These are just a compilation of several surveys and other fun sites which I do not consider a game, but should still be checked out anyway! If you have link to a cool site that belongs here, e-mail the URL to me
Visit the Adventures of Toupee Boy here.
- Papa Smurf is a Communist: Read the proofs and you will understand why the children's show "Smurfs" is really a form of Communist propaganda.
- Sushi Fortune Telling: Forget filling out surveys or going to fortune tellers! You can have your fortune read by picking five plates of sushi!
- Smash Regis Philbin: This site (when it works) lets you drop various items/people on Regis's head. Guest appearances include Kathy Lee Gifford and Hello Kitty.
- Frog Art: Browse through this business's site to view several recreations of famous masterpieces...with frogs as the subject! Images such as the 'Mona Lisa' and paintings from the Sistene Chapel have been 'frogified'.
- Pretty Strange: Here is Yahoo!Internet Life's pretty strange site. It is just a large archive of weird sites to visit.
- Fun Surveys
- Kindomality: Find out what social class you would be in if we lived in Medieval Times
- Amazing Stupendo: Filling out this survey will allow The Amazing Stupendo to read your mind!
Home|Cybertown Information|Earth2025 Starters|Petz Programs|Sissy Fight|Neopets|Utopia|