible for the use or misuse of information on this or anyother website. I am not taking credit for the story in Descent: Freespace The Great War. I have just extrapolated a story from the plot and created this concept. I do not plan to sell it and do not pretend to know more than I do. In other words: PLEASE DONíT SUE ME! All this neat Freespace stuff is the copyright of Interplay Inc. and Volition Inc. and not mine, I just like playing with it. Anything submitted to the Archive is mine to do with as I please. If you don't like it, don't submit anything, alright? Read main disclaimer for more. My lawyer loves it when I write this stuff in small print.