1. Bloodhounds are large to giant in size.
2. They have a smooth coat and occasionally shed.
3. They are good with children.
4. Bloodhounds are patient, and quiet indoors.
5. Although they seem to appear lazy, bloodhounds require an extremely
large amount of exercise daily (preferably five miles).
6. These hounds are not very active indoors.
7. Bloodhounds need to be kept by an owner living in the suburbs or
country that is willing to give them the exercise required daily.
8. They are usually sweet dogs that should never be harshly hit or disciplined.
9. Males are usually 25-27 inches, while females range from 23-25 inches.
10. These dogs can be great companions but require a great devotion
of time and exercise from the owner.