- The UL Taekwondo Club currently holds practice Monday-Friday from 3:30pm-6:30pm at Bourgeois Hall.
- To join the club, all you have to do is be registered for Taekwondo.
- Practices are open to the public.
Upcoming Events for the spring 2000
- Mid-term exams will be held March 20th, and 22nd. Students will take a written test, and test on their first four kicking combinations, self-defense techniques, and Tageuk and Palgwe forms (unless told otherwise).
- The Spring 2000 belt test will be held April 29th. (subject to change) A get together at BJ's pizza will follow after.
- Students are encouraged to make plans to continue their training over the summer. Classes will be held M/W 6:15-8:00 at Thomas Park (subject to change). Email me for directions.
- There will be a tournament at Moon College in Marrero, LA the 11th of March. Car pooling is available, and all students are encouraged to attend.
Thank you for visiting my page at Angelfire. On March 26, 1999, the UL Taekwondo club held its first ever innerschool forms and sparring tournament. The UL Taekwondo Club would like to thank all those who participated in the event.
We would also like to extend a special thanks to the following schools:
Moon College Taekwondo